Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3731 - 3740 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Good Morning,

I have some decisions to make in the very very near future.. Feeling unsettled until I can get full clarity and peace around what I'm going to do.. Just pray for divine right action for me.. I need to pray about it.

@Skyline ~ Glad your doing good and taking care of yourself by being on a healthy diet. I hope you get to shorten your cycles like you are hoping for. Keep up the healthy eating, it's inspiring. Happy you had a long heart to heart with your bff. That's a starting point.

@Tiff ~ Glad your doing well. You will have a ton of fun and stuff your baby at your baby shower.. How exciting. I love having my teeth cleaned.. but don't like going to the dentist. not many people do though..but it's a necessity.

@Introuble ~ You're a busy mama for sure these days.. I think Pisces started a chain reaction for "Moving" lol. I am contemplating one right now too.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies.

My appointment went well. The ultrasound showed no problems or issues, so it's just try, try, try. At least she was able to tell me that my follicles were at 14mm, so she thought I would O in 3-4 days. Dh better be taking his vitamins! LOL

User Image

10 years ago

Morning ladies. Sounds like everyone has been keeping pretty busy!

@miracle, I will be praying for you. I was thinking about you and wondering if your partner did his SA yet or not.

You preggo ladies...you are just adorable! I can't wait to be able to show off bump pics. Hopefully I get to! I had a dream on Saturday night I got a BFP and it was truly amazing. Woke up very sad on Sunday when it wasn't true haha.

I have started temping again and have had a steady 97.70 or 97.69 every morning. Is that normal to be so consistent?

Hope everyone is doing well this Monday morning. We watched football yesterday and our Hawks just about gave us heart attacks. Sheesh.

10 years ago

You ladies don't mind if I vent for a second, right?

It was a fun/rough weekend. My BF found out she is pregnant yesterday (only about 3-4 weeks along, and they already announced it on Facebook, too). Then another couple my DH and I are friends with announced yesterday. Put that in the big pile and we have about 10 different women that are expecting that we're friends with. Ouch.

AF is due in three days (Thursday). Boobs were slightly sore when I woke up; not as sore as they usually are before AF. Usually at the slight touch, they're sensitive. Now, I have to press into them to get the sensation. Other than that and a little yellow CM, I'm not seeing (or feeling) anything.

I really, really, really hope it's my month. I just don't know why I'm having such a hard time (I know that sounds so terrible with some of you other ladies trying for years and years. I'm sorry, I don't mean to sound insensitive). I guess since I've always had normal cycles (and noticed I o'd) and I've always been healthy and active, I assumed getting pregnant wouldn't be hard.

Guess I'll find out on Thursday. But with NOTHING really pointing to "pregnant," I guess I'll just have to wait and see. :(

User Image

10 years ago

Football don't get down. It can take two healthy fertile people up to a year to conceive because of timing. Don't get down. I never thought it would be 17 months and I'm sill not pregnant. Do you know how many pregnancies I've seen in that time? It really sucks. I'm sure you will conceive very soon. Chin up buttercup :) if I an be positive after this long then you should be too.

Lschrader my temps typically witch between about 3 different temperatures so I think it's pretty normal.

Rebecca glad your appt went well fxed to catch those eggies.

Miracle I will be praying for you.

Tiff and jsx y'all are adorable I wish I'd be that cute when I'm pregnant, but I doubt it.

Skyline I am 9 dpo today I tested and there was maybe a hint of something but I'm going to wait til Wednesday to test again.

Afm my boobs are sore today. Wednesday. I should know how the cycle is going to go I started spotting at 11 dpo last cycle. My temp had started falling starting today last cycle and it's still up now. So we shall see. Good luck and fxed for everyone.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@football- I am sorry you are feeling so down, and trust me, we have ALL felt that way at one point or another. It's natural. As @athena pointed out, it takes two. Never did I think DH and I would have troubles either. I am perfectly healthy but he has a super low sperm count, which we just found out last month. Also, another thing to keep in mind and something that I always am reminding myself is when women announce their pregnancy, they typically don't announce their journey with it. They could have been trying just as long as you have or longer. Of course, you probably know they journey of your BF, but try not to get so down on yourself. Your time will come, and when it does, it will be the perfect time!

"Do you trust me when my answer is wait?" - God

I know most couples don't go in until a full year of trying and DH wasn't too thrilled about me going in before, but I just had a gut feeling that we needed to. DH thanks me now for now. Something to think about :)

@athena-Ok, thanks, I am just never sure what is normal!

10 years ago

@LSchrader & @athena- I know this is only my second cycle of trying, so I shouldn't be too down. I guess I didn't expect everyone else around me to be announcing they're pregnant. This was my BF's first cycle trying, and that really caught me off guard. I don't know how you ladies stay so strong and encouraging each and every month. Shows you will all be wonderful, patient mothers when your time comes.

I noticed I've been really emotional lately. The other night DH and I were laying in bed at our hotel watching TV and one of those ASPCA commercials came on. Normally I get sad seeing those animals, but I was full on in hysterics crying about it. I don't know what that was about. I need to get out of whatever funk I'm in...

@skyline- I have my fingers tightly crossed that your cycle is a normal length! Sounds like you're doing everything right. :)

User Image

10 years ago

@footvall, trust me I get it! My sister got pregnant both time on her second month of trying...she started trying for her third (she had twins first time around) because I was trying and we wanted to be pregnant together! Well she is due in February and I am still not pregnant. I have learned that this is something life that I can't control and that it's ok. Be patient, your time will come and your little bug will be worth the wait :)

10 years ago

Oh abd ps, crazy emotions just comes with the package. I started crying in church yesterday for no reason. I think sometimes you just have let yourself be vulnerable. As cheesy and cliche as it is, a good solid cry is good for you every once in a while.

10 years ago

Football - honey, we've all been there. Don't feel bad. It can be VERY hard when everyone else seems to be pregnant and you aren't.

Athena -

miracle - I'll be praying for you as you make decisions!

skyline - hope AF regulates for you. (Or you get a BFP!)

Afm - I got a high reading on my monitor this morning!!! I'm so excited! My dh better hurry home so I can jump him! LOL. I thought I'd NEVER get a high - just playing mind games with myself again. I know this doesn't guarantee pregnancy, but at least I feel like I have a good shot of getting there, and I know I'm ovulating. (If anyone wants to see it, I have a picture up on my page.)

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo