Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2741 - 2750 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Well Af is officially due today. POAS with FMU and BFN :( Oh well. I know it's not my month. Maybe next month is and then it will line up with what Tania said.. Not banking on it though.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Good Morning Ladies!!!! CD 30, 16dpo no BFP. I haven't ever been this late but I know the witch is coming. The cramping picked today, my boobs are not as sore as yesterday, and my temp dropped to 98.21 today. Oh well, I am not testing again unless its a blood test at lab or drs office. So I am just chill'n & waiting.

@maryG I am so happy that you got a BFP!!!!! Thank you for sharing your good news, it gave me something to smile about :-D

@jsx heyyyyyyyyyyyy there! There you are! I wanted to ask for chart help but today I gave up so never mind...lol... How have you been? Almost the 28th

10 years ago

@miraclemama hey lady bug! Sorry about the BFN. I think you missed last night when I said to you that next month is May ......hmmmmmm. Don't be discouraged, she did see a baby for you & I think next month may be your time....hang in there! **hugs** I have quit testing this cycle...CD30 and no good news...lol

10 years ago

@mary-Wheeeeeeeew!!! Congrats lady! So happy we are getting BFP's! I just know that @miracle and @pisces are next! Even with your BFN's it is still possible ladies, don't lose hope :)

Happy Friday all!

10 years ago

Hey pieces I'm always here just quiet I don't really post unless someone asks me a question so you know I'm always here for you if you have a question with charts feel free to ask away! I'm good I got a new job I start Monday! I was up the poconos all week got back yesterday now relaxing in the quiet by myself thinking I might go lay poolside I'm so pale this summer not much of me being able to sit in the sun just too hot with being pregnant I can't really stand the heat! I miss my tanning bed :( lol I'm counting the days to the 28th it's coming but not fast enough lol I really hope it's a girl!!! Please lord be my lil girl!

User Image

10 years ago

@miraclemama- Boo on the BFN. I'm sorry you're feeling out this time. :( I was reading back through the first posts on the forum earlier and saw that you started this thing! I really hope you get your BFP soon.

@piscesgirl- Sorry you're still getting a BFN too. Boo again!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you both, though!

AFM - I'm thinking about going out and getting some of these .88 tests @pisces speaks of... CD45 and I'm beginning to get ticked off at the if she IS coming and is just taking her precious ...

User Image

10 years ago

@jsx I can let you borrow some of this natural tan I got going...lol...the best part about being a black girl who grew up in a beach town is that I never had to tan to go to the beach....lmao. The girls at my school would tan at the tanning salon BEFORE going to the beach...lol. COOL !!! On the new job, congratulations!!!! How exciting! And my DH is in the poconos right now helping his dad with the air conditioner. And this IS your girl!!!!

@lsch how was the anniversary? I am not too sure about this BfP for this cycle but its so not like me to be late AT all let alone, a couple of days. I don't mind being late if comes with pregnant...lol...

@skyline I am telling the witch is pissing me off something serious but infant direct all of my anger at her if only these freak'n HPT's would do as I told them to do and show me a BFP...lol...rebellious little suckers. Yeah these .88 preg test from Walmart are not a myth. Lol....go get some!!!

10 years ago

@pisces-anniversary was great, thanks for asking!! We had a nice dinner out last night since we were still cleansing on Wednesday. Well, late is a good sign. You just never know, your levels just might be low right now. Finger's crossed this is your month and the witch stays away. :)

10 years ago

Well, I am starting to spot ladies so AF is on the porch. I just ready to get these next few days over with so I can get on to my clomid & try again!!! **whoop whoop** going to have a wine cooler or two and curl up and read. Night night ladies!

10 years ago

@piscesgirl- Oh well. Sounds like a good rebound plan. :)

I caved and poas just a little while ago... BFN. I've had enough of this cycle, it needs to end already.

On a completely random side note: Any of you ladies live in the south? I live in central Georgia and August is usually the HOTest most humid month of the year with hardly a single mild day. Today it was chilly and misting all day long like some Georgia WINTER days! Crazy! It was nice though. It's rained so much this year the grass in my yard actually looks really good.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo