Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2041 - 2050 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@honcat- beautiful babies can grow up.to make.you crazy! My 19 year old daughter is determined to make me have a stroke:)

10 years ago

@honcat thanks! You @mari and @ants mom are all very beautiful girls!!! We have a very special group here. :-D

10 years ago

Dont even tell me, my daughter is just 9 years old and she drives me crazy hahahahaha...

User Image

10 years ago

@honcat- just wait for dating. Ugh! I feel like a human gps already, and I also have a 9 year old daughter,so I hope Tania is right that I'll be blessed with another BOY! My 19 year old daughter is ME at her age, and my mom tried to warn me that I'd get it all back someday!

10 years ago

Temp 97.8 ;(

User Image

10 years ago

Good morning girls,

I have to tell you girls you are beautiful too.

I am soo greatful I have met you guys you are a great support system and Thank God I have met you wonderful ladies.

Only my closest friends and family know what we are doing because alot of people can be negative and you guys have been there all the way. And for that I thank you!

Today is cycle 15 I did an OPK and posted the pic. What do you guys think?

How are you wonderful ladies doing on this great Friday!

10 years ago

Well I bless the Lord for meeting wonderful women like you under this circumstances, and here we are, dreaming about babies!! And ans funny but what @Ant says is true, many people, even the closest people look at us and say : Take it easy

Anyway, @pisces @ mari @Antsand and all of you girls, isnt it amazing that we are women from many countries, cultures and we have identified here *tear

So, you can come whenever you want to my beautiful country and I can take you to the wonderful Ruinas de Copan, the beggining of the Mayas and the most beautiful archeological place in Central America, or maybe the beautiful beaches of Tela in the Atlantic, or even Bay Islands, the second best place in the world to see corals. Im proud of my country!!! Its funny because if you go to the newspapers you are going to find the most horrible things about Honduras (crime, drugs, etc) but I believe that if you are in the right place, doing the right things, no matter what, God ALWAYS sends His angels to protect you.

So officially you are welcome to my country and you are welcome to my heart!!!

User Image

10 years ago

@cam sorry about the temp drop, just keep hope. If not this cycle, then next cycle :-D any cramping or signs that she is coming? Maybe she won't show up. There have been many months where my temp was through the roof and still a BFN...so anything is possible.

@ants mommy so this is CD 15 which is 6 days post clomid. @jsx told me that is usually 7-10 days after your last dose that you will O and I thought I was some special case that O'd earlier because I kept getting O pains that usually never get BUT just like she promised, I didn't get a positive surge until day 7 and O'd on day 8 both months of clomid so it's coming sweetie you are almost there.

How is everyone else this morning?

Where is @tiff girl I will break out the Amber Alerts. Hopefully she is resting from all of her fun from last week :-D

@trouble thanks for the update! And you also have a fantastic weekend!

AFM: 9DPO & nothing out of the ordinary to report. I had cramping last night. My temp is up to 98.28 this morning. No sore bbs or anything else to report. So still riding on easy street not even stressing what I do or do not see/feel. If God wants it to be this month well so be it. If not, my faith is not wavered

10 years ago

@honcat awwwwwwwwhhhh thank you. That was the most sincere invite to a country **bless your heart*** you are an awesome person sweetie!!!

10 years ago

Good morning! 6/7 dpo here...I have been feeling so tired the past few days for no reason.. Not sure why. Last night I had heartburn so bad which is unusual for me. I thought I was going to throw up several times but I didn't. Such a yucky feeling. Other than that I'm doing ok..

@pisces ~ Easy street it is! When are you going to test?

I looked up you girls on Facebook ~ beautiful indeed!

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo