Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5541 - 5550 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Football temps aren't really reliable for pregnancy. It could just mean you are producing more progesterone then last cycle. It's just to tell you that you ovulated. It doesn't necessarily predict pregnancy.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@football-Yeah, I a am considering it and I think our dog would really be a much better dog if he had a buddy too. If we do it, it will be another french bulldog, but they are SOOO expensive!! I just can't get over that part.

Your chart looks awesome! I say, the higher the better (so long as you are not in fever range). Looks like your temps started going down by now last cycle too. Finger's crossed they stay high!!!

10 years ago

@Athena- Thanks. Yeah, I'm unfortunately well aware that you can't use a chart to predict pregnancy, but I thought your temps each month were supposed to follow the same pattern so I wasn't sure if maybe I didn't ovulate last cycle. :)

@LSchrader- French bulldogs are so cute. You can't put a price on a comforting pup! I don't know what I'd do without mine. Thank you! I just hope that AF isn't early this month. I've had a 27 day cycle every day for a year since I got Mirena out, and last month she came on CD26. I'm CD24 now, so we'll see. I don't really think I'm preggo though.

User Image

10 years ago

@rebecca - He is not very aware of himself and his brain seems to run on a completely different set of tracks than most of the sane world. He is probably about as close to a real life version of Kramer from Seinfeld as you can get. Haha! You do not need to despise me, that is the ONLY time I have ever gotten my hair to look like that and it took way too much time. I am extremely low maintenance and do not like spending a ton of time fixing my hair, which is one reason I went pixie last year. lol Have you tried sponge curlers? Hair that won't hold heat will usually curl with sponge rollers, but they will probably be tighter than you were wanting. I'm sorry you are so miserable! It's for a worthy cause!

@football - A surprise quadruplet, my goodness! that would be something. That's so great about getting a second chance! And it would make me feel better knowing everyone had done bad. lol As for your chart, it looks interesting, the temps staying up and higher look promising. Don't let me get your hopes up though, it could lead to nothing. It will be interesting seeing if AF shows up. Charts may be similar from month to month, but I think fluctuations and differences from month to month are more probable.

@athena - Woot! How wonderful. I can't wait for my first U/S. I will have to find out when it will be at my next appointment. How is your M/S?

@Bean - Yeah, I am going to let mine grow out too. The pixie was fun, but I can't afford to get my haircut every month or so. Aw! You poor thing, getting poisoned from DH's Valentine's meal. I'm glad you are feeling better and that you are having less stress from not tracking.

@LSchrader - Thanks! :) Glad you had a good time at the concert. I'm sorry AF showed up. :( I had still been holding out a little hope for you even though you had the spotting. Stopping with the temping sounds like a good plan, especially since your body gives you such clear signals when you O. I do not have multiple dogs, I have three cats and I'm sure having multiple cats is pretty different than having multiple dogs.

AFM - This cold is causing me SO much drainage I'm almost constantly gagging. I will be so glad when this clears up.

My friend loaned me her Doppler and I have looked for the heartbeat twice, Sunday morning I'm about 99% sure I found it for a good 10 seconds or so, DH was able to hear it as well. The monitor read 159 I think.

User Image

10 years ago

[URL=http://s253.photobucket.com/user/athena8785/media/image-42.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

Football these are my last 4 charts as you can see there was no rhyme or reason. So cycle to cycle they will be different.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Lschrader - sounds like you had a fun weekend, other than AF. Sorry about that, but your plan going forward sounds good.

Bean - oh, man! Food poisoning is rough! Glad you're feeling better.

Skyline - I guess I'm just too low maintenance (aka "lazy") to fool with my hair much. If I knew more about doing my hair and spent some time playing around with it, I might be able to put some curls in it, but I like being able to just get up and brush it and be done with it. I admire - and envy - ladies that know how to do more and actually do it, but I'm basically ok with it. Although there are times I'd love to be able to really dress myself up for my dh.

Football - glad the headaches are not as bad today. I'm not trying to get your hopes up, just sharing my experience, but the month I got my BFP, my chart overlay looked a lot like yours. My temps were higher, and didn't go down the way they had the month before. It's not a guarantee, just a possibility.

Well, so far today has been better. I actually got on the scales today and hadn't gained a THING. Yay! I've been gaining about a pound a week - and heaven knows I didn't need to be doing that. We're getting another 5" of snow today. I'll be so glad for spring and the ability to get outside more.

User Image

10 years ago

How is everyone doing today? I am doing better, I think my cold is beginning to dissipate. My miniature daffodils are getting ready to bloom, I love it when the daffodils bloom. I hear we might have more winter weather coming next week, I will be very upset if they are in the middle of blooming and we get more crap and it kills them! I heard the heartbeat on the Doppler again last night.

@rebecca - Trust me, I am the same way! I don't like having to bother with my hair for more than 5 minutes and I cannot fathom how these girls who look amazing all the time manage it! Hope things are continuing to be a little better and Yay! on not gaining this week! :) I think I have started hitting the point where I will be putting on weight, I will just try to keep it within the recommended amount and not go over.

User Image

10 years ago

@skyline-Glad you are feeling better today!! Goodness, being sick and pregnant must be really difficult. All the meds that you can't take!

Well my SIL has her gender reveal party this Saturday. I am doing all the decorations for it as I am the crafty one! I LOVE to craft. I wish I could craft all day! haha. So that will be a lot of fun. It just makes me even more excited for when it is my turn. I have been trying to find a lot of scripture having to do with TTC. There is actually quite a bit! It's comforting knowing that that even men and women in the bible struggled with infertility. An even more comforting part is, that every single one of them was blessed with a child.

I think I have nixed the puppy idea haha. I just can't do it. It's funny because I am always the one who wants more animals, but I just do not think it is the best decision for us.

Hope everyone is doing well!

@football...how you feeling today? How's your temp looking?

10 years ago

I'm so excited! DH has been making music festival plans and I told him that it would really mean a lot to me if we could do one last weekend trip to someplace relaxing before the baby comes (non-music festival related), but that I would understand if it just can't be fit in the budget. He just sent me a message asking me if I would like to go to Jekyll Island! Hooray!

@LSchrader - It hasn't been TOO bad, thankfully! I probably wouldn't be taking anything even if I weren't pregnant. I've just never been one to take stuff while sick, I don't know why. DH, on the other hand, always takes stuff while sick and he's always sicker and it always lasts longer for him (but that could just mean I have a stronger immune system or something). Who knows.

Fun! :) I have seen so many gender reveal videos on Facebook, they are so sweet. (Except for the one where the dad starts whining because he finds out it's a girl and how expensive she is going to be!!! )

I understand, I love having multiple cats, but it really is a lot more work than it was just having one.

User Image

10 years ago

@Rebecca- Yay for not gaining weight this week! Did you guys end up getting a ton of snow? It was about 85* today in Florida. If you ask me, that's just too hot for February!

@LSchrader- I understand your decision. You're absolutely right about those in the bible dealing with infertility is comforting. And they didn't even have modern medicine back then- just faith in God's will! Enjoy the excuse for crafting. I wish I were more crafty, it's just not in my blood haha

@Skyline- Oh no, I hope the weather doesn't kill your mini daffodils! That's incredible that you got to hear the heartbeat!!! That must be one of the best sounds. Yay for one last hoorah! When are you guys planning on going?

@Athena- Wow, thanks for uploading the different charts. Each month really is completely different.

@Miracle- How are you doing? Is AF still being nice?

@Bean & @Pisces- Hi!

AFM- My temp dropped .22 today. It's still higher than it was this time last month, but I really don't think this is the month for me. I'm not optimistic about this cycle. My boobs are absolutely killing me, though. Honestly, I can't remember a time they've been this sensitive, so I'm hoping AF can just get here to relieve that. She's due in two days. My next fertile period I will be traveling visiting my parents with my DH. So I don't really think it's going to happen then, either. Oh well. I just wish I knew when it'll happen. Don't we all??
I really need to convince my hubs to use the FertilAid..

Here's my chart: (not that it matters anyway)
User Image

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo