Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6761 - 6770 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@football I have been hanging in there. Just taking it a day at a time. Im still hurt and upset but im just trying to stay positive. I am at cd 6 now amd taking red maca and b6 on top of my prenatals and vitamin d prescriptions. DH and I are going to try pre-seed this cycle too. Fingers crossed for everyone.

9 years ago

Where is everyone? How is everyone? I think I am 6 dpo today. Every cycle I seem to be getting more and more cm around this time in my tww. Weird. I guess it's another hormone surge. Anyways I am having a lot of cm.
Been super busy making a ton of new hats and hat patterns. Getting stocked up and ready for the fall season in my Etsy shop.

@Lschrader ~ How was your IUI appt? I was hoping you'd post about it. Did af show in full force? Thinking of you.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Hey Everybody! Been off the grid dealing with some stuff. I have some catch up reading to do.

@miracle glad to see you are 6dpo which means you & honeybuns are back on track. #amen

9 years ago

@miracle-Hi lady. That is interesting about your increase of CM! I wonder what makes each cycle a little more. I know with my SIL that was one of her biggest indicators when she was pregnant. My appointment went well. It was pretty much exactly as i expected. We just learned about the process and what we will need to do. Sorry I didn't post about it. My work has been really busy and I have barely been online. I am really excited for it but i am super nervous. I realized at the appointment that this is the last thing before IVF. Our RE says she is very hopeful and that DH is well above normal for his counts when it comes to IUI, so that was amazing to hear. However, his morphology is still low and they dont really take that into account for the numbers. So if we don't get pregnant by IUI, she says she believes it will be because of that....which IVF takes care of the morph issues since they just inject the sperm into the egg. The sperm doesnt need to do any work. SO we shall see! She says she wont let us go longer than six months with IUI. So February 2015 will be our cutoff date and then we would move onto IVF. She thinks it will happen though. September will be our first one! We will have one more cycle before so i pray it happens then, but i am not holding my breath! ha.

@pisces-Glad to hear from you lady! I hope you are doing well!

SO AF actually started yesterday. It's a really weird cycle though. I spotted (internally only) for two days and then yesterday I thought for sure she would show. I think she showed last night, but barely enough to fill a tampon. I will see what she does today. I am really feeling her though. Not sure if I count yesterday or today as CD 1 though.

9 years ago

@Pisces ~ Hi :) Still trying to get to a steady grounded place with dbf, but our relationship dynamics have always been intense and spicy from day 1. At least I got some bedding in though. ~ Sometimes we have to take time and go off the grid for a while to clear our mind and our hearts. I hope whatever you are dealing with comes to a clearing and you are lighter and freer once more. When will you see your sweetheart dh? I hope you get another visit with him soon. Sending positive thoughts your way! I know you like to exercise so maybe some cardio will work off some sweat and steam in more ways than one...

@Lschrader ~ I am glad your appt went well with the RE for IUI. That's great news that your dh sperm count is good for this procedure. Hopefully you won't need IVF and that IUI will be what works for you both. I am hopeful that it will. Hmm? As for the spotting, If it doesn't turn into your full AF in a few days, I'd take a hpt just in case.

User Image[/url][/url]

Lschrader - glad your appt went so well, and that the dr had such an encouraging attitude. Has AF come full force for you yet?

Miracle - making things for your Etsy shop sounds like fun. Wonder why you're having the extra cm? Our bodies like to throw curves at us, don't they? Hope you are continuing to enjoy the outdoors and soaking in nature to help you stay positive and grounded.

Firewife - how are you doing?

Football - are you feeling any better yet as you approach the second trimester?

Pisces - did you make that ladybug cake? That was gorgeous! I'd hate to eat it, or at least I'd have to take several pictures before I did. Wow, you've got some talent. Hope work is going well for you.

Skyline - the picture you took from under your belly on FB cracked me up! What a great shot! How are you feeling? Any signs of labor for you, little mama?

Bean - looks like you've been having fun playing tourist. I'd love to travel to England and tour so many places over there, plus just drive through the countryside. Hope you and your dh are both well.

Afm - not much going on here. My dh is gearing up for VBS next week, which means he'll be a basket case until it's over. He's one of those people that gives 110% to anything he commits himself to, so he'll run himself ragged making sure it all comes together. Our oldest is done with his mission work for the summer, which means he's back home now - yay! We will be sitting down talking to him in the next week or so about getting his driver's license and insurance coverage...not so yay. I don't think I'm ready for this. I know he is, though. My dd and I had our "nails and spa day" which she's been asking for since last summer. She got a manicure while I got my first ever pedicure. Oh my word! It felt so good! The lady was very careful because she said certain things might activate labor, but I enjoyed the heck out of it. My dd and I plan on going again. Titus and I are doing well. He definitely seems to have a pattern to his days. He wakes up and moves around when I do, then gets quiet for about 2 hours, then moves some more, He does that for the rest of the day. I think I pulled a muscle high in my stomach, if I stand for any length of time it hurts and I only feel better if I sit. I've had some contractions during the night, and one Braxton Hicks I guess, where my whole stomach became a cramp, but it didn't last long. My dh is convinced Titus will come early.

User Image

9 years ago

@Rebecca ive been hanging in there. Been trying to stay busy and distracted. DH is at the firehouse this weekend, so its a lonely few days, but luckily I don't ovulate until next week so we aren't missing out on any fertile days.

How has everyone else been?

9 years ago

Hi ladies,

I am on vacation for a week. I drove by myself to LA to go spend time with my family and friends. The drive is scenic and coastal. Only takes 3.5 hrs to get here if there is no traffic. I am so happy to be here I can't even tell you. I had really been missing my mom, dad, step dad and sister so much! I need that quality time with my loved ones every 3 months or so. I feel so much better when I get a good visit in. I am 11 or 12 dpo today, not sure. I am paying attention to this cycle but just not hyper focused or obsessed on it. I am already getting pre af cramps so I am pretty sure she will be here in a few days. I am looking forward to hanging out at the beaches, going on hikes, eating yummy food, watching great movies, laughing and having fun with my family.
I hope everyone is doing well.

User Image[/url][/url]

HI Ladies,
May I join this group? This is my first time posting to a group and would love to follow along with everyone's experiences.

We've been trying to conceive for 3 monthsâ?¦this is first month using CBFM. I had 3 days of lows (6-8), and 16 days of highs (9-24), and a final low on day 25. I also use CBD OPK but didn't get a single positive this month (contrary to the last two months)

My cycles alternate between 24/25 days (right) to 31/32 days (left). This is supposed to be a short cycle so 24-25 days and we BD during the high days (CD 10, 11, 13, 14, 17) until my husband was out of town after CD 17.

Since I didn't get a positive OPK, so I'm not sure exactly when I ovulated, but I think it was CD14 since the OPK lines were similar to last month when I had a positive OPK and I also had a twinge on the right lower abdomen that night.

Today is CD 27, AF is expected two days. I've been really patient this month (not a POAS addict like months before) and wasn't stressed at all with the lack of of positive OPK or CBFM peak. I'll take an HPT tomorrow morning but I have no sore boobs or any real symptoms that are out of character.

Any thoughts? to all!

Married 5/10/14, TTC #1, off BCP January 2014, TTC since June 2014, using CBFM, CBD OPK and tracking cycles.

9 years ago

@Rsquared Welcome! I would wait as close to you AF as possible for testing, but thats just me. I used to be a POAS addict but have found it wears me down emotionally each month... and is expensive.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo