Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

481 - 490 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

No change! Still playing the waiting game!! :( :( :(

11 years ago

Hey ladies im finally back in the TWW!! hoping this is it girls if i conceived then my EDD is Dec 24th... fingers Xd hoping all of us get what we want very soon! I am putting my thermometer away after i confirm the 3rd temp above coverline and i am going to try and not seek for symptoms so im hoping these TWW goes by fast and end in BFP! thats wold be great! I have been feeling good eating better and going to the gym everyday and just been in a great mood and really in love with my husband! Starting a new job next week and a second new job at the end of the month! so im looking forward to having my life busy and hoping even more with a pregnancy! Im wishing all of you the best this month and I will be popping in here and there!

User Image

11 years ago

@jsx heyyyyyy girl! I thought you ran away from
Us! Welcome back. Now you know this is my first month charting my temps so please tell me about this cover line and why are you putting your therm away? I have heard others mention a cover line but have no idea what it means. Thanks. I hope this is a BFP for you too! I recently went back to working out so I know what you mean about going to the gym and feeling great!

11 years ago

@pisces I think I'm gonna test again on Friday. I'm not temping this TTC, like I had mentioned before I drove myself nuts TTC with my first 2 kids and had many let downs. So I'm trying really hard to just take everything with ease this time around and not obsess (it's hard) , like I said before my slogan this time around is "Let go and let God", cause otherwise I obsess and stress. I have a few good symptoms but I could also chalk them up to other things, so I guess we'll see ð???

User Image

11 years ago

@jsxitzbom welcome back girrly well this month u guys are lucky i guess i am going to have to start next month still waiting on my stuff to arrive thermoter included lolz..

@piecesgirl i have to check out the video lbut u know dh being a buzz kill lol i also have to check out the site you shared i didnt have a chance but i am going to do everything including standing on my head can u imagine i found free site for one qyestion physic and the phyic put on there if your asking about a baby question u can obviously afford to pay me and if you cant u shouldnt afford a baby wtf lmao my luck i could but i refuse to use my cridit card with all these fake money hungry scammers lol. I did my Accupuncture yesterday i am being a sceptic so lets see she said it can help with my scar tissue disolviing chinese medicine she told me to continue to take my don quai cause i told her i had stopped becuase i got annoyed with it lol

@ Tahra13 welcome sorry when i am on my phone i only keep it short but i am on the computer welcome and bfp for you.

afm nothing new lol just waiting to ovulate and dnt know how to check gonna just quess by the phones lol app and computer app lol

11 years ago

GOOD MORNING LADIES HOW R YA?!!

@tahra good for you with the Letting Go and Letting God. I am doing the same thing except I am charting my temps because I found them to be a great indicator :-) I hope you get a BFP!

@jsx how are you today!

@weezy any news yet girlfriend? i think that you are a late bloomer and a BFP is coming. Remember as long as there is no witch, you are still in the game!!! #hope

@topo tell DH that we promise to behave this time!!! so you are doing well and I am proud of you. Acupuncture sounds good but does it hurt? and I was a little confused , is the acupunture going to help with the scar tissue OR do they have a medicine that helps remove scar tissue? Are you going to take the FertileAid??

@bdash ??? on the Fertilaid and the Fertil CM??? - I bought them because I have a friend who used both and just got her BFP last week ...???

@miraclemama WHERE ARE YOU??? I am very close to filing a missing person report...lol

AFM: So I received my Fertile CM and FertilAID yesterday and I started the Fertile CM but I am skeptical of the Fertilaid because of the possibility of it messing up my regular cycles. I also did my first self fertility massage last night. Not sure if I am doing it 100% correct but at least its something Going back to the gym again at lunch today. I am trying to get a regular routine. DH read that cardio helps rid the body of toxins he is after me about exercising and drinking plenty of water

11 years ago

Hey ladies! Still no sign of....well...anything! Keeping my fingers crossed though!
I just wanted to say that I am not ignoring other ppls questions! I know nothing about these fertility aids, and don't want to give my invalid opinion! I barely know anything about temping and OPK's! Which btw called my doc to ask if its ok if I use OPK's, she laughed at me! Lol! So I apologize if I don't have much input! I'm apparently very nieve when it comes to baby making! Lol!

11 years ago

Hey Girls Heyyy I'm feeling good today better sleep last night a d temps are high only 2dpo but hopefull! @piecies cover line is where you see you temps low before O temps then you have your high temps after O the cover line is the last highest temp of all the lows, hope you understand what I mean lol I just don't want to stress with temp taking and getting myself worked up because when I got preggo with my son I did that and it actually happened if you look at my chart barely any temps on there because I'm trying to have a happy mind am happy body to see if it works a second time! The only thing holding me a little low on the mood side today is I questioned one if the baby psychic I had reading done to confirm what was going on because she said march nd girl which still can be because I O on April 2 and I did bd in march nd to conceive a girl supposed to bd earlier in the fertile period because the girl Sperm live longer so I'm still praying but when she confirmed she now says she sees end of may/June but then that puts my EDD would be Feb 15 5 days from son bday which I do not want!! I want them to have own bday. I have been saying lately I'm must only be fertile one time of year because last two pregnancies have been June conceive!!! I hope not!!!! I really want it to happen now because I don't want them days apart like my sister in law she has to throw kids bday party together and that not fair!! Idk just trying to stay positive!!!! Please baby gods send me this baby now!!!!!! Lol

User Image

11 years ago

@weezy yayyyyyyyy!!! have you considered taking a blood test?

11 years ago

@jsx I am close to understanding that I think but can you keep an eye on my charts just in case. Lol I understand what you mean about trying to stay happy and stress free. I hope this is our month :-)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo