Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4111 - 4120 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Crap dangit! I woke up and laid there for a bit, sat up, stretched, stretched some more and then rembered I had forgotten to temp. Ugh.

Hope everyone has a good Saturday!

User Image

10 years ago

Hey everyone. I was out of town all week visiting family. I had a nice time. Looks like I'm approaching my fertile window. I'm on cd 12 right now, so I will "O" in the next few days. I'm not temping or doing my opk's. I'm just watching bodily signs, taking prenatals, vitamin d and trying to eat good.

I hope everyone is doing well and feeling good. :)

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@miracle - Hey!! So good to have you back.

User Image

10 years ago

@Skyline ~ Thank you :) How are you? Where are you at in your cycle? I saw that you're temping. I can't temp because I have a total inconsistent sleeping pattern that will not work for temping.. :(

@Pisces ~ How are you sweetie? What are you doing different if any this cycle?

@Athena ~ How are you? I didn't know ewcm would ball up in a glass of water.. hmm? Must check that tonight.. lol

@Lschrader ~ Sorry your temp dropped :( but you still never know. I've heard woman who spotted AND had temp drop right before AF was due and then it became a bfp. When is the surgery going to take place?

@Tiff ~ 32 weeks! Wow. You look amazing.

@Antsmommy ~ How are you? Where are you at in your cycle.. sorry I lose track sometimes with having so many woman on the forum.

@Lolee ~ I pray for you and your family often. I hope that this new regimen for ELI helps him.

@Football ~ Fingers crossed for you that you get your bfp this cycle. I hope the 2ww goes by fast for you. Don't you worry, I'm sure you dtd in perfect timing with your Ovulation day. :)

@herewegoagain ~ So are you still late for AF? Did you test today? Hope you're well.

@Rebecca ~ Sorry about AF showing up :(

AFM ~ Loads of ewcm today. I think I will be ovulating by tonight or tomorrow. I hope I get to bed. I haven't bedded in 5 days. :(

User Image[/url][/url]

Hey miracle- yea it works I read about it as a test because I wanted to know how to differentiate. I also tried some preseed because it's so similar and it sat on top of the water. Semen will dissolve in water. So that's how I figured out what ewcm looks like. Lol

Skyline don't worry about missing one temp it's ok.

Afm I've been super emotional today. I haven't ovulated yet, it is really strange my opk's are still kind of light. The past 2 cycles I've gotten a positive opk 9/10 days past the last Clomid but still no positive. I'm starting to worry the Clomid won't work this cycle

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@Athena ~ I hope your body is gearing up and you see your LH surge soon so that you can ovulate. Sorry your having an emotional day.. :(

User Image[/url][/url]

@ shrader, @-Rebecca , @ mirical- thank u, I feel like a cow lately! But in a year or two I hope I'm back to normal! Thanks for the warming words, baby shower is in one week, hope I get lots of essentials instead of stuff I realy don't need!

10 years ago

@miracle - Today was CD13 and I will be Oing some time next week. I forgot to temp and take an OPK today. :-P Oh! Did you see that DH and I are back in the game? I was really starting to feel like putting TTC off any longer was a mistake. I feel really good about it. I hope you get to BD tonight or tomorrow!

@athena - Okay, thanks! I won't stress that I forgot. I just didn't think it was good that I was forgetting a mere three days into it. Loll

User Image

10 years ago

@athena - Oh, and I hope you O! Maybe taking the clomid earlier is making this cycle a little different?

User Image

10 years ago

Ok, i know I've only temped 3 days, but is this normal? All 3 days have been the exact same temp! I've set my alarm and done it the same time, and all i do is reach for the thermometer. No getting up, no moving, nothing.

Just let it go and keep temping?

Told you I'd obsess!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo