Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4621 - 4630 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@football - About when does O time come around for you?

User Image

10 years ago

@athena- I am SO sorry you are feeling so down. I think it's important to let yourself feel that way once in a while though. It kind of recharges me. I realize that sound backwards, but we are human and allowing ourselves to feel pain and sorrow and throwing a pity party for ourself is important. I hate people like that. I am sorry, that is harsh. When are you are talking about your very personal situation with someone who should understand and support you, the last thing you want to deal with is that person telling you they have been there and to suck it up. When I am in the TWW, don't tell me to relax and just let it it happen....if it's mean to be, it will be. HA, sorry that just doesn't sit well with me. I know that and I do believe it, I do, but I over think everything and worry about it all!

Your DH sounds so supportive and wonderful. Take some time and cry and let yourself be down. Then get back up and be strong and know we are ALL behind you. I believe we are all in this group for a reason. Cheers to you and your birthday. FX this is your cycle :)

10 years ago

@skyline- It's easy to find out, just gotta look back on your cycles. We eat very healthy. Of course we have some nights when a pizza is easier to pick up, but that is rare. Never eat fast food and I pretty much cook every night. Lots of fruits and veggies. Have cut back on drinking when we found out about DH's count. I gained weight after getting off BC, and I need to be more active, but I know my diet isn't affecting anything.

10 years ago

@skyline- usually between CD14-16 with CD15 typically the most EWCM-abundant day!

User Image

10 years ago

@LSchrader - Well, this is the only cycle I know exactly when I O-ed. I was always guessing before, and this cycle my guess would have been CD16-18 and it was CD21. So I can't really know for sure. :-P Okay, I was just throwing it out there, it definitely shouldn't be diet related, then.

@football - Have fun BD-ing! ;) *baby dust*

User Image

10 years ago

@skyline- thanks! I'm really trying to just relax and enjoy this cycle. If you don't mind me asking, what was the frequency this month for you that did the trick? I saw your chart but wanted to make sure it's accurate :) I'm trying to relax, but am paranoid EOD isn't enough, especially if it doesn't land on predicted O day! :/

By the way, I know I already said congrats, but I am SO excited for you. When are you going to announce to family/friends?

User Image

10 years ago

@football - Yes, my chart is accurate. My libido started to wane as approached O time, which had me worried we would miss it, but I just tried not to stress and hope we had done it enough and at the right times. As I mentioned, I did start to grow hopeful when I realized that O took place on a day we BD-ed. :) If you can manage to BD every day during your fertile window, go for it, or as soon as you get your Surge if you are doing OPKs again. Good luck! :)

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks ladies. We are making sure we can do what we can to rock this next cycle. I ordered my Clomid, going to take 100 mg this cycle. Ordered dh fertilaid. Ordered ov tests, assortment of pregnancy tests, something that is supposed to lower your stress hormone to help balance other hormones and I'm going to try progesterone cream this cycle. I'm really wondering if I'm having another chemical, it's been super clotty like last cycle and I started 11 dpo. Either that or it's a luteal phase defect and I'm hoping either way the progesterone will help.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena - Stress causes a very real chain reaction in your hormones, that was probably a good move. Sounds like you have all bases covered, I hope this is your cycle! :)

User Image

10 years ago

@athena I'm so sorry. I am waiting on the witch myself. She's due today and bFN so she's coming but taking her time. Where did younger the progesterone cream? Also grab some baby aspirin it's helps increase the flow of blood to the uterus. I JUST looked at my list of meds from my IVF and any aspirin was on the list. I had completely forgotten. So I am going to add this my list.

@rebecca thanks and I couldn't read all of your post because the page was cut off. :-(

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo