Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4121 - 4130 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

TIFF I forgot to add how adorable you are.

Rebecca it's normal lschrader has the same temps a lot. Mine will normally switch around to few temps but it's usually around the same. I noticed my temps have been a little higher than normal this cycle though.

Skyline thanks I thought maybe I'm still going to O around the same time as I have been even though I took it earlier. I'm hoping the eggies will be more mature.

Miracle thanks, I hope so too.

Afm I had a ton of ewcm this morning. So I think ovulation is on its way.

Pisces Topo antsmommy how are y'all doing?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Hi ladies,

I'm feeling a mixture of emotions right now. Mostly very sad. My partner of 5 1/2 years and I are breaking up. We have been struggling and battling for a long time now. We can't seem to make things work. :( This is my choice to walk away. I have been hanging on to hope that things would get better this year... there were a few months that we both were putting in some good effort and just for a moment I thought things would be consistently better between us, but it's not. So I will be giving up on trying to conceive. It's been a hard, long, confusing, painful, frustrating and deeply sad journey of hoping for that little baby miracle... Because of my age, infertility issues and now being single I am closing that chapter on my life...

Girls, please take care of yourself. I wish all of you nothing but great health, inner joy and BFP's.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@ Athena thank u buches
@ mirical- o no! I'm so sorry Hun, I remember u having troubles a while back, I'm sorry u have to go threw this! I hope u will be happier now and nothing but the best of luck to u!!!

10 years ago

miracle - honey, I'm so sorry! I hate to hear this. I don't know what to say other than I'll miss you, and I will remember you in prayer.

Athena -Thanks for the reassurance. Today I actually got a lower temp, so I'll just go with the flow and see how it all pans out.

Hope you all have a restful Sunday.

User Image

10 years ago

miraclemama2be- I'm so sad to hear this. I thank you for all of your kind words and wish you the very best in this new chapter of your life. I hope you find the happiness you deserve!

User Image

10 years ago

Thank you everyone for your love and support as my heart is totally breaking.. :( There really isn't anything to say. I'm so tired of fighting all the time, it wears you down and is so hard on my heart each and every time. He's texting me apologizing as I'm typing this.. I don't know what to do.. the love is there but the immaturity, inconsiderate and disrespect is there as well. It's not about loyalty or unfaithfulness.. This is about 2 grown adults that act like 13 year olds all the time. Our communication skills SUCK together. Sorry for ranting.. I'm just still hurting. Thank you for listening.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@miraclemama - My heart is hurting for you. If it weren't for you starting this thread we all wouldn't have found each other. You seem to have such a kind and gentle soul with great understanding and great patience. **hugs** I hate that this is happening to you. :(

User Image

10 years ago

Miracle will you at least still check in with us? I'm so sorry, I know it can be hard letting go but sometimes you have to do what's best for yourself.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Hey lovelies! Hope y'all are having a nice Sunday.

I came across this article, where they were doing a routine procedure, and happened to catch ovulation on camera for the first time. I found it really, really neat, and thought you guys might enjoy it as well!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7447942.stm

User Image

10 years ago

Football - wow! That was a cool article. And hey, just for those of us that might be a little older (I'm 40), the article said this was a 45 yr old woman, and she was still ovulating. So I need to stop feeling like my time is up because of my age.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo