Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6801 - 6810 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

J&k- still sore but not as bad. :)

I'm 9dpo today, had some spotting and cramping this morning. The spotting was pink then tan then it stopped.:) I'm hoping its implantation bleeding and not AF deciding to show early. ( supposed to start in 4days)!

Fx for everyone!

9 years ago

Hi All!

I am 9dpo today, temps have been dropping. Feeling like I may be out this month, but trying to stay positive. I have been doing a lot of Yoga and Meditation to try and stay calm and as stress free as possible. I go to school at night and on the weekends to work towards getting my Bachelors Degree in Nursing and classes start back up next week. I can only imagine how stressed out I will be :-/

I do think I am really hormonal and emotional though, I cried twice yesterday (One watching a cute engagement video on facebook and the second time I bawled like a baby watching The Fault Is In Our Stars movie). So I am just a mess lol

I also have been cramping a little at 7 dpo and more yesterday. No spotting.

Things are still crazy here, and dont show any signs of calming down. last night wasnt bad, but i think thats because it was storming.

I hope the rest of you are doing well. I am sending you all

@Skyline I hope your baby comes soon :) I started contracting 5 mins or less with my son at 37 weeks... and didnt deliver until a week later. I was technically in active labor for a week. I would not wish that on anyone. lol Hoping once I get pregnant that labor runs smoother.

9 years ago

I am beyond sad right now. I woke up to some spotting again. Its like a dark maroon color. Its heavier than yesterdays bleeding. But not heavy enough for a tampon. Sigh. I took a test this morning and thought I saw a line. But I really think this is the start of AF. I'll know for sure if this bleeding becomes heavier or stops :/ keep your fingers crossed for me

9 years ago

@55comet - Is this early for AF? Keeping my fingers crossed that you are still in the game for this cycle. *hugs*

@FireWife - I really hope you are able to find inner calm amid the chaos of all that is going on, and the added load that school will bring. Hang in there! Temps can dip a little mid luteal phase, hope they start climbing again! Thankfully the contractions haven't been constant. It's only early labor at this point, no active labor yet. Last night the contractions were more crampy feeling than the ones I was having last week. Definitely got a tiny taste of what real ones might feel like.

AFM - I've been sleeping great, all except for the night before last, but last night I got good sleep again. I was a little worried that I might be starting a trend of bad sleep right here at the end.

Yesterday evening I was hit with a bit of melancholy at the thought that my pregnancy is about to be over. DH was like, "Do you want to be pregnant forever!?"

My weekly appointment is today at 3 [EST] and I will let you guys know how that goes.

User Image

9 years ago

AF shouldn't be here for 3 more days so its a bit early.

9 years ago

@Rsquared- Yeah, I drink a TON of water. I always have a water bottle with me and I only drink water and milk. That's great you have a sweet doctor; that must make things so much easier! Good luck with the Provera and I hope you can get all those pesky little hormones where they need to be!

@jandk- Yes, we're going to find out the gender. I'd be okay waiting, but my husband wants to know so that we can "be more prepared." I think he's just a little anxious to know ;) You're being really smart by not symptom spotting. It really can make you go crazy. When we first started TTC, each month I'd think, "my hair's more greasy than normal!" or, " my boobs are tingling, this must be it!" and each month it really didn't mean anything. For me, the month I got by BFP, there really weren't any symptoms other than a missed period. The symptoms came a little later ;)

@Skyline- I'm glad the third trimester has been nice to you! I hope it's the same way for me, too. My hubs was SO frustrated with me the day we took pictures! It was raining and he was wet and frustrated after I kept saying, "one more! hold on, let me change the focus!" (I put my DSLR on a tripod and had a remote). I promised him only a few pictures and it turned out much more than that. In the beginning, both he and the dog were peppy and smiling, but the one I posted, the last one we took, I thought was too funny NOT to use. How far over your due date does your doctor allow you to go?

@Rebecca- How are you doing? How's the little man?

@Miralce- How are you? Hope you're doing alright. Miss hearing from you

@LSchrader- Hi! I still want to know more about the IUI process when you get a chance! How're you feeling?

@Athena- Hi! How are you and Eli?

AFM- The appointment yesterday went really well. We got to see baby move around and have hiccups which was so neat. My husband even made the comment, "it gets that from her!" because I get hiccups all.the.time!

Baby was measuring quite ahead of schedule at 13w6d. The doctor also said it looks like a tall baby. The heartbeat was 140, but unfortunately we didn't get to hear it. Maybe I should have asked, but I was relieved to at least be able to see it move around and be healthy.

It's been really cool comparing the different images. We've seen it change so much since our first u/s at 7w3d then at 10w3d and now yesterday at 13w2d. I love that it's already starting to look like a little person!

We're going out to Utah at the end of the month for a week to see my parents and brothers. I'll be in my 15th week at that point, and I think we're going to go with my mom to get an early gender determination u/s. I'd love for my mom to be there with me when we find out.

We posted on Facebook the news yesterday, too! I was a bit nervous to let it all out there, but I'm glad it's no longer a secret. There was also a bit of drama. I don't have a good relationship with my dad and his family (there was a huge falling out at Fathers Day between us, I think I posted about it a while ago). Last week was his birthday so I sent him a card and gave him the news and even sent an ultrasound picture. Well his fiance is claiming they didn't get it and asked, "why wouldn't you just call your dad? I guess we wouldn't have found out if we didn't see it on FB." I'm just so frustrated. It's never good enough with them. UGH. Had to let that off my chest, sorry.

User Image

Sorry for the long novel (I think I've got ya beat, @Rebecca ;)) Hope all is well with everyone. I'm so glad the summer is ending as it's been a record-breaking summer here in FL with temps in the 100's everyday. :P

User Image

9 years ago

@55 how's the spotting implantation maybe?

9 years ago

ladies what the heck. I am 3dpo today. Yesterday i had spotting and awful back ache like AF, today my CM is tan/pinkish and my back still hurts. I know some women get ovulation spotting, so maybe that is what i am experiencing? Never had that happen before. I seriously feel like AF is just around the corner. So weird.

9 years ago

So far it has stopped. It stopped around 11am (its 511pm here now) I took a test earlier after a 3 hr hold and got a really faint line. I showed hubby and he saw it too. So it wasn't line eye. I'm trying to not get my hopes up with it BC last time we got a faint line I started AF the next day. I have ha a really bad headache ever since I woke up from my nap. And have been dizzy also. I'm gonna try to hold off from going to the bathroom and test again later this evening. Keep your fingers crossed for me!!!
If we didn't get pregnant this cycle then we are going to get some pressed. And talk to our Dr about trying clomid.

9 years ago

@55 sounds promising congratulation any line would be satisfying for me my my hubby right now I haven't seen one since February any who enough with my sadness keep us updated

Xoxo
Current symptoms bubbles in stomach , flutters , sore breast
BBT 98.9

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo