Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4451 - 4460 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@skyline thanks so much!!

@miracle and Rebecca hello!! :-)

Ladies, do you think it's normal to cramp for several days straight like this, beginning from 3-4 dpo? I want to think positive, but I just want to make sure I'm ok. Then again I don't want to run to my doc quickly for nothing either. I'm not bleeding, it's just weird that I'm cramping for so long.

ME (27) + DH (28) = DD (2)

10 years ago

@Delalu ~ I don't know what could be causing your cramping, sorry your in discomfort :( Hope it goes away soon. Do you get cysts on your ovaries?

@mrsbutler ~ Welcome to the group :) If Af was due today then when will you be testing? I have heard of woman having only one breast tender or sore during their twwk.

@Rebecca ~ Do you take anything for your nausea to help with it? Hope you feel better soon. Ginger tea is great for nausea.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Nope, I'm fine. As a matter of fact I just had my yearly exam prior to deciding to ttc. Siiigh...hopefully it means a baby bump is coming!!

10 years ago

@ jsx- yay we might have babys on same day lol!

Had my 35 week appt today dialated to a 1 1/2 so no big change this week! Can't wait!

10 years ago

Thanks @rebecca!!

I took my temperature for first time too today, but I did it at night. Will remember to do it in the morning.

10 years ago

I logged my info into Fertility Friend and it's giving me Dec. 1st as O day instead of Dec. 3rd... It does seem to have a better understanding of the cover line. If it's right, I'm really 9DPO. I've had some hints of nausea tonight, but that could very well be from overeating. :-P

@athena - I like FF better, too. I'm glad I went and logged my info in.

@miraclemama - It was very interesting. I've only had a few prophetic dreams in my life, usually about bigger things, not that sort of thing. Lol I was just hit with some nausea, it subsided.

@rebecca - I just logged my info into FF and it changed my O day and I think I understand the cover line better now, so I get why they put your line lower. FF seems more accurate, like @athena says.

@mrsbutlermme - Welcome! Are you planning to test tomorrow? Fingers crossed!

@lolee -I know! We have pictures to share and baby dust to toss! :)

@DeLaLiLuV - Is it AF type cramping or something different? Have you tried Googling it? Hopefully nothing is wrong.

User Image

10 years ago

Yea, I did some reading instead of calling the doc because it's definitely not severe cramping at all. It feels like period cramps, but usually much duller. I just don't know if having them every single day is a sign of pregnancy. If it's not then I guess my cycle can be changing, but it's weird. Sometimes the cramps do subsided for a little while in the day, but they always come back.

10 years ago

@DeLaLiLuV - Well, I really hope it turns out to be a pregnancy sign. I will be keeping my fingers crossed!

User Image

10 years ago

@skyline -- my cycle on here is showing today is CD33. just have some minor pinchy pains in the bb's, pinch towards right ov area, had some cloudy stretchy cm last night...again all could be af but ill wait for a bit!

User Image

10 years ago

@makeupmommy - You should know soon. Fingers crossed! I should know in another 5-7 days depending on when I O-ed. I really hope I did O on the 1st; BDing was timed perfectly for that! When you start temping you should use Fertility Friend, it's really good.

AFM - CTP says I'm 8DPO and FF says I'm 10DPO | My temp went even high today, I wonder if I will end up having a triphasic chart? FF did a survey and found that those with triphasic charts were 3x more likely to be pregnant. I'm trying not to get my hopes up for this cycle, but FF giving me the 1st as O day and knowing we BD-ed that night has me a little more hopeful than I was before. We shall see!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo