Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1261 - 1270 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

***WHERE THE HECK IS @topo????*****

10 years ago

@ piscesgirl229 I am a pisces as well 03/10 lol...
well I have had sore tingling breasts all day as well as pressure and cramping.. I'm hopeful.... I am from Brooklyn as well. Staten Island as well.. If you come to the poconos come to my deli to have lunch

10 years ago

Were is topo? And what ever happend to bdash? Haven't Hurd from her in a min

10 years ago

@pisces girl I believe everything that's meant to be happens at its own time... I will keep my fingers crossed for you... I hope Im still fertile lol 8 years with iud I don't know lol....

10 years ago

@tiff I guess she "dashed" herself to another forum...j/k Some people do that, well most people...she will drop in and say hello from time to time. A lot of them don't even do that. They get a BFP and take off. And I understand that it can be depressing in here sometimes so I guess they have to do what's best for them. If I ever get my BFP (please Lord someday soon) I will NOT leave this forum until we are ALL on board.

@ldav I had a friend who got pregnant while she still had her IUD in ...so anything is possible

10 years ago

Hi ladies. I haven't posted much as I really don't have anything going on right now. I am 4DPO. I am pretty sure taking Geritol this month brought on Ovulation two days early and made my O pains much more pronounced. Did I already talk about this? Ha, I feel like I did. Oh well :)

My sister just told me she is pregnant last night. I am beyond happy for her, just a little jealous. She had only been trying for two months. I get to be an Auntie again though :)

I am dying to hear about Topo's reading!

10 years ago

@lsch hey girl 4DPO and the Geritol is working already. Well if I am not a few days PRE pregnant, then I will give it a try next month. It most certainly can't hurt ....lol. So how have you been? Glad you caught that O. I cheated and did an OPK today and it was pretty dark but definitely not positive. Just wanted to give my Internet dip sticks a test run. But pretty consistent with last months OPK's the day after my last dose of clomid. So that at least makes me feel better.

10 years ago

@ pices- ya I like to still know what's up with everyone, I look at every post!

@shrader- only like 5 days left till testing

Storms are bad again today, I'm sooo sice of all the storms

10 years ago

@piscesgirl229 -- Yeah the Geritol has worked (I think). I started taking it from the day or day after my period started. I am SO hoping there is a baby in my bottle...apparently that is the myth!

I was always pretty happy with my cheap dip sticks. The OPK's worked great last month, just didn't have them on me this time. Like your reading said...June has got to be your month!!

@ Tifferz -- I will try and hold off as long as possible to test. I have a lot upcoming events when AF is due though. My friend is getting married and I am the MOH. The bachelorette party is June 15th. I will hopefully know by then so I can either let loose and feel sorry for myself, or laugh at all the drunkies :)

darn storms.

10 years ago

Hi Ladies. My partner is very sick with the flu... :( no bedding for me. I "O" today or tomorrow. So so bummed. If I get no bedding in then forgive me if I don't follow too closely this month with postings. I will have to put my attention elsewhere.

Where is topo?

Pisces ~ I hope this is your JUNE month.

Idavis ~ Hi there. Sounds like you have a big family.... Lucky you. I have yet to conceive and I just turned 41 a few days ago. Still hoping for a miracle. My partner of 5 years has 2 children. Boy almost 11 and a girl who's 9. I love them very much. Good luck to you in your ttc..

Tiff ~ Hi hon. Sorry food isn't sounding good once you get a hold of it. Hope that changes soon and that your back gets to feeling better.

Everyone else, hope you're healthy and happy.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo