Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2501 - 2510 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@skyline YOU JUST JUMPED IN GIRL!! You just have to post thats all. Welcome !!!

10 years ago

@pisces, Yay! :)

Just a quick intro: I'm 28, DH and I decided to start TTC our first child last month. AF showed up on CD36 last cycle and I'm currently on CD30 for this cycle. I tracked it closely the first month and that was an emotional roller coaster! This cycle I'm taking DH's advice and not paying close attention. I'm so surprised I have actually been able to not pay close attention. I have no idea when I ovulated. lol

User Image

10 years ago

Morning ladies. @tiff I didn't even realize today was August 1st! I would have probably tested if I connected that. I am just too scared to test. Seeing a BFN sucks...as we all know.

@pisces- well the thing about my bb's is they normally hurt really bad before AF. Usually at 9dpo every cycle they start hurting like crazy. So sore bb's is normal for me. They only really started getting tender today (11dpo) but nothing like normal.

Last month I started spotting four days before AF, so if I follow last months schedule, I should start spotting tomorrow. If not, two days before AF is normal for me. She is due on the 6th (Tuesday).

I think the reason why I felt so discouraged earlier this week was because Tania had been emailing me and suggested seeing a doctor to see if I had any fertility issues. Now this conversation wasn't out of the blue, but we had been chatting. I know that might not be a bad thing, but for only trying for five months, I feel like it's too soon. I have had another girl tell me the same thing. Like....it's taken you five months, maybe you should consider it. I guess I thought it was rude, because it's normal for it to take a year. Right?! Am I just being overly sensitive?

10 years ago

@pisces- I also wanted to add that I wasn't having spotting yesterday. It was just a little string of brown mixed in with my cm when checking my cervix. Same thing that happened at 6-7dpo.

10 years ago

@pisces- I also wanted to add that I wasn't having spotting yesterday. It was just a little string of brown mixed in with my cm when checking my cervix. Same thing that happened at 6-7dpo.

10 years ago

@lsch You have to decide when its time to trhow in the towel on your own. ask @athena & @topo I fired my OB-GYN in February for negative statements towards me after my tubal reversal. At my HSG the FERTLITY doctor who untied my tubes said "you've only been trying since March, dont throw in the towel just yet Angela" and that was a shocker for me because his favorite word is IVF...lol Tania picks up on ANY medical "intervention" that she sees, remember the whole confusion when she saw a "medical intervention" for me & I was already envisioning the worst case scenario of scar tissue & forgot all about that I had just gotten clomid & that IS an intervention. lol.. AND do remember that you are coming off of years of birth control and trying NOT to get pregnant, you got let all of that get out of your system and start waking up that uterus and tell it to get going. Look into Fertility Vitamins but not Fertile Aid because Fertile Aid is NOT for women who have regular cycles. Try something like Fertile CM which prepares the uterus for implant & improves the quality of CM.

Please see this link to Natural Fertility, she has natural vitamins & shakes to help boost fertility, she even has it broken down by specific problems & what can help that area:

http://natural-fertility-info.com/?gclid=CMS20uDX3LgCFdOj4AodHyUAYw

10 years ago

@lsch and no spotting is good! Last month you were spotting by now & so its a good sign that now you are not.

@desertchic I missed your post last night!! Hey Girl!!!

10 years ago

Well Hello girls!!!!
Looks that I armed a plan with my Doctor. Lab test is scheduled for Saturday (Im really quiet and peaceful about this) I have lo learn to manage my emotions and they will not lead me, I will lead them!!!! :D
The Dr, has 3 scenarios, we will prove them all for once, #1 Pregnancy, #2 Amenorrea and golacto(whatever) what produces milk, the obvious thing is that if I produced Milk being not pregnant, so the hormone made me not having period, so I will make a test of prolactine #3 And in the most rare of the secenarios I will make tests of T3 and T4 just to discharge any issue with my thyroid, but my Dr. says that he knows that I dont have any problem with it.
If I am not pregnant, he is going to induce my period, and give me progesterone and also doubling my Clomid once the period starts.
I have ordered in Amazon preseed and a new BBT termometer.
So, its said and done.
Girls, Im really peaceful about this, I dont have to become crazy about this issue of pregnancy. WHWN GOD GIVES... GIVES. PERIOD. Its hard to accept but I will take for granted the words of a friend that is a preacher: Don let this year pass by your side and letting it take ALL the blessings that you have by divine right. I have said to the Lord: Im your daughter, and I know that you will bless me!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

@skyline when is AF due? I cant fly that blind, I have to knwo when I ovulated....I didnt use OPK's this month because I am trying not to stress too much but then I regretted it because I need to know..lol..but I have been temp'ing. and I did have a big jump this morning just waiting on three days of sustained high temps confirm O. and then the 2ww officially begins...

10 years ago

Oh @pisces I can't even begin to tell you how thankful I am for you! You really just put my heart at ease. I have had a lot going on medically lately so you just never know what she could be referring to.

Well my spotting would start tomorrow if I follow last month's schedule. My cervix is really high and firm though. I haven't ever had it be this high.

@honcat, yes! Finally!! Excited for your results and pray that every is good. Loved your comment. We are some inspirational ladies :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo