Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hello all!
I am new to this site! I found this forum with u ladies and saw that I am on a similar cycle. I am just looking for ppl to talk with and get advice/ clarity. My cycle started on feb 28, and am currently 5-8dpomax. My hubby n I have been trying for 2 yrs approx. with interruptions as I am not as healthy as I'd like to be. This is the first month we've been allowed to try since oct2012. I had major surgery end of nov2012 to remove a bastard lil cyst on L ovary. Other medical conditions include: fibromyalgia, PID, blood clot in main artery in L leg, ovarian cyst was just removed, endo that has gone away, asthma, chronic pain.
I also had Mirena removed approx 2 yrs ago.
So I have some questions....
Other then checking cervix n temping, how do u tell when u O?
Are there any symptoms I should have at approx 6dpo?
When ppl say vivid dreams......can someone explain in detail?
Thanks so much!
TTCBBY#1!

11 years ago

hi piecesgirl i hate when u take long lol dnt be sounding like me picesgirl lolz with that negativity it is not common for women to have symtoms read on it boo infact i for the % now but most women dnt know they are pg till a missed period lolz so no symtoms is good symptoms love we only need one of us negatives not two of us. as for me suffering from a headache and some dull back ache to just like u i am sure we are in this babe i test 3/27/13 and even then i am not cleared doc wants to blood test to confirm sicne i am not a 20 cycle af is due the 26th but give or take i will say af is due the 28th to mind f myself lolz sticky vibes sticky vibes postive we are pregers waiting on out implantation luv.
where is miricalmomma where is everyone lolz its just me and u piecesgirl everyone is so quiet.

11 years ago

@topo, I'm here hun. I haven't ditched ya. Just posted 45 min ago..I know what you mean about biting or chewing off partner's head. I am moody and tired today, but then again that's normal for me too. I have nothing standing out yet that tells me I'm pregnant. That's why I'm hoping to see some implantation bleed by Sunday. Af due same as Piscesgirl 28th or I should say NO AF.

@mrsweese~ Hi there. Glad you could join us in this forum. Sorry you have had to deal with some health challenges. As far as ovulation goes, I just started using opk's ( ovulation predictor kits) to detect the LH (luteinizing hormone) that gets elevated right before ovulation. Now opk's can't confirm that you ovulate for sure, but if you have a regular cycle and see a LH surge with the opk's and then you see a temp rise shortly after, then you can almost bet you ovulate. Also at the same time you are detecting a LH surge you should have wet cervical mucus, perhaps have slight O cramps, feeling ready to jump your mans bones, lol ect... The vivid dreams can happen after ovulation even in non pregnant cycles. I have heard though it can be a hormonal pregnancy symptom. Vivid meaning, intense dreaming that feels so real as if it's happening. If you already knew most of what I just said, then sorry for the ramble. Good luck to you. Keep us posted.

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

@miraclemama2B-- thanks for the reply! If this month isn't a success, I will be getting opk for next month! I usually never dream and the past week I have had 3 dreams. Not sure if they were vivid as I don't normally dream. Thank you for the info! Baby dust to you!

I had some cramping on lower left of pelvis as well as dull aches at the same time but in my back(same spot). I have had mild pain in R breast.....almost like burning....but only for a min on and off for 2 days. Anyone else have this happen? Is this normal?
Thanks!!

11 years ago

@mrsweese welcome girl! Sorry for all if the health issues but the good news is that they cleared you to try FUN! @miraclemama explained the OPK's and that best way to determine ovulation. So if you aren't 5 or six days pregnant already then you can check next month. But as you have read already we are using the power of positive thinking in this forum.

@miraclemama anything that is different from last month is good. So if things a different it's because we're pregnant **i believe it** and yes i am on big time TP watch! And now that you mention it I have been kind of moist and some clear slippery cm today. Hmmmmmm ....my lower back is still achy and those mild little cramps continue. I am willing this blastocyst to IMPLANT DAMMIT!!!!!! Lol

@topo I had a small negative moment but I am back now **WHOOP WHOOP** ok so we test on March 27th ....I started putting together my anniversary power point sooooooo I just need to wait on the grand finale!!!!! Which is of course my positive pregnancy test picture. It has to be a digital, because he's a man and be totally wouldn't get it unless it said PREGNANT !!!

Well girls (including you mrs weese) we got 7 days until test time!!! **WHOOP WHOOP**

11 years ago

@piscesgirl- Thank you! Positive thinking is def the way to go! We are def 5-6 days pregnant! :) :)

11 years ago

I don't think I even want to take a hpt early this cycle. Knowing I have a shorter luteal phase but long enough to implant (11 days). I will wait until period is due 28th or late. Unless I get IB on tp... then I will test early :). However I think you ladies will have me running off to the dollar store for 20 cheapies as soon as I hear that you secretly poas I know it will make me want to do the same... Just woke up from a nap and had another crazy naked dream. Hmm???

User Image[/url][/url]

@mrs mweese **atta girl***positive pregnant thoughts

@miraclemama lol @secret poas. I am holding out this time. I'm not even talking about it with anyone besides the people I talk to on this site. Besides we don't need to test because we already know we are pregnant **positive thinking**

11 years ago

@miricalmomma there u go confusing me with the LH talk lol i am so confused not so when should me and piecesgirl implant.. n we missed u dnt disappear like that again lol no signs is good signs hun
@MrsWeese welcome hun i am sorry didnt see ur post before i was at work and get on quick sticky vibes how r u feeling at 8dpo any implnatation bleeding
@piecesgirl i am glade u are off that buhhumbug attutide lol i do enouph of that for the both of us but u like how we switched roles i was the positve u where the negative u are always the positve and i am the negative so i went to check out some dogs becuase i want one and then i was like umm dog+baby=grouchy momma lol so i got scared n didnt go through with it dh was agreeing with me which sucked becuase we both agreed to disagree lol i so wanted the dog but $850 for him my baby has cost me about $4000 already with all the medicationn and procredures i hope it is all over with becaues my baby is well worth it
but i wiould love a lil doggy in the mean time i just have a hard time trusting ppl u hear all the stories of liars dogs get sick i google to much
anywho sorry for borning u guys thought i vent any signs yet ladies any new symptoms

11 years ago

@topo ~ Opk's are kits you buy at any type of cvs, walgreeens and even dollar stores. They are ovulation predictor strips you pee on that detect the (LH) hormone that our bodies release 12 to 48 hrs before we actually ovulate. This is to pinpoint when and if you are ovulating. Looks like for you though with the IUI procedure your dr does the tests to see when you will be ovulating and then does the trigger, ect... I was told that after ovulation implantation can happen as early as 5 days or as late as 12 days. The average being 7 to 9 days. Some woman will feel it or notice IB and others won't feel a thing and still be preggo. I think piscesgirl is about 5 dpo. I'm 4/5 dpo and it seems you are right there with us. So implantation could be happening as early as today for you, piscegirl and I. If we are on the average side, then this fri, sat or sun. We are getting closer. How are you feeling?

How is everyone else today. Piscesgirl how are you?

I'm emotional (normal for me) and having light twinges and cramping (probably gas) from the way I have been eating lately. Lordy lordy.... lol

User Image[/url][/url]

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo