Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7771 - 7780 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@miracle - He was super excited, he knew it was a BIG event! I tried to get him to walk some more this morning, but I could only coax a few steps out of him. I'm very glad I told DH to start recording. :) When I read it, I knew she hit the nail on the head. I really wish everyone could understand, or at least make better attempts at empathy. You just never know what someone is going through or why. She "came out" on FB at the beginning of this most recent pregnancy about her history with miscarriage, it seemed like she was just tired of suffering in silence and just wanted to say, "hey, I'm going through this, it really sucks! I need your prayer and support."

@football - Oh my goodness! He IS long and lean, it's not just a trick of the camera perspective. Oliver is just shy of 10 months, one of my sisters was walking at 9mo and one of his sisters walked that early as well. I was 10mo when I started walking. Some don't start until 12mo or older, it just depends on whether they are more interested in their motor skills or their social skills. And I guess Oliver has made his preference known! :)

@LSchrader - That's a very good comparison! It's personal, and most people prefer not to have to explain that sort of thing if they don't have to, but I think when misguided comments get said or badgering persists, a pointed response can be the best thing. I'm so glad you are having a girl! Finally, this is the first time I've made the right call on a baby's gender! Isn't it great having a little clue to your baby's identity?

User Image

8 years ago

@LSchrader Congratulations lady!!! A GIRL!! Such a blessing, in my heart I was sure it was going to be a baby girl I am so happy for you and your family!!
And thank you for all the kind support you always give me hun. I am going to be taking bravelle. I think we will do femara the first days and then bravelle, still my RE haven't tell me exactly how is going to be. I'm ordering the meds tomorrow. I did the novarel myself the past two cycles and the injection didn't hurt at all just the first time I left a bruise that lasted over a week but then it went away. This cycle it did hurt a little when the needle got in but I did not feel bad afterwards.

@Rebecca just sending you a big huge hug and lots of love

@miracle how is everything going? :)

@skyline must be so exciting to get your baby give his first steps!! Wow!! Time flies!!

@football how is baby Winston going?? :)

AFM, counting days for my vacation, we leave in September and I am so excited!! I am 8-9 DPO and feeling ok, as usual I been cramping on and off for the past few days and been also a little bit sick from my stomach but other that that is all good. Somehow I know this cycle is not successful so I am just waiting for AF to show by next Wednesday and then we can move on to the injectables. I am a little scared since I read so many post ladies who either over stimulate or got cyst with them but I am keeping my hopes high this is what we need to finally succeed in out TTC journey!!

Sending you all a big hug!!

8 years ago

Happy July everyone! Can you believe it's July already? Crazy.

@Zyara - Where are you going on vacation to? I have heard woman saying they had no or very little symptoms during the 2 week wait and got their bfp's so you never know. I don't know anything about injectables but I hope that if and when you get that done that your body responds well to the procedures and process.

@Lschrader - Are you just walking around smiling knowing now what you're carrying in your belly? So exciting. How are you feeling symptom wise? Anything new?

@Skyline - Well make sure to thank your friend for me and tell her that I enjoyed reading what she wrote.

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

@zyara_luz - Thank you lady! So many people knew it was going to be a girl! I honestly just had no clue. The picture we got is pretty darn clear its a girl, with the 3-4 lines they say indicate a girl, but i still keep telling mysef....we found out early, what if we go in for our anatomy scan and its a boy!! Haha, that would a surprise! Ok so for meds! Super exciting! I am excited for you to do injectibles. I think its the best and most efficient way to get pregnant if you don't need IVF. I am really excited for you! So i used novarel for my trigger for IVF as well. The only thing that hurt from that was the injection site. Holy moly, felt like i was punched in the stomach! No one warned me about that! I was on gonal-f, menopour (which BURNS) and cetritide. I think they are all kinda in the same family of medicins, just depends on what your distributor sells. I hope you dont get one like menopour. After the 3rd day, i was just done with that one! Vacation sounds wonderful, where are you going?

@Miracle- I love love love how upbeat you sound :) How are you doing? How's the weather where you are? We are HOT HOT HOT! My coworker and I were just saying how its going to be cooler this weekend....you know in the mid 80's! Ha...after we said that we laughed thinking...what has WA turned into!? I am loving knowing what this miracle is inside of me. Part of me is having kinda sad feelings that its not a boy though. I cannot explain it! I think i am feeling guilty for wanting one over the other and since i got what i wanted, i am feeling guilty for that! When my mom first found out where were pregnant, she bought a boy and girl outfit. I saw the boy outfit the other day and i got so sad knowing we wouldnt be using that!! I think i would be the same way if she were a boy though. Just happy and pray baby continues to grow and stay healthy :)

8 years ago

@Lschrader - I feel good. I have been getting chiropractic work done on my neck and physical therapy once a week for the past 2 weeks. I have some old neck & back injuries that flare up pretty bad several times a year for about a week or two. I'm finally getting some relief by my most recent 3 week flare up. Plus hearing that my endometrium biopsy was normal the other day put a pep in my step and much relief. The weather has been in the 80's until today. Cross your fingers we might, but doubt it get some light sprinkles. Feeling more relaxed but still sad of course around ttc. Considering looking into temporary foster care. My grandma did it for troubled young teenagers for several years back in her day. She made a big difference in several girl's lives. Realizing that there really is just possibly, I mean maybe perhaps..... another way to get to parent and be a mom for me. We shall see. I can understand how you'd be feeling sad for not having a boy and at least you know that you'd be probably sad if you were having a boy but not a girl. I'm thinking a lot of mama's feel that way. Hey maybe your next (yes, you're having more than one) baby will be a boy or twins.. :) I hope you get to find ways to cool off from all the heat you guys are having this this weekend.

User Image[/url][/url]

So much for feeling good - I am on cd 35 today which is NOT normal. I am usually starting my period on cd 31 or cd 30. I had a heavy period starting May 29. I finally broke down and took a dollar store hpt today and BFN. I really had my hopes up ladies not going to lie. I thought this could be it but sadly mistaken. Looking back on my notes it looks like I possibly ovulated way late on cd 25. So Af should be here in 4 days (July 6th) perhaps. Not sure about anything really. Story of my life.

User Image[/url][/url]

@miracle- Ugh, i am sorry girly. There is nothing worse than seeing a BFN :( I really really hope she stays away.

8 years ago

Today makes me 12dpo, the symptoms I've had so far, is the cramping, a lot of white, creamy CM, heartburn which I never have, dizziness and definitely fatigue lol, always tired and I find myself really hungry when I wake up in the morning. My period is supposed to be here on the 4th so i'm trying to hold out. I tested at 10dpo and it was neg, still may have been to early so trying to hold out till AF shoes her face. I'm not cramping really any more and right now I drank some lemonade and the acid is stuck in my chest something real right now lol every time I burp just mad acid from the lemons..smh hoping for the best

User Image

8 years ago

@Lschrader - Thank you, me too. It's still a possibility, especially if I was testing today mid afternoon on 10 dpo. Not going to hold my breath though. Ughhhhhhh!!!!

@Tasha - Hi, welcome to the group. :) I hope AF stays away for you and that you get a positive BFP very soon. How long have you been ttc?

AFM - Another hard day ladies - got my ZILLIONTH BFN and just got the news that my bestie's dad passed of away of cancer today at 66 years old..that's not old. He didn't even get to retire. Healthy one day and out of the blue diagnosed with cancer 18 months ago. I don't think I can take anymore sad news..

User Image[/url][/url]

Hello ladies!! Just stopping by to wish you a happy 4th of July. Enjoy and have fun with your loved ones!

Hugs for you all!!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo