Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

421 - 430 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@miraclemama called my doctor and he said there is no such thing as a false positive but that it sounds like my body is ridding itself and that I should call if anything unusual like filling a pad an hour or the bleeding doesn't stop after 10 days. Or I could come in if I it made me feel better. I choose not too cuz that offer to come in sounded like he was just trying to pacify me.

I am always looking for a good in everything so I say, the best thing is that it proves that my surgery worked & that its just a matter of time for me to get a sticky bean. Maybe my uterus was just shocked "what!!! There hasn't been an invasion here in 12 years, what's going on?" ...lol

Well @miracle here go again, lets get in line for the next roller coaster. **weeeeee**

@topo come back girlfriend.

@mrsweese and @bdash hey girls how are y'all are doing?

11 years ago

@pisces ~ Has anyone told you how amazing you are lately? Well I am. Love your positive attitude. Keep seeing, trusting and believing that you WILL have a sticky bean very soon.

I'm taking prenatals vitamins, opk's and checking my morning temps this cycle. I set my alarm for every day for the next 29 days so I can take it consistently. Of course this morning I hit snooze and took it 1 hr later.

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ladies dnt tell the husband i been on computer ban and phone taken away by dh i was so devestated when she came that i cussed out my doc office i took 3 xanax and drank half a bottle of vodka that i been sick till today i came into work like a sneeky lil kid to use the computer dh made me promise to stay away becuase he claims it drives me insine i said me insine no foo u drive me insaine he looked at me like it is my fault evil me i looked at him and said fool this is ur fault why dnt u make 80mil sperm asshole why u looking at me we both have kids from other ppl asshole i went off on him with tears i am not going to do another iui i told them they are full of shit i am gonna do surgery hyprocscopy or loproscopy i am unsure but i gotta go deeper to see whats the problem. Secret i spotted for 2 days i called doc cuz i got a bfp dnt get excited it was the trigger lol but i was in desperate mode they ordered blood test on the way there poooffff blood from hell the red sea.. enouph about me

@piecesgirl sorry babe if i abandded u it wasnt by choice okay the first day was then dh says for my own good low key i ordered fertleaid all there packets and a thremoter lol on antoher note i am so sorry about ur bleeding i was really praying for u two i had that witch in a choke hold away from u and miricalmomma sad face but i am gonna try to conviece dh u guys are my friends and need me and promise him no symptom checking piecesgirl i am gonna keep my same routine gonna work out and have drinks with dh on a regular no i cant i am sorry i might be pregant if it happens it happens a lil drinking wont hurt lol

@miricalmomma i heard u where calling out for me lol i am so sorry for ur bleeding as well i was so sure for u guys i am here for u i am sure u read my post i am appoligizing if u think that i abandoned u it is true i am deeply sadened and so out of money unsure of what my next move is maybe i will pound my wedding ring i am so unsure so devestated but i am sure there is a plan somewhere somewhere in the universe i feel so bad becuase i have pushed myself away from god becuase of my frustration and anger.

11 years ago

@miraclemama thank you so much! You made me cry when I read that just now**hormones**she's a hormonal mess** I have to keep moving forward because I don't know the way back. Keeping the faith and believing God good grace in providing Miracles. He gave me that to let me know to keeping standing in line cuz one of two things happens, either you get out of line (which is quitting) or you patiently wait your turn. I choose to wait my turn!! **WE** are waiting our turn!

11 years ago

Hey girls. Y'all are all so inspirational. It's nice to know I'm not cra cra alone. Lmao. Still no witch. I'm getting really excited. She always comes in the morning. We will see. I have a solid 27 day cycle so if she doesn't come today I will have hope again. I too had some wine last night. I need to relax. Let go. And let God. <3

11 years ago

@bdash yes!!! Witch stay away from her! You have done enough this month!!!

11 years ago

@bdash ~ Keeping my fingers crossed for you. Someone has to have some good news.

I want this forum to catch bfp's and spread like wild fire. LOL! Seriously though! Let's get some baby making magical fairy dust and sprinkle it over our vagina's... HA HA HA! I'm currently laying down with heating pad on for my painful cramps.

@topo ~ So glad you came back. I consider you, pisces and the others my friends. I think about you throughout the day and wonder how you are and what you are doing. I have almost 10 years of sobriety so I can't get shit canned. My only outlet for comfort is food and if my anxiety gets real bad a lorazepam (which is like a xanax) Haven't needed one in 6 months though, but it's there for emergencies. I hope that you are picking up the pieces and putting one foot in front of the other. I understand you needing a few days to let er rip (blow off steam). Welcome back.

@pisces ~ well we are on the exact same cycle again. Cd 1. Yes, we are waiting our turn. In GOD'S good timing my friend.

Ok back to the couch with the heating pad....

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

@topo I TOTALLY MISSED YOUR POST!!!! Until @miracle welcomed you back !!! OMG!!! I thought you were gone forever. Oh thank God you came back to us !!! Yes it was an emotional two days, I was almost there girlfriend. But hey I'm back in thr miracle line!!! Tell DH that we need you and promise to symptom watch next 2ww

@miracle sorry you are having ugly cramps. My cramping is on and off and the flow had stopped completely from the morning blast but it's starting to br more steady. The Air Force Doc have me some 800mg Ibuprofen to get me through the next couple of days. Says no clomid right now. Says to try two more months on my own.

@bdash hope all is going well. I am with miraclemama, we need some good news up in this room!

11 years ago

I'm 9 dpo today and 4 days now I have cramps, sometimes sharp pains shoot in and my tummy feels like it could tear any time, also from my uterus and ovaries it is very rounded I look like if I would be pregnant, dont know if it is because of implantation but it looks very interesting. Yesterday i had hot and cold temperatures, have nausea for few days now but not that bad. My breasts got larger but no pain in there. And I had vivid dreams ohh yeah also in 2 dpo and 3dpo I had metallic taste in my mouth. Can't wait for wednesday to do a test. Hope this time is a BFP :)

11 years ago

Y'all!!! I still haven't started. I think this is my month. I can't believe it.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo