Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4611 - 4620 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Well girls.

It's been a long time since I passed around here....

But is to let you know that.... ITS POSITIVE!!!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=209198

User Image

10 years ago

@HONCAT - It's so good to hear from you and CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Tell us about what you've been up to. :) Were you still actively TTC or did it just happen?

@pisces - Thank you! :) I hope AF stays away for you too! I use My Days as well, I like that app.

@rebecca - I would gladly take a few inches of that snow off your hands. ;) I hope AF stays away for you too. Fingers crossed! Try out this test calculator, it might help you not feel so discouraged.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/pregnancy_test_calculator.php#results

User Image

10 years ago

Hi Ladies!! Wow, Ive just been reading all your posts from about page 200 and I'm hooked, your all so close!
@SkyLine Congratulations on your BFP!!
@LSchrader Keep your chin up you never know....
@HONCAT Congratulations!!
Your all so inspirational to follow.....

Just signed up myself today, TTC for 24 months, had a miscarriage at 22 weeks in Dec 2011 but positive and just come back off my honeymoon where a lot of BD'ing took place over my fertile window so who knows!!

9-10 dpo today, AF due on Tues 17th. Boobs feel very heavy, sore, and had diarrhea all week(sorry tmi) when normally quite the opposite. I could of course be driving myself quietly insane but holding off testing as like Skyline only have the one and I don't want to use it too early! Baby Dust to you all.xx

User Image

10 years ago

@Bean83 - Welcome and thank you! :) I'm so sorry about your miscarriage, at 22 weeks, I can't imagine how difficult that must have been. :(

I started getting pretty antsy at 10DPO and at 12DPO it was all I could think about all day, so I know what you mean. I'm glad I waited until 13DPO though, I probably would have waited until AF was late if I'd tested sooner and gotten a BFN. Wishing you lots of luck! :)

User Image

10 years ago

Honcat, I'm soooooooo happy for you!!!

Love seeing these bfp's. See ladies it WILL happen. @picses- witch still staying away???

@tiff- we all need reminders, you were poas for a long time...and finally got a bfp on 17dpo???

@bean-welcome, we have lots
Of newbies coming on board, you ladies found a great group of women

Ugh I hate when the site does this and cuts off the sides of comments. 10dpo today and refusing to test like boobs still killing me
And still feeling like I worked out. I have a long luteal phase....AF always shows on 17dpo so 9dpo probably really was too early to test.

I'm trying to find positive things about this cycle but why do our bodies trick is like this!? Why would I have sore bbs starting at 4dpo and continuing till tofay? Good progesterone levels? My temp is high still. Last month it dipped at 10dpo, went high for one more day and then dropped again.

10 years ago

My key to pregnancy has been giving up!!! Hard to say.... jaja
I stopped following everything three months ago, and today I found a BFP.

We are really happy, my older kid is almost 10, so, as you can imagine this is sooooooooooo good!

A hug for all the BFP's and the ones that are waiting for it.

User Image

10 years ago

Skyline I know we already talked, but I wanted to tell you congrats again.

Honcat congrats to you too!!

Afm I had the shittiest birthday ever. Af started, had to go to a cookie swap and a tacky sweater party. Was talking to a friend about my situation and she basically said it took us 4 years to get pregnant so suck it up, but she already had one child so it's not exactly the same. She's sweet, but she's what I like to call a one-upper, you tell a story and she's got to tell one better. Doesn't matter what it is or she's done everything you talk about or she will tell you how she did it better. I drank way too much even though it wasn't all that much, but when you haven't really drank in a while it hits you hard. When we came home I was really upset and dh held me while I cried and cried because I really thought this was our month and it's not and it just sucks. So I had a pity party and it didn't make me feel one lick better. I've really been struggling lately. I've tried to give it to God, but it's really hard.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena- happy birthday! I'm sorry the witch got you and that you had a bad birthday. I hope things turn around for you. *hugs*

User Image

10 years ago

@LSchrader - Oh, wow. I didn't know you had a long luteal phase. I was curious to find out how long mine was (I had suspected it might be 16 days long), but I guess I will have to wait a while to get an answer to that question now. If you have had a poor diet, that could be the cause of exaggerated symptoms if they are not BFP indications.

@HONCAT - That's awesome. :)

@athena - Thank you, and again, I'm so sorry, I know it was a huge disappointment. :( **hug** I just hate encounters with people that have a way of muddying the water. No matter what our personal situation may be, we should always stop and think about where the other person is coming from and genuinely try to empathize with their situation. (And she obviously failed to do that.)

@football - What CD are you on so far?

User Image

10 years ago

@skyline- today's CD12 for me :)

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo