Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7801 - 7810 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@miracle - Maybe the cyst is responsible for the strange things going on in your cycle. I hope things get back to normal ... or a new state of normal that leads to a surprise BFP!! But I am very glad that you are focusing on enjoying life! It's a 5 day cruise to the Bahama's. One stop at Nassau and one at Freeport. I hope it goes smoothly, Oliver is a pretty easy baby and I've read from lots of others who took their babies, so I'm trying not to be nervous.

I'm going to paint pottery with one good friend on Saturday, and Sunday I am spending the day in Atlanta with my oldest BFF. It will be the first time we have been able to hang out (just the two of us) since we were teenagers!

User Image

8 years ago

@miracle- hi lady! I am so happy you are doing well and livng life. I think you are on the tright track. how is your man doing? Are you still looking into foster care? I am anxious to hear more about that.

I haven't really dont any bump photos. I don't know why, i thought i would, just havent. I dont feel like a very photogenic person and don't end up liking my pictures! I am TWENTY weeks today! I had DH take a photo of me today but i don't really care for it haha. I will see if i post it or not :) i could always pm it to you on fb :) We are doing well, i am feeling baby girl move a lot now which is so fun! We are still debating on names. Ugh!

8 years ago

It's been super quiet, I hope everyone has been enjoying their summers!

@zyara - Are you almost through the cycle you were having to wait out? How have you been feeling?

@xo - You said you O'd with lots of cramping about 3 weeks ago, anything come of that?? I hope AF hasn't shown up!

@rebecca - How is you BBT charting going? Have you been able to detect ovulation yet? How have you been feeling?

@LSchrader - I saw the pictures from your friend's baby shower and at first glance I was like, "WHOA! She is a lot farther along than I thought!" then I looked closer and realized that was your friend. I was super excited to see there was a picture of you in there, you're bump is looking adorable!

@miracle - Happy Birthday to your mom, I hope you are getting to do something fun with her!

AFM - Last Tuesday I had severe cramping, I couldn't figure out if it was gas or what. It almost felt like the fibroid pain I had when I was 16 weeks pregnant. Well, my period started back today, so Ive been wondering if the pain was related to that. I've never had anything like that during my luteal phase before, though. Oliver has been night weaned for a few weeks now, so I think that was what triggered my cycle to return. My milk supply has been decreasing as well.

User Image

8 years ago

Skyline - your first few cycles post partum can be wacky, with more discomfort and strange bleeding patterns. I'm sorry you had the intense cramping, but maybe it was just your hormones realigning themselves. You're lucky AF took so long to come back! Well, I think of it as lucky, in the sense that you have so much going on when you bring a baby home and those first few months of adjusting, its nice not to worry about her showing up and surprising you in the midst of everything else. But mine has always come back either the first month after birth or the second. No 6 month of year long break for me!

Thanks for asking about my charting. I finally ovulated last month, but it was on CD19, which was only 3 or 4 days off my normal time, but then I had an 11 day luteal phase. I also had ovulation spotting for the first time ever last month - or at least the first time I ever realized what it was. I'm on cd8 this month and had ovulation spotting again, plus a giant glob of EWCM (sorry for the TMI), which is what happened last month. When I had the spotting last month I ovulated 4 days later, so maybe that will happen this time, but that will put me ovulating on CD11, which is weird. I guess my body is just readjusting too. When I looked back after I lost Elijah in 2013, I realized I had three really strange cycles before everything settled back down, so I guess that's what I'm doing this time. I want more children so badly, and at the same time I've really been struggling with feeling like it will never happen. I hate these emotional roller coasters!

Lschrader - I hope you're doing well and enjoying pregnancy. I saw a picture of you on FB at a friend's shower, and you look absolutely lovely! I know we can be hard on ourselves when we see a picture someone took, but you are just glowing and your baby bump is so sweet!

To all the other ladies - I hope everyone is well and maybe we'll get some more good news in here soon for the ones TTC. It's been awfully quiet here - I've missed interacting with everyone, but I'm thankful we're all friends on FB. Enjoy your Sunday!

User Image

8 years ago

hi ladies! It appears we might have taken a break from this forum and are just living our lives...which is not really a bad thing. I hope this also means that every is distracted with their daily schedules and not over focused on this.

@rebecca- i can only imagine after a loss that your body would need a few cycles to readjust. I think that when you are done, you will know you are done. I dont feel that He puts this desire in our hearts if he does not intend to fulfill it one way or another. That is why I still think @miracle is going to get her BFP, probably when its least expected.

@skyline-I am sorry you had such bad cramps. I am NOT missing AF, that is for sure! My SIL just got her period for the first time, a year after having her baby. She was happy to see her as she was thinking it was taking too long. I would imagine that after having a baby, and not having AF for a quite a while it would make for an eventful first cycle.

I hope everyone is doing well. I would love to see some updates, but i also know we all have FB so i get caught up there too!

AFM- I am almost 23 weeks and this little lady is a squirmer. She moves all the time which is so much fun. I love it. My husband gets to feel her too, so that is pretty special. I am feeling really good, and sleeping great. My one and only complaint as of right now is i am having some bad pevlic pain. It seems to be my left groin area. I can't tell if its from sleeping on my left side or not. I was forced to sleep on my right side last night because it was just throbbing and i could not get comfortable. I am not sure if any of you felt this but its not fun! I am also having some BH contractions, which i was thought was too early, but from reading it sounds pretty normal. It is fun seeing my body doing everything it should be doing. I feel like i am a little further ahead of schedule, but maybe not.

8 years ago

Have y'all seen these?? lol Seems to be claiming quite a bit...

User Image

Yes, bleeding has been heavier than I have ever experienced, and we had a wedding this weekend! Such fabulous timing. Thankfully I managed to keep things under control. The house has seemed hotter than usual, but other than that, I have not had bad PMS symptoms. 11 month with no period was nice, but I am looking forward to tracking my cycle again

@rebecca - I hope your cycle returns to normal asap. I know it must be hard, but try and stay positive. I'm confident it is going to happen! Emotional roller coasters are the worst. What is Titus learning new? Is he saying many words yet, or is he more interested in his motor skills?

@LSchrader - Second trimester was the most painful one for me, I had lots of groin pain. Ha! I had completely forgotten about this, but I had self diagnosed Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD). I had to be careful how I slept to keep thing aligned. But yes, 2nd tri can come with lots of discomfort related to the groin or round ligament areas. Mine was all gone by the time I got to the 3rd trimester. It's so hard to believe you are 23 weeks! BH start very early, they just aren't felt until you get bigger. I was having them for the longest time and didn't realize that is what they were. lol

User Image

8 years ago

@skyline- I've never seen them! It does seem to be claiming quite a bit. I don't think I'd be able to really trust it...so sorry about the bleeding! I've heard the first couple cycles after giving birth are pretty terrible. How's it now? Have you mentioned when you're going to start TTC #2?? ;) how's baby O?

@rebecca- Titus is adorable! How are you feeling? I understand the roller coaster emotions. And I'm sorry you're experiencing them right now. You're young and healthy, though. There's no reason why you wouldn't be able to have another. Trust in the Lord. He hears you :)

@LSchrader- 23 WEEKS?!? Whaaaaaaat?? Craziness. Any resolution with the names? How about diaper bags? ;) honestly, it'll be trial and error (at least it was for me) until you learn what you prefer/like in diaper bags. I never experienced BH. What do they feel like? I always expected them but never felt them...

@miracle- how are you? Hugs. I miss hearing from you!

I miss hearing from everyone! Guess it's been a busy summer for everyone. I think that was the longest break we've taken! Life is well on our end. Winston will be six months old in two days. I can't believe half of his first year is almost finished!!! How'd that happen?!? He's been sleeping poorly the past two nights and acting really irritable. I'm thinking we may have a tooth here soon...he can sit up all on his own now and is started to want to scoot...The thought of him crawling terrifies me! He's such a joy though.

How's life for everyone else?!

User Image

8 years ago

@skyline-HA that has got to be the funniest thing I have ever seen!!! It took me a second to figure out what in the world the male test was for! I am happy to hear that i am not crazy with groin pain. Sleeping is really hard for me because of it. I know they say sleeping on your left side is the best, but it hurts me so bad! I always end up going to my right side. DH wakes me up every single night to tell me to roll over!! He is paranoid lol. I hope your bleeding is lightening up a bit!

@football-I know, right!? it's crazy. So hard to believe we are more than half way there. ha, no names and still no diaper bag! I am still holding strong on Lucy. Some days i feel like i could find another name and be happy, and other days (like today) i feel very strongly about the name and just wish he would cave. We honestly haven't really talked about more names. I think as far as a diaper bag goes, I am going to end up buying the cute and not practical one haha. I am a purse girl, it's probably the one and only thing i will spend money on so if i am not carrying a purse for a few months, my diaper bag better be cute!! I am also a huge Kate Spade brat (it's kind of a ridiculous obsession that even my husband has come to terms with!), so i will probably cave and buy a KS diaper bag

SO hard to believe all of these babies are growing up so fast! I am loving it! I feel like a proud auntie ha!

8 years ago

@football - Day 2 was super heavy, but it got much lighter after that, yay! Well, TTC #2 is a tricky business. DH had agreed to an 18 month wait, but he's changed his tone. He's pretty firm about our finances needing to change first. I know he's right, but I just don't want to wait! He has a small part in a TV pilot which will be filmed in NY in early November. That might open doors in acting, but maybe not. Otherwise, I think he's ready to try and find a better job. I can only hope it doesn't take too long. Have y'all discussed #2? O is doing great, walking like a pro almost, and being a little booger! Ugh, it seems like just a minute ago that O was sitting up at 6mo! Can't believe W is hitting that milestone already. What's his personality like? You never felt your BHs? I would just notice my belly get hard and tight. My belly would look misshapen (to me) because it would stick out more where O's bottom was. Lol Like I told @LSchrader, I didn't know they were BHs for the longest time, I thought he was just stretching out in there or something.

@LSchrader - Ha! That's what I was wondering in the store. I was quite confused. Have you been putting a pillow between your legs while you sleep? It really helped me at night. I would rotate from side to side, even though it's better to be on the left, it's still okay to be on the right, especially before you hit the 3rd tri. I say go with the cute diaper bag! I got a backpack, and honestly, I think the messenger bag style would have been better. Things can be hard to fish out of the bottom of the backpack. As you might remember, Oliver was a name DH panned, but I kept it on our short list and kept throwing it out there. DH started warming up to it pretty late in the game. I played up the meaning of the name and kept pairing it with names DH liked. Eventually it grew on him. :) I hope it goes the same with your DH! I was curious and looked up Lucy, it means "light" I love that!

User Image

8 years ago

Hello sweet ladies, it's been a while!!!!

@lschrader I'm so happy for your 23 weeks, :D We didn't have any trouble with the name or the diaper bag jajajajaja I bought one in the store without thinking too much :P because I remembered that with my first girl my bag started being her bag too lol!!!

@Skyline, I hope you are doing fine.

@Miracle, I love your spirit!!! And I know that the Lord has something for you!!!!! Just stand there!!!

@Rebecca, I hope you are doing well!!!!

@AFM I really hope that everything takes the right place and order in your lives and that God will answer every prayer in the right time.

I'm on my 30 week.... almost there... She is moving a lot and we are getting everything ready to receive her!!! We are really happy and joyful, I am in the weeks of the showers... wohoooooo!!!

God bless you all!!!!

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo