Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5501 - 5510 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!! Sorry its been a while! Been working away on courses and visting family. Just read back last 5 pages to catch up & wow you have all been busy.
@sky your story of telling your dh family was so lovely & perfect!
@lschrader I'm sorry this isn't your month honey,cling onto your dh & let it bring you closer. You will have your bfp soon.
@rebecca it was so lovely to hear about your daughter's intuition on your belly,they don't miss a thing!
@football your chart looks good!
Welcome to the new ladies & much love to our other ladies.

AFM: the weather has been horrendous for the UK,high winds & floods which has crippled most of the south.up in Yorkshire its just very windy,was actually stranded at my brother's with my mum last night as roads were closed from debris & trees fallen,crazy! Visited hospital for our infertility assessment monday,had bloods for day 5 & to have day 18 & 21.get dates for scans of uterus & ovaries at end of week & for dh to have SA done. been prescribed low dose aspirin & high dose folic until 36 weeks pregnancy too.all in all feeling very happy the balls rolling as doctors sure it was placental abruption last time & can be avoided again in future,just to get pregnant first right?lol
Nice to be back ladies & looking forward to our first birthday!

User Image

10 years ago

Quiet on the board today (or rather yesterday)! Hope everyone's doing alright!

@Skyline- Haven't heard from you in a few days!! Hope you're safe and warm :) You'll have to let us know how the V-day announcement of Facebook went :)

@Miracle- You always have the best attitude. Thank you. Most women get upset by hearing "well at least you know you can get pregnant," but not you. You're such an example and an incredibly strong woman. By the way, love your dream! I always have silly/random ones too! My DH always gets a kick out of my dreams. Most recently, I had a dream where a bear came and attacked our pup and my husband got into a boxing match with it. Don't even know why I was dreaming about bears to begin with haha

@Rebecca-I hope your family in SC is okay! The weather has definitely been crazy. Such an odd/cold winter season this year. Where do you live again? VA?

@Pisces- Hope you're safe too! The news covered just how bad DC is- yikes! Have you heard from your DH? Hope his nose is healing well. You doing alright? Staying busy with your girls?

@LSchrader- I'm sorry, hun. *hugs* Hopefully it's not pre-AF spotting That story you told is just terrible. It makes me sick to my stomach that there are those types of people in this world. I liked the way you described praying for a baby. Every month I pray that this is the month and if it's not that I won't be upset or let down. Yet every month I go into it with my hopes already down expecting AF before she's even gone.

@Bean!!! You're here and alive! :) I have heard about all the floods in the U.K. Hope you and your family are okay! The weather all over the world is just crazy. It's a blizzard in the south U.S., flooding in the U.K., and 60* in Sochi for the winter Olympic games. So funny.

So this is random, and I know a few of you ladies have already done it (Skyline, Pisces), but do you ladies ever wonder what each other looks like? I've been contemplating posting a picture of my DH and myself, but a part of me is still pretty paranoid that someone I know is on this site and will see it, and I don't think I'm ready for "everyone" to know I'm struggling with conceiving just yet.

Although I may try to overcome that fear because I'm interested in knowing what you ladies look like ;) I'm weird, I know.

On a different note, I'm incredibly upset with myself. I studied, studied, studied for an exam I had tonight (which helped me get my mind off of TTC) and failed. I failed! I have NEVER failed a test; in fact, I have never gotten anything but an A-EVER! It makes me feel somewhat better that the other students in my class didn't do well either, but it frustrates me that I feel like my professor is setting me up to fail. Not to mention I have two other huge exams within the next four days and the regular homework on top of that. I guess this is what I get for taking 18 credit hours..thank you, UF. Sorry to vent.

Unfortunately DH has to work tomorrow so I'll be flying solo on love day. Good thing I don't even really care about Valentines Day. I think I'm going to order take out sushi and come home and watch a movie. And then the rest of my day will be reserved for studying. yay. Do you ladies have anything fun planned for Valentines Day?

User Image

10 years ago

@football- Im the same about putting faces to names but understand the need for anonymity....ooh big word!haha how's about we all do it for one day? I'll start if you like! Sorry about the test but like you say if most misunderstood maybe the tutors misinterpreted somehow.....best of luck for the others hon.
I had no idea weather was so bad in US either, keep safe.
As for Valentines we dont celebrate as my dh believes its companies cashing in but I do think its sweet to see the gestures people make or a perfect day for bfps! I have a day off with my hubby so I'm made up even if we are cleaning carpets & painting for a house inspection tomorrow (we rent)! Have a lovely day ladies.xx

User Image

10 years ago

User Image

It wouldn't let me change my avatar to a personal picture saying my URL was invalid, this may not work either!

Tempted to let you add me as a friend on facebook because I'm trying to wean myself off the trying to get pregnant approach but enjoy your company.(if that makes sense)?!

User Image

10 years ago

Football - I'm so sorry about your test! I know that was an awful feeling! But it sounds like the professor made it a difficult test on purpose, if everyone else had a hard time too. Try not to stress over it with the other tests coming up now. Good luck with those. Oh, and by the way, I live in Massachusetts. We moved up here 3 years ago.

Bean!! so glad to see you back! I'm sorry your weather has been a mess. We got about a foot of snow yesterday, with a little ice mixed in, and they're expecting another 5 inches tomorrow and then another storm on Tuesday. This fell on top of the foot we already had from a few weeks ago, so we've got some serious snow piles going on! We usually get a lot of snow, but the temps have been ridiculously cold this winter and it's kept the kids from being outside. So we're all suffering from cabin fever. And I love your picture! It's great to see you and be able to put a face to a name.

Skyline - I hope you're ok! My guess is your power must be out. I hope you and your dh and your families are safe and warm.

Pisces - same for you, dear. Hope you and the girls made it through the storm all right.

Afm - no special plans for Valentine's Day. My dh and I might go out for lunch, but that's about it. And those plans might fall through....he's got a sore throat and we haven't gotten the snow plow out yet to unblock our driveway.

User Image

10 years ago

Good morning ladies, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

I didn't have any hpt's to pee on this morning with FMU, so I guess I'm not testing.. I might go to the dollar store and pick up a cheapie, because it would be so sweet to get a positive on valentine's day. I am on cd 29 today, if I count day 1 being the first day of my natural m/c bleed. If I "O" when I think I did then my AF is due today. Starting to wonder if my m/c last month is going to throw my cycle of by a few days..

My honey and I will be laying low for Valentine's day. Being with each other and the kids (his 2 amazing, fun, sweet and loving kids) is all that matters. They are all my valentine's.

Wishing everyone a great day.

@Bean ~ Glad you are doing well. Hopefully all your testing, scanning and blood work that you're having done for fertility testing with you and dh comes out good. Keep us posted.

@Football ~ You always say the sweetest things. Thank you. :) I really am ok either way this month, it's really strange, but I am happy and at peace. Normally every month I am nervous and so worked up wanting to be pregnant and then the let down is so hard. That's the way things have been for years. Not this month, I am really ok and content either way. Maybe I have been given grace. Anyways, I am so sorry your professor is giving everyone such difficult assignments, if he is a good teacher then he will see that he set the bar WAY TO HIGH and needs to realize that for his next tests that he gives out. That had to of been disappointing, discouraging and frustrating for you. :( I hope the next tests are a different experience for you.

@Rebecca ~ I hope your dh sore throat goes away soon and that he feels better. How are you feeling?

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Happy Valentine's Day loves!!!

DH and I are going to have a low key evening. We have never been big on fancy dinner's or nights. Plus everything is so busy on Vday that we usually go out to dinner on a later night. I am still feeling really bummed. This is the first cycle where I just feel empty. I have never wanted this as much as I do right now. I know He has a plan and I have to trust that. I have to remind myself that once I get pregnant, that baby will be worth the wait and I know he/she was meant for me.

All our East Coasters...I sure hope you are staying safe and warm. I am feeling a little guilty that we have such mild weather. I know most think of Washington State as constant rain...but it really isn't...although it is raining now :)

@bean-LOVE your picture. You guys are adorable! I love putting a face to the names and comments. I follow a few of the girls on instragram. It is fun to keep up with each other on a different level also.

@football- I am so sorry about your test!! I always was a HORRIBLE tester. Failed ALL the time haha. I was not a good student.

You know, I have thought about changing my username a few times just because it is name last name. I guess what stops me is that if someone I know is on this site, they are probably going through what I am going through, and why not have someone you know on a personal level share your experience. What I am learning about this site is that for the most part, the people who are here are struggling with TTC one way or another. Look at all of us. Most people who get pregnant right away will never find this site because they don't need it. I really have to say that this site, especially this forum has saved me in so many ways. Having a group of women that will let me vent, complain, celebrate, and cheer me on is so amazing. Thanks again for that @miracle :)

@miracle-Hmmmm, well lady, I hope that AF just isn't showing up because your miracle is getting snuggled in right now.

@rebecca-everyone I know is sick right now, hope your DH feels better!

Who did I forget? I will have to go back and look!

10 years ago

@Bean- You are beautiful!! Thanks for giving me enough courage ;)

@ LSchrader- I agree with you wholeheartedly.

Sorry I can't respond too much, I'm on my phone. But I wanted to add a picture of myself and my husband. (Which I'll probably delete in a day or two because I don't want our pictures just out there if that makes sense)

But here we are at Christmas time right before I chopped 19" off my hair:

User Image

10 years ago

@football-You are gorgeous! What a cute little family!

I guess i will follow and post one too. This picture is from Vegas this year. I just had to post one with our Seahawks gear on :)

https://scontent-b-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/t1/1382289_10151912850130673_711112880_n.jpg

I cannot figure out how to paste the photo, so here is a link. Can you tell that we will have blonde haired, blue eyed babies?! Someday....

10 years ago

@LSchrader- thank you! Excuse my language, but daaaaaaamn! You and your hubs are gonna make some beautiful babies!!

It's SO nice to put faces to names!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo