Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3711 - 3720 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

1st off welcome new comers and good luck.

2nd good luck to all that's in the ttw..

3rd congrats to the new BFP'S

Hope every one had a safe Halloween , we did not take boys out for two reasons 1 storms 2 didn't want to put Eli at risk he's just getting over a virus plus docs saying the flu is going around. Afm im doing good morning sickness seems to be gone for now gaining weight at a good pace now and babies are growing good I look like im bout 5 months but only 12 1/2 weeks.. Next appt is Nov 20 . Hope every one is doing well

User Image User Image

10 years ago

How is everyone's Saturday going? I'm 4 or 5 dpo today! Cruising right along. Allergies are kicking in, bloated and sleepy! Fun Progesterone symptoms! I'm just happy that my hormones are balanced.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Just doing laundry, pet sitting for my sister her 2 awesome kitties, listening to music and then going to make a new item or 2 for sale on Etsy. If you or someone you know is wanting a cute adult hat/beanie/slouch beanie/slippers or baby booties/baby hats .... check out my Etsy shop. Go to www.etsy.com

Type in Keishas Kreativity all one word no apostrophe under search for shop names..

User Image[/url][/url]

Very very very quiet in here today.. I guess I'm the only bored one posting in here lol!

User Image[/url][/url]

I'm here! Busy weekend but still notice I have NO symptoms. Boobs aren't even sore, and they normally get sore a week before AF comes. Feeling like it's not my month :(

How're the other ladies that are in the tww doing?

User Image

10 years ago

Hi everyone! Just feeling lazy, tired and I think I'm having allergies kick in. My sinuses are all out of sorts. I can't stop eating everything that's nailed to the floor. I always pig out in my tww more so than normal pig outs.. lol Not fun when all your clothes don't fit anymore. :(

How are you ladies?

@Football ~ Hang in there. There's plenty of success stories where woman had zero symptoms during the 2ww and swore that they had not caught the egg... and BAM they ended up pregnant. Keep the faith :)

WARNING ~ AMBER ALERTS ~ OFFICIAL!!!

Amber alert going out to Topo ~

@topo ~ I sent you a friends request on IG but not sure if we're friends on there or not??? Hope you are doing well love. Miss you.

User Image[/url][/url]

Wow I can't believe how quiet it has been all weekend!! Been checking in and nothing to read! Lol

Afm had my 28week check up last Wednesday and everything looks great past my sugar test all blood work is normal only gained 5lbs total so far the whole pregnancy! Dr is fine with my weight so I'm happy! Baby girl is growing nicely, I just wish I could get an ultrasound to see her! My dr is against them unless my belly is measuring off or something like that but my belly is measuring perfect! I got to dr every two weeks now! Seems like yesterday I was getting my faint positive Walmart cheapie! I will post my 29week belly bump this week to compare with Tiff and the progress the last 4weeks! Def see a difference!

Well I'm praying for you girls to get your own miracles soon! Hopefully sooner then later! And congrats to the new bfps, welcome to the bump club!

User Image

10 years ago

miracle - it HAS been quiet on here this weekend. I was feeling pretty down so didn't check in much. Hope your sinuses give you a break soon. I hate when mine act up...usually feel like crap for a week or two.

footballgirl - don't give up!

jsx - glad your checkup went well and you and baby girl are doing well! Looking forward to seeing whatever pics you post!

afm - CD10, and still getting lows on the monitor. Going tomorrow for the saline ultrasound. Right ovary started hurting off and on Thursday evening into Sat., then left ovary took over and has just stopped aching. More than normal CM when I used the bathroom today, which was weird. If I ovulate on CD12 like the RE said last time, I'm wondering if I'll go straight from low readings to peak??? I know O day can change each month, so I guess we'll just see.

User Image

10 years ago

Hey everyone!! This has been the most hectic week. The movers paid no attention to what was supposed to go to storage and placed everything in my apartment **YIkES** they came back today and finally I can start putting my life back together. We had to clean the other place and I was going after work and basically cleaning until about 12am. And then last night I had a cake order to fill. Today I took the longest nap even though I couldn't afford it as far as time goes but insure needed it.

So what have I missed? I saw tattoo mom got a BFP I knew it!!! I knew that was implant spotting! Congratulations ! Anyone else?

I am certain that I missed O. I tested on Thursday at 10am it was negative, Thursday at 1:30am I tested again and fell asleep before the 10 minutes...when I woke up in the morning it looked positive but I couldn't tell. I got a chance to BD on Friday night. My test from Sat and today are negative. So I am sure that I missed it. Oh we'll next month. At this point I am too tired and disorganized to even be upset. Lol Here is to next month. Sorry I have been out of touch.

10 years ago

Hey girls earlier I was having sharp pains in the uterine area. Dh said well it hurts when something latches on to you lol. I've been trying to tell him not to get his hopes up too much in case I'm not but he don't wanna hear it, he just knows I am lol. I'm 8 dpo, still have a croupy cough but my cold is slowly getting better.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo