Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5341 - 5350 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Lolee - I love the names!

Well, our appointment went well! We saw the baby and the heartbeat was 130 bpm. For whatever reason, they listed me at 7wks and 2 days, not 6 wks 5 days. I don't know where they came up with that, unless it was measuring the baby? But I didn't think they did that this early. The doctor said everything looked great and they want me to come back in two weeks to get another ultrasound, unless the high risk ob does one first.

I'll try to post the picture they gave us, but I have a lot of running around to do today so it might not be until later tonight.

I'm so excited!

User Image

10 years ago

Rebecca my dr said it's easier to date in the earlier weeks.

Lolee love the names.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Rebecca my dr said it's easier to date in the earlier weeks.

Lolee love the names.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@Rebecca- I have heard two different things...that the game was rigged and that the Bronco's threw the game. What it comes down to is no one likes Seattle. The NFL never has had any respect for us, which was fine when we sucked. But here we are now. A young team who Pete Carroll built from the ground up. He didn't pick first draft players who come with a ridiculous salary. He picked third and fourth draft players who were no name players and would have never been given the chance otherwise. I mean, we even have a deaf player!! We have a QB was told his entire career he would never be successful because he is too short.

It is sad that they can't celebrate our very clear win. No team in their right mind is going to work their asses off to get to the SB just to throw it. Sorry, that just does not happen! The officiating was very fair and the Hawks played their hearts out. It would have been a bit more exciting had the Bronco's given us a tighter game, but just because they didn't...for some reason that means the game was rigged. People seem to forget that we beat the Broncos in the Pre-Season 40-10 also. Sorry for my rant! It get's me heated!!

That is great news about your appointment! Hopefully you can rest easy and enjoy this experience now :)

@lolee-LOVE the names!! So cute!

@lovelife-I will take a look at the test!

AFM-Well, I get to announce that my new little nephew was born last night!!! They didn't know what they were having so it was really fun. I got to be in the room also! Such a neat experience, however, it scared the heck of me! Labor sucks!!! His name is Isaac. He is so sweet and cuddly!

So today i am 6dpo and my temp has not gone higher than 97.97 yet this cycle. Normally, after I ovulate it spikes up above 98. I still spiked, just not as high. Do you think that is bad?

10 years ago

Lschrader - people just don't have anything better to do if they have to come up with these stupid conspiracy theories! As much as I like the Broncos, they got spanked. There's no way those guys would intentionally play that bad and suffer the loss just so someone else could win. I call BS! Maybe the Seahawks have been bad in the past, or at least not as good as other teams, but they've worked hard and stayed dedicated....Pete Carroll is pretty fun to watch on the sidelines too! I love the attitude he brings to the team. I can understand why it makes you mad to hear the trash talk, but just brush it off. Seattle showed a lot in the SB and deserve everyone's respect. I don't see any reason why they can't repeat next year! Wouldn't that be fun, for this to be the start of a dynasty?!

Congrats on your nephew! Lol, labor does suck, but trust me, once it's over its not that bad at all. It's like your brain just fogs it up and when you're ready for another baby it's not that big a deal. Or at least that's how I've experienced it, with both my C-sections and my VBAC.

I read online that this early the doctors like to use the heartbeat to estimate the age of the baby. Hmm, didn't know that.

User Image

10 years ago

@Rebecca-I know and it is so exciting for Seattle. It is just such a fun time! We are all soaking it in!!!

Hah, that is what i hear. I keep getting pics from my sister, and he is just so dang sweet. I want one so bad!!!

I woke up feeling like i was getting a cold or something. Feeling achey and that feeling in the back of my throat. No fever as of this morning. The last time I was feeling sick was last March. March is when i am 99% sure I had a chemical. I had every symptom, AF was late, but it was our first month of trying so I wasn't temping or anything like that. I didn't even test. I just had that feeling I could be. Well, then AF showed up late and it was AWFUL and clotty.

It has been a long time since I have been sick! I am hoping it is a good sign, obviously, I don't want a chemical, but maybe it could be a good sign. I won't hold too much hope. I could just be getting sick, haha.

10 years ago

@LSchrader - Did you see my post to you about having watched the game? I was happy the Seahawks won, I know I should have loyalties to Denver, but I couldn't help myself, the Seahawks had a lot of personality and just seem like a great team. Plus, the have cool colors! lol Anyway... I think this game really shows how valuable a strong defense is and very interesting that they beat them so bad in the pre-season game as well.

Congratulations on your nephew! A FB friend of mine just posted her most recent birth story the other day and I came away with similar trepidation. lol He was a very big baby and was born breech and got stuck (scrotum came out first LOL followed by one leg and he got stuck there for the longest time) she had gotten so wore out she could hardly push any more and they almost had to do a C-section. After I read that I was just a little... ... about the idea of giving birth. Must. Stay. Calm.

@rebecca - I know, it was so much fun, I wish we could have stayed at my parents a lot longer and talked more about it, but we had a long drive home. So glad you heard that heartbeat! Ugh. Don't you just love being told you are a week farther than you are? I tried to convince my midwife that I could not be a week farther along and that I have a long cycle and that I know when I ovulated. She was like, "There is a few days when conception can take place, you are saying you ovulated and had sex and conceived all on this certain day?" And I was just like, "..." Seriously? Fertilization takes place within 24 hours of Ovulation, it's a very brief window of time and it doesn't matter WHEN I had sex, I know when I Ovulated! I didn't argue with her, I just dropped it, but I am going by what I know and insisted she make a note that I think the proper due date is a week later than what they have me down for. She assured me that they are very big on letting the baby come when it comes and not inducing, so I don't think I will have to worry about that. But I really am kind of anal about certain things and this is one of them. She said, "Well, 8 weeks or 9 weeks, there isn't a lot of difference." But there is, each week at that early stage, vastly different things are happening developmentally. Sorry for the rant. Anyway, so glad you got to see the baby!!

@Lovelife - I wouldn't bank on anything with the line showing up so late, but I really hope it turns into a BFP!!!

@lolee - I like your names a lot. :)

@Bean - Fingers crossed AF stays away!

@miracle - I hope you are feeling well today. :)

@football - My DH definitely likes our kitties more than people. Ha! I hope he is able to bond with our baby as well as he does with our cats.

User Image

10 years ago

@skyline-YES sorry I didn't comment back to you!! Yes, they have so much spirit and pride. It is so cool. All the little facts about the 12's during the game was pretty awesome too! 12 seconds in the first half, we score, 12's in the second half, we score. 12 minutes into the second quarter, we scored. Pretty neat!

@lovelife-I looked at your picture and that totally looks like a BFP to me, but the only thing is the time of it. Maybe test again tomorrow morning and see what happens? GL to you!!!

10 years ago

Well I couldn't wait until tomorrow lol so I went during lunch and bought the FRER and in 2 minutes a very faint line showed up.... BFP??? And if so Why so faint???

photo number is #228753

10 years ago

@love-That is for sure a BFP!!!! When you are only 10dpo, right? That is still pretty early! I think the line looks great! Congrats lady!!!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo