Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6101 - 6110 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@Skyline ~ Thank you for the well wishes for my mom and for my travels to Arizona. I will be holding your uncle Jim in my thoughts and prayers as well as you and your family as your grandmother makes her soon to be transition. Alzheimer's is so hard for the family. I'm sorry about your grandmother's ill health.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@miracle - Thank you. It is so hard on the family. :( It scares me to think this could happen to my mom or dad!

User Image

10 years ago

OK so result are in! his count went from 6 million to 10 million, motility went from 38% to 44% and his morphology went from 0% to 1%. All in all, his numbers are improving, which is good. Would I have liked to see higher count, yes, but at least it's going in the right direction, UP!

His morphology I think I am most happy about. I have heard that some men won't see any change from this surgery, so that is a huge relief. I guess normal Morph is only like 3% also. So that is good. We are getting there! I guess I know it is possible but I don't think it gives me a ton of hope for this cycle.

10 years ago

@Lschrader ~ Well that's good news then. I am glad that your dh sperm count went up and that his morphology went from 0 to 1%. Looks like things are making progress. Doesn't it take sperm 90 days to mature in the testicles before they get ejaculated? Sorry for the tmi, but hopefully in just a matter of a few more months your dh SA will be even better. I still think with his current results you could still be pregnant or get pregnant right?

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

LSchrader~ Good news on the results, glad things are on the up!

Sky~ I have your family in my thoughts. Loved the dream about the corn on the cob! Made me giggle.

Miracle~ Safe trip today. You are such an inspiration, so strong & supportive for us all.

Rebecca~ So glad everyone is improving. Did you get on top of your housework? Don't do too much.

Athena~ Hopefully it wont be long for your next scan and you find out if your little one is a he or she!

Football~ Ask away honey, I am often told off from my DH for wanting to know the answer to everything but I like to know the in's & outs of things, helps me process. Did you say you both went to visit your church lately, saw your pics.

Sorry they are short but sweet responses. Not feeling too great due to a bad nights sleep.

Had my HSG yesterday which was uncomfortable rather than painful. Last night I was in quite a bit of pain due to cramping & felt nauseous so just taking it easy. One ovary "spilled" well meaning no blockages but the other they are not sure, will have to wait & see. At least ones working!

Hope you all have a lovely day.

User Image

10 years ago

@LSchrader - I am so glad there was improvement in each area! It will only get better. Was he happy with the results? I totally understand not wanting to get your hopes up. Will there be another SA in 90 days? I was just curious if they are going to keep checking over the course of time...

@Bean - Thank you! I'm sorry your sleep was bad, mine has been a little rough lately, too. Glad you got good results on the one ovary, I hope the other gets a good report as well. When will they let you know?

Hope everyone else is doing well today!

AFM - My visit last night turned out to be quite enjoyable. All but one of my siblings were there along with my brother-in-law, nieces and my soon (hopefully!) to be sister-in-law, and of course my parents and uncle were there as well. We looked through old photos of my grandparents and reminisced. I learned that the Clays (my maternal grandfather's side of the family) came to America in 1613 and were some of the first settlers in Virginia! I got back home after midnight because of the drive, but I'm so glad I decided to go. My grandmother was mostly asleep/unconscious, but I think she woke up a little bit at one point. I hope she could feel that we were all there.

User Image

10 years ago

@miracle- Yes it takes 72-90 days for sperm to mature. That is why they wont test before three months. I actually was pleasantly surprised by the results. I have heard about a lot of couples going in for their three month check up and counts being worse. So in the back of mind, that is what I was expecting. Yes, I believe I could get pregnant with these numbers. Not sure why, but I just feel like we really could. I know that they are only going to up as well.

@bean-thanks!! I am sorry your HSG was uncomfortable, but glad it wasn't painful. I was a lucky one and I barely felt mine. It is totally normal to cramp though so hopefully you are feeling better now. If you have a blocked tube that could explain why you aren't getting pregnant though! What's next?

@skyline-Yes DH was happy. He jokingly said he thought they would be more like 150 million though! yeah right. No but he was pretty pleased. He was pretty nervous and just to see his numbers going up I think really reassured him that surgery was the best way to go. Yep, we will do another SA in three more months. I have heard a lot of couples being disappointed at the three month SA and then going back for the six month and being told their numbers are totally normal and there is no need to come back to get more testing done.

Even though I am really tired of waiting, and I feel like it is my turn, I am so happy that we are past this point. I am so thankful I acted on my gut and we got tested. We would just NOW be starting that process had we waited the suggested year before testing. I know that was God giving me a little nudge :)

I am really happy you go to go visit with your family. Sometimes its more for you then the person you are visiting. I know I need to make a better effort at visiting my grandmother. She is in a home. I come from a really large family and have 16 cousins on that side, me being the youngest, so i never had that super close relationship with her. Of course she is my grandma and I love her. When i go see her I know it's more for my dad as it is his mom, and me. She has dementia, but does remember who i am.

How is everyone else doing? Football, did you ever get your spike??

10 years ago

Lschrader if you think that is really large then I don't know what my family is lol. My mom has 11 brothers and 3 sisters, so my grandma had 15 children, I have 30+ cousins and I don't know how many have kids at this point. I'm so glad his counts are improving. I know your time is coming soon.

Skyline I'm praying for your family I'm so glad you all got to spend time together and reminisce. The year my grandmother found out she had dementia was the year she completely declined and later passed. I guess in a way it was kind of a blessing that she didn't spend years not knowing who anyone was and I really think her faith in Jesus is why it all happened so quickly. I don't think she wanted her family to suffer through it too long.

Bean our anatomy scan is next month. I can't wait to know what we are having so we can start planning everything. Glad your hsg went well but sorry your cramping. I've heard of a lot of people getting pregnant right after they have that done so fingers crossed for you.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena-Yep that is much larger than mine. I guess I am just saying that most families aren't that big. My oldest cousin is close to mid 40's now and i am in my 20's so there is a big age gap between us all, which might not matter now, when when we were younger it was. Like you said, when you add spouses and children into that it adds up. Ha, sorry, wasn't trying to compete or anything.

Thanks, I am too.

10 years ago

I wasn't trying to compete either lol. I just thought man my family is ginormous lol. My moms siblings are 59-37 I believe and the oldest has a son a yr younger than his youngest brother. Grand kids range from 36-4 so there is a big age gap. I'm not 100% sure but I think my sister has the oldest almost 13 and youngest just turned 1 great grand kids. I guess my baby will be the youngest once he or she is here. My dad's family is way smaller. I have 4 cousins and there are 7 of us total.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo