Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5191 - 5200 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@athena-I haven't ovulated. I just started taking it on Saturday. This was my first month and I plan on taking it up until I ovulate.

AF is still here...last time I went to the bathroom, so who knows what is going on. Yesterday it was super light. Still light, but there.

Congrats on your BFP :) You just knew this was your cycle!

10 years ago

Oh sorry I misunderstood. I thought you took it last cycle. Maybe you should wait til after af is over to take it.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Well from everything I have read about it, it tells you to take on CD1. I am just going to go with it this cycle. Nothing to lose since DH's status probably won't change for a few more months anyway.

10 years ago

Well just so you know. Fertilaid definitely works we may not have conceived without it.

10 years ago

The nurse just called back with the results of my blood draw today.

HCG - 905
Progesterone - 26.9

She said they were very happy with my numbers, and unless I got nervous, I didn't have to come back until next Tuesday.

User Image

10 years ago

That's good news Rebecca! Hopefully that's put you at ease a little for now.

@LSchrader- Hope you get to the bottom of your af. Like you say could just be down to EPO and making it light. I've been a busy bee researching fertilaid, eve primrose oil & watching Alisa Vitti...I'm the first type af, very heavy to start, clotting then tapers off to light. I think I have an hormonal imbalance which is why I went to GP in Dec because it was making me so weak, dizzy etc, just waiting for referral to gynaecologist to come through.

Hi @Sky! Oooh I never thought I would be excited when someone said they can't fasten their pants! Your getting a little bump, even if it is bloat, your going have to get used to it! Tried watching Fringe, my mum loves it but it was a bit weird going from scientific to paranormally stuff! Everybody is raving about Luther, may have to watch it!

Coming up to my fertile window thank god, its dragging this month, i've been super excited about actually pinpointing ovulation that I cant wait for it to happen, never mind catching the little bugger (egg)! Need to bring my feet back down to the ground cos if it doesn't work I will fall hard.

User Image

10 years ago

@athena- dh is taking fertilaid. Hope it works!

@rebecca- hoooooooray!

10 years ago

@LSchrader - I did some reading on it too, definitely sounds like the EPO is the cause of your irregular period. That's good to know, hopefully taking it on CD1 in the future will eliminate the disruption.

@athena - It's lovely to see all those lines!

@rebecca - 905! Hooray! I know it's still super early, but I'm glad those numbers are rising as they should.

@Bean - Luther is amazing! Aw, I'm sad you couldn't get into Fringe. Ugh, yes, I definitely look pregnant from the bloat. :-P I hope you can keep the expectations in check, it's no fun to have a big let down. :( When I have a minute, I will share my cheat sheet for grocery shopping according to cycle phase based on Alisa Vitti's book!

User Image

10 years ago

I know skyline I can't stop peeing on them to see the line. :) I have an appt with my obgyn next Wednesday. Yay!!!

10 years ago

@athena - Yay! I hope your appointment goes well!

AFM - I heard back on my labs today, everything was normal except I'm boarder line low on Vitamin D which wasn't a surprise, I haven't been taking it for very long and she said I needed to be taking more than I was, so that was good to know. That was my first physical exam, it was nice getting a clean bill of health, I bet you it wouldn't have been the case a couple if years ago!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo