Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1281 - 1290 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@trouble girl yes it's CD 9 and I start OPK's tomorrow. I have cramping on the left side which is great because thats the side with the good tube. Don't have a tube on the right side. So yes this good. My temp was really low today but still within normal range. So I am gearing up for June!

@tiff I got so scared when I read about your sharp pain so thank you for posting and letting us know that everything is ok. Glad you got some rest and glad you are safe. Is it only this time of year that you guys get storms?

@ldav hey girl! It IS hot on the east coast and I LOVE it!!! I am from south Texas and its so cold over here to me. I love the fall, but hate the winters and even the spring is too cold for me.

AFM: Heading home to help my daughter get ready for her 8th grade prom. She is so adorable with how excited she is to wear her first pair of low sparkly heels...lol...I post a link to show you guys my little almost high schooler.

10 years ago

I am hearing about all these crazy storms back East. Stay safe all of you in that direction!!!

10 years ago

I see not much going on today! I'm so freakin tired and body hurts from standing most of the day my feet are even swollen now laying in bed feet propped up and heating pad on my neck! I taught my sub job then can home to color and cut three ppl then went to Olive Garden for dinner I'm beat!! I hope everyone is having a nice Friday! Super excited tomorrow is my Luke Bryan concert just not looking forward to being in heat stuck around all drunk ppl and I can't Ben have a sip! Lol it's all worth it tho!

User Image

10 years ago

Ya storms r bad I live in joplin, mo been in tornado warnings a lot tonight, bad storms here

10 years ago

Hi Ladies,

@Tiff ~ Hope you, your family and the lil bean are safely sheltered from the storms.. keeping you in my prayers.

@Pisces ~ God hears your prayers and knows exactly what is best for you. Keep trusting. I understand not wanting to get your hopes too high for June being your month b/c what IF you conceive in Oct and deliver in June? So we shall see. It's a 50/50. I am waiting for my new credit card to come in the mail and then I want to do a reading with the lady you had one done by. I am impatiently waiting to hear what topo's reading was like. I hope it was good.

Today is my big O day. My honey is feeling better and I will hopefully get to bed for the first time in a week with him tonight at 10pm when he gets home from work. Going to attack that man. LOL!

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

That's great mama it's your O day!! Def bs today and tomorrow to catch for sure! If you have preseed use it and it brave enough used the instead soft cups too they worked for me both times!!!

I just got my confirmation email for the momma and me reading add on I paid for last night I should have the reading in two days!!! Super excited to see hat she says about this baby and my pregnancy! Please god be a great reading!!

User Image

10 years ago

@Jxst ~ I can't wait to hear about your baby and me reading. I know that it will be good. You and lil bean are protected, healthy and safe.

I guess I was wrong about getting to bed on O days. I'm so disappointed. Didn't get to baby dance yesterday. Probably not today either. I guess I will have to wait until July. :(

WHERE IS TOPO? I hope she is safe and doing well.

@tiff ~ Hope you are safe from the storms.

@ Pisces ~ Hey hon. Hope you are having a good Saturday. Get preggo for me, since I won't be this month.
Arrgghhh... You have anyone single and available that will come and impregnate me tonight? LOL! Sorta not kidding.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi everyone-quick question.

Been putting my temps into the calander and my chart has put a coverline in? And today's temp is above it?!

Does this mean I have O'd? I guess if my temps stay over it tomorrow and mon then yes?

Nut how did it suddenly appear?

Hope everyone's having a great weekend!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi Everybody Been super busy.

@miracle I hope that by some chance DB comes through in the end. He usually does, but if he is sick I truly understand.I know that if last week was my O week, as sick as I was, I dont even know if I could done it.I STILL have residual coughing and nose blowing. me and DH tried to hold off until I got my first positive OPK but some how just after midnight I woke up and there we were starting early and I look and the clock & think ...hmmm just as June started. lol. I am really starting to worry about @topo because she ALWAYS answers an Amber Alert. so I am truly concerned. :-(

@Jsx I really want to try those soft cups but you have to know to understand that I am very accident prone and I just imagine myself with some unbelievably embarrassing story. Maybe I will pick up some pre-seed or something. today was my first time testing two times a day, but both negative as I figured they would be. I swear I am not leaving until AFTER I O. My sister is going to be so mad but I really dont care. I hope you are getting some rest this weekend.I know that Saturday's and weekends are BIG for hair stylist but please get some rest tomorrow. RELAX all day. Let me know how your "mommy & me reading goes" ...I am so interested. I have a detailed TTC reading scheduled for June 6th

@tiff I hope you are safe and sound sweet pea!! and MONDAY is only a little less than a day away. I am so excited for you!! Please let us know how it goes and that you are safe. Hope you are getting plenty of rest this weekend.

@introuble are you charting here on Fert Friend? I chart on both. @jsx and @desertchic will have to explain the coverline because I am still a little fuzzy in that area. Just keep temp'ing and entering your data.There are plenty of gyru's to interpret the information for you.

speaking of @desertchic how & where are you babe? hope everything is ok.

and speaking of missing people...where in God's name is @topo? I hope everything is ok babygirl. I know you are reading this, hit me up on the private message ASAP

AFM: my daughters 8th grade prom was yesterday and I had to get her ready and then I worked my part-time today BUSY BUSY!!! I took two OPK's ...you know my style 10a & 10p ...both negative. we shall see. So its June 1st and wondering whats going to happen this month. As I mentioned earlier, I have a detailed TTC reading for June 6th, interested what she says. I was RE-reading my previous reading and I focused more on what she said & I noticed she honed in on the number 4 and June and remember that we are all trying to figure out if it means conceive in June OR deliver in June?? well 4 cycles from June is October AND if I conceive in October, deliver is JUNE!!!! Its so interesting that it blows my mind :-D I am so intrigued and to be honest I want it NOW but ready to receive my blessing when God is READY to give it to me.

10 years ago

Hi pisces.... i have been good. just tired. and trying to get through the worrysome first trimester. I had a miscarriage in 2006 so i am scared it will happen again. but what can you do besides take it one day at a time. with the miscarriage i really didn't have any pregnancy symptoms. with this i am hungry all the time, extremely sore and swollen boobs, on and off nausea bloating (to the point that i don't fit in my pants anymore) and tired all the time.

I hope you catch your O and are able to bd. this is your month. i am waiting for that bfp. oh and i took another pregnancy test yesterday and the test line is now darker than the control line.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo