Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5491 - 5500 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Football - I had temps that were the same back to back. So I'd say it's normal.

Lschrader - Keeping my FXd for you, dear!

Miracle - Enjoy the good weather for us! It was zero degrees when I got up this morning. ZERO! And they're calling for another foot of snow to maybe 18 inches tomorrow. *sigh*

Makeup - sorry you missed your massage, but like someone else said, you probably needed your rest. I'll be 8 wks tomorrow, and when I laid in bed last night I could swear I felt a little somebody thumping around in there. It probably wasn't, since the baby is still so small, but it surely felt like it.

Skyline - I hope you and your dh get home safely. My family in SC got mostly ice and have lost power several times today. My brother in law and his wife live in NC, and are expecting 6-10 inches and he got stuck on the highway coming home from work. Thankfully he made it back ok, it just took much longer than normal.

Lolee - how did the appointments go? Or have you not had them yet? Praying for your family.

Afm - I just got back from my first appointment with the nurse at the high risk OB. We went over my history (always fun), and she asked if I'd been tested for a long list of things - which I have - and she said, "Well, there has to be something wrong with you." I kid you not. There's a new test they're offering where they do a normal blood draw at 10 weeks from me, and they can use it to get the baby's DNA and test it for down's syndrome and other problems. They can also tell the sex of the baby. Even if something was wrong I wouldn't terminate the pregnancy, but I might do it just for the head's up. I don't know. I can only gain 15lbs - yippee - and they're worried I might develop preeclampsia again. They also said our trip to NC in April to see our newest niece and our big trip in June to Prince Edward Island might have to be put off. I'll do whatever I have to for this baby, it just made me feel awfully down about my chances. I go next Thursday for another ultrasound with the RE, then the Thursday after that I get to see the high risk OB. They won't do an ultrasound there until 18 weeks. I hope I can shake off this mopey feeling soon. Sorry I'm always such a bummer.

User Image

10 years ago

@rebecca-Thank, I am feeling more and more out as the closer I get. Will you remind me again why you are so high risk? I am sorry you have to go through that :(

10 years ago

@Rebecca- I can't believe the nurse had the audacity to say that to you! There is NOTHING wrong with you, dear.

So I made two charts to compare adjusted temps to non-adjusted temps. I think I may be okay to adjust as I can still see a pattern.

Left graph: non-adjusted
Right graph: adjusted

User Image

User Image

10 years ago

Lschrader - They consider me high risk because I'm now 40, and this is my 9th pregnancy. I have 3 kids, one ectopic, and 4 losses, ranging from 8 weeks to 16 weeks.

Football - I like your chart! You can definitely see a pattern.

This snow/ice storm has been terrible. My family in SC have had trees falling down around their property since 5pm this evening. They've lost power several times. I hope everyone else is safe and warm.

User Image

10 years ago

Hey ladies! Bracing for snow in DC 5-7 or 6-10 inches depending on which channel you watch.

@football chart looks awesome! It looks like my chart with my first chemical.

@lsch you know the motto "you're always IN unless the witch knocks you OUT"

@rebecca I have already given this pregancy to GOD and he has you from here sweetie! This is it!

10 years ago

Well ladies my spotting has started which means it's not my month. I was really hoping it would be after all the good signs I had, but not the case. I think I am ok. Guess I can enjoy a glass of wine on valentines day.

10 years ago

@Lschrader ~ Oh no, I am sorry hon. I know how much you had your hopes up. Things seemed a little different this cycle for you, this SUCKS! I thought AF wasn't due for you until Sat? You spot 4 days before your AF is due?

@Pisces ~ stay warm and safe. :)

Everyone that is dealing with snow and ice storms I pray you are all safe and staying warm. Praying for you.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Lschrader - Oh, honey, I'm sorry. I was really thinking this might be it for you. Darn it.

Pisces - thank you! Stay safe during the storm.

Our snow has started, so we're hunkering down and staying warm today.

User Image

10 years ago

@miracle- I know I had a good cry last night. I had read about a newborn baby being found on the side of the road with his umbilical cord attached still. Some awful person had this baby and then the whim away. It made me sick to my stomach. How people be like that? How unfair is it that we want a baby so badly but here we are. It just infuriates me. So when I started spotting I just kind of lost it. DH comforted as I just cried but i feel so bad doing that and crying because he says it's because of him. Well spot two days before, so starting today would be normal to spot. I have noticed it before three days before, usually at night.

How are you feeling??

@rebecca-thank you. I'm sad but I know there was not much chance since dh just had his surgery. I'm just really ready for it to be my turn too.

@athena- I keep thinking of your comment that this was the first month you didn't beg God for a baby. I feel like i do that every month. There are times where I pray to I will be comforted with whatever happens this month, but I feel like I am just saying it and not believing it.
I know it sounds funny, but I feel like I need to learn how to pray to Him in this regard.

Everyone else I hope you're having a good day. Typing from my phone so I will check later when I'm at work.

10 years ago

Good Morning. I had a crazy dream last night. I don't think much is TMI in this forum, but a little warning it is..lol I dreamt that some random stranger (never seen him before) gave me his sperm. I took my handful of sperm (literally in my hand) and stuffed it up my *you know what* and was going to impregnate myself. It was weird, gross and fascinating. I could see the tiny sperm swimming in my hand before I did it. Crazy or what? LOL

13dpo today. AF is due tomorrow IF I am back on schedule since my m/c last month.

@Lschrader ~ I wish I knew you in person and could give you a hug. I know what it's like and it hurts. I am with you. It's just going to make it that more special WHEN it does happen for you. That story you shared about the baby on the side of the road is sickening and sad. I know it happens more than we know. I would rather see babies get adopted than to imagine them laying on the roadside or in bathroom stalls. Anyways have a good cry, we are all here for you.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo