Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5381 - 5390 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Well I went and did my blood work yesterday just to verify and put my mind at ease and get the HCG level, I called today beacuse I couldn't wait any longer and the blood test did come back positive! YAY so I asked my HCG level and she said 25 and that I was about one week pregnant.... how is that even possible? Little confused on that because I was thinking like 3-4 weeks pregnant. Anyone know how far along I should be with HCG around level 25 ??

10 years ago

@Lovelife - 25 hCG is consistent with 3w5d pregnant. (Of course, the fetal age is almost 2 weeks.) Ignore that woman, she doesn't know what she is talking about! lol

User Image

User Image

10 years ago

Thank you so much! I even said to her so I'm like 3-4 weeks and she kept saying One Week... craziness! Great Chart, where did you find that one? 3 weeks 5 days sounds right and what everything else is telling me on the calculators. :)

10 years ago

@Lovelife - She had to have been talking about the fetal age, but still, not one week, almost two! Crazy. I got it off here:

http://www.babymed.com/hcg-level-in-early-pregnancy

User Image

10 years ago

Love life it depends on the person. Some people count from conception and most add the two weeks before. If you count from conception pregnancy is 38 weeks but with the two weeks before it's 40 weeks.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Hey Everyone! Did a skim of what I missed in the past two, possibly three days.

I see good news!!!! @lovelife congratulations! That's def a BFP! The nurse gave you the actual age of the fetus but remember that they should count from the first day of your last period so about 3wks. You're good !!! Wishing you a healthy 37 weeks and safe delivery.

@rebecca you see! I told you that God Grace is never ending!!!! And I think the name Abigail Grace is a beautiful name!!!!! Oh it's so cute. My friend had a baby girl which was conceived while her IUD was still implanted and they wanted remove it which meant she would miscarry. I told her if she wanted this baby to get up and walk out!!!!! She did. Her daughter is 2 now and her name is Arlei Grace. And I think Arlei means "gift from God".

@athena how are you feeling?

@sky hey you!!!! Did you see my wedding pictures? I know how you live photography. How are you? I loved your story of how you told your family especially the part about your father, tugged all my heart strings. How are classss going?

@lsch People are stupid!!! And no matter what happens they always have something to say. Seattle is out nations Football champions!!! Whoop Whoop!!! How did DH's follow up go? You test yet?

@football I might buy it next year when DH is back and we are trying full swing. The analysis are really good.

@bean did you say you have an appointment at the clinic? Good luck. I may go see my Fertility guy to see if he can get me a vitamin regimen.

@topo hey there!!!! We always miss you babe! I hadn't heard the owl sign and I can't believe it as much I believe in signs. Listen to @miracle if anyone knows, she does. And the most important thing is to give all your loved ones to God! Ask him up watch over them and keep hj from harm. **hugs** glad you stopped in, you should do it more often **hint hint **

@miracle how are doing? How many DPO? Hope you caught an egg! It's coming again, I know it is :-)

AFM: I'm about 11dpo ...tested last night bfn!!!!! Oh well. Next February I guess. I got temp curious with all the nausea and stuff and it was about 98.83 and then 98.77 and today 98.66 and my cervix is dropping and very crampy and irritable so i know AF is coming. I won't test again until Sunday when the witch is scheduled to attack. I can't take anymore BFN's. I need up just get on with my plan

10 years ago

Pisces I'm ok. I'm fighting a cold right now. It really sucks cause they said no meds in the first trimester but I'm going to ask tomorrow to be sure. I'm excited and nervous about our scan in the morning. I'm so hoping we see the heartbeat, though I know it's a long shot. I'm just glad we scheduled it in the morning.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena oh no! Hope you feel better!!!!! That scan going to be PERFECT!!!! **hugs**

10 years ago

I have felt off kilter all day, mostly spacey and dizzy. :( For no apparent reason.

@Pisces ~ Thank you. I am 6 dpo today. I am hoping I get my little miracle back again. You know what is strange? The day of my miscarriage my aunt stopped by with 2 pink princess folding chairs for toddlers. I thanked her for the visit and the gifts and then I had the miscarriage a few hours later. The fact that she gave me two chairs makes me think of my first bfp and perhaps just maybe a second bfp is coming soon. Gives me hope tho think like that. You never know. Sorry about your bfn but you and I both know that your not out until that witch shows up in full flow.

@Athena ~ Hope you kick that colds butt. Good luck at your first scan tomorrow.

@Lovelife ~ I know your fine with those numbers. I had a blood test 2 days before my period was due last month when they said my hcg was 26. I hadn't even missed a period. My dr sent me home with a piece of paper showing that my numbers fell in the 3 week category. It all varies from person to person as not everyone metabolizes the hcg at the same rate.

@Makeup ~ Glad your dr appointment went ok. I hope the prenatal massage gives you some relief. It most likely should.

@Lschrader ~ You feeling any better?

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Hard to read and respond from my phone. Feeling a little bit better but having a sore throat really sucks! Fever seems to be gone for good.

I will respond more tomorrow! Still in bed!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo