Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2151 - 2160 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@ mirical- or maybe she is wrong and it's this month!! I hope so! We r doing great hear, just doing the 9 month wait!!! It's such a long wait!
@ pices- how u holding up? Did u cave and test ne more? Hope all is well

10 years ago

Good morning girls,

I have a question and need your help. This morning when I woke up I was super hot like sweating hot. Mind you my air is at 69 so its cold in my house.
What does it mean when your temperature is high I didnt test my temperature but I know it was high had to be.

How are all you fine ladies this morning?

10 years ago

Good Morning!

@miracle I will post the pics. I thought they looked pretty good for not taking the class yet. DH was impressed with my You Tube learning. Lol. I need more supplies, I didn't invest much initially just to see how I would do. There is a mega kit that I am eye balling and I have been on EBay, they have lots of new supplies for very good prices.

@tiff nope no cheating! I can't take it and I did not make my 9am docs appt either, she will be calling and looking for me soon. I'm sure she will understand that for mental sanity, if it is another chemical, I'd rather not know. So AF is due tomorrow, either she shows up or she doesn't. I have had some very serious cramping last night and today so I sure she's coming. :-( oh well when she gets here I will call and schedule my HSG. Tania feels like the HSG is the key to unlocking my problem so lets pray that she is right ;-)

THANK YOU ladies for all of your support! I needed a pick me up. Walking in to work and people asking me for cakes for there spouses n kids make me feel good, even after this lady bumped all into running to catch the train and then I passed her up a few paces later and hear is the funny part, she was still running and I was walking ....I passed her. Sooooooo WTH? You run slower than I walk? Lmao. I was instantly UN-annoyed and became AMUSED! Lol

@angelsnwolves Welcome! My AF is due tomorrow. @miraclemom is due on the 18th with you @topo is also in line with thurs/fri due date @mari is late! And we have a host of ladies who are expecting and cheering us on.

@cam how are you today?

@mari did you test? How are you today?

@ants mom hoping you are to catch thy eggie!

@fire bug warrior princess - thanks for the pick me up! How are you today? Cursed out any HCG strips today? Lol...just so that you know that made me laugh like crazy.

AFM: didn't even take my temp today. Locked my last FRER in my safe and have DH the key. Back to Easy Street ladies. TTYL got some work to do :-D

10 years ago

@ants mommy Clomid can cause hot flashes sweetie. It's ok, keep dancing until your CM dries up :-)

10 years ago

Hello beautiful ladies!!

How are all of you... I think that today is my 9DPO.
NO symptoms for AF, which can mean two things... Im pregnant, or, Im going to be really late this month... So....

It was funny yesterday, my mom and other person called me to tell me that they dreamed with me and I was pregnant with this huge belly

@Pisces, how are you feeling pretty girl??

@Mari, did you test hun?? Please let us know.

@Ants... Let me tell you that I suck with this things of temperature

@Miracle... how are you?? Did you test??

@Topo, how you doing funny lady, ready to fit this month and get a positive??

User Image

10 years ago

@honcat what are you doing today?

10 years ago

@Pisces,

Im early at work, I got tons of things to do.
I have to start evaluating my team for the middle year goals. Im going to be evaluated today for my middle year goals hahahaha.
Im pretty relax you know, I learned from my mistake of saturday... I did a HSG knowing that I didnt have to, of course I just got a BFN. So I still have 2 tests in my closet and I will use the first next saturday, even if I cheat I dont have to do it before Friday.
My mom told me yesterday something and she is so right, she said: God does always the best.

I know it hurts but is truth... I guess that we really aprecciate something that we have waited for so long ( Well, in my case is my third month trying hahahaha)

I send you a big hug pisces!!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi I'm new here. Obviously I don't have time to read every single reply in this post, but i read what started and ended it. I feel strongly that I am 6-8 dpo, which is earlier than the rest of you, but I've been having some symptoms I haven't ever experienced before.

First of all, at 1dpo, i was cramping so badly, but it was dull like almost not there, except it hurt so bad. also my nipples have been more responsive, and i've had clear-milky cm. AF not due till 23rd of july....

this would be my first if i am...just really nervous about how to approach this, whether i should get a doctor involved yet.

oh also i've had urgency of bathroom use, and slightly loose bms. anyway, just wondering if anyone else was going through what i am. belly feels bloated.....a little more tired than usual.

User Image

10 years ago

Girls I have been like rabits. I was late to work today becasue we were .

My husband is having the time of his life but Im tired already.

@pieces- Im glad to see you are feeling better.
You should have pushed that lady back and kept walking.. lmao

10 years ago

Pisces I'm doing great af leaves today and I'm praying for you.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo