Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1241 - 1250 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone. Just getting caught up with stuff on the home front today.

@pisces ~ sorry you are still not feeling well. Are you doing anything homeopathic for it? I seem to respond well to all natural remedies. My body likes that more than pharmaceuticals. Get well soon hon.

@jxst ~ happy you had a ultrasound done today. How exciting. Hope your lil bean stays all snuggled up and cozy in there. I

@topo ~ where are you? How was your reading? Surgery dates? Amber alert.... lol

@introuble ~ Yippie, now that is you, pisces and I all on the same schedule. We are in it to win it... lol

Everyone else happy Tuesday.

AFM ~ I'm thinking I "O" on cd 10/11 according to my last 2 months of temping. My cycles are 27 days long. So that gives me a 15/16 day luteal phase. Well my day is approaching soon. Get er' done.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@piecesgirl and miricalmomma surgery date is set ladies monday as for the reading today the day to expect it i am kinda scared and worried lol but i am taking it like a champ happy girl this morning got a stress reliver last night dh wanted some i was scared didnt really enjoy it becuase my luck i will get pregers this month before surgery lol so i was like umm nope but gave in lol.

afm bleeding stoped last night after bd lol af is finally offically over.

piecesgirl hope u are feeling better love i missed u and miricalmomma everyone was all lost over the weekend now its all popular again lol

miricalmomma i am so happy u enjoyed ur bday and spent time with family no ttc thoughts just living life i really enjoy when that happens now back to ttc no amber alert for me hun i am here.

everyone who i didnt mention hope everything is good let it be are month we have had bfp through out the months so now it is time to enjoy.

10 years ago

Hey ladies its been awhile since I've commented, but I read through and keep caught up. Any who I uploaded an image, and wanted you ladies opinion. It's super light but I see it. The picture is kinda bad too. Let me know what you think. Image 134164

Thanks

User Image

10 years ago

Hey girls I uploaded the sono pic 134168 and also just for my reference I used my last hpt 134170 and the test is darker the control so come on lil baby grow!!!

User Image

10 years ago

@tahra- I don't see it hun, but that don't mean it's not there, cuz u r right it's not the best pic in the world, try taking another pic, or go get a test with red dye, those r much easyer to read

10 years ago

@miracle its almost your day. i am going to start OPK's on CD10 which is Sat. I am have been preparing, got a couple of digital OPK's and some regular test and they sent me five free pregnancy test. Its almost timr to ROACK N ROLL for us and @trouble. Let's "get 'er done". I am glad to be feeling better. Guess i'll get up and go to the office tomorrow. **crowd boooo's"

@jsx I saw it !!! what a little miracle. That is the cutest little beasn all snuggled up and cozy. That is truly a blessing. Dont weorry, give it to God to take care of :-D

@tiff your turn next, I cant wait !!

@tara I dont see anything but the pic isnt that great. how many DPO? can you take a better pic and post it

@topo i was soooo excited to see that you finally have a surgery date. you will be in our prayers sweet pea that the doctor's hands are guided and prepare your body for carry that baby. and your reading should be coming any minute. I cant ewait until you get it :-D

AFM: feeling much better today. I am actually downstairs and working from home but feeling MUCH better. I am on CD7 and tonight is my last dose of clomid. I am supposed to go out of town on the 7th but i told my sister that i might miss the grad and make the grad party instead, i will NOT be out of town for O this month, that is for certain. It sounds terrible but I can not risk it.

10 years ago

So just got the call on my sono and said its measuring the 5w2d so too early so I have more blood work tomorrow and another Sono on tue June 4 at 150 to see the progress! I hope to see a little more this time!! Just nervous and so glad my dr office is on too of things and lets me get the assurance I need! I also contacted Tania the psychic again and I'm going to purchase the mommy and me to get the scoop on my pregnancy!! Excited to hear what she says!

User Image

10 years ago

@jsx too early? like its too early to see anything or get proper reading? you are right, i am glad they are on top of things over there. they got you in right away, and have been monitoring properly. thats a GODD doctor. Glad everything is great thus far :-D

10 years ago

@topo you check your inbox for that reading yet girl???

10 years ago

Yes at 5w the baby is I my size of lentil(rice) so it's too early to actually see the baby during sono ESP since my o was late that put me in the 5 week range so I go back to see the baby again because just a few days is a huge difference and should see yolk sac and maybe fetal pole by then and even possible heartbeat! So fingers xd and praying!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo