Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7851 - 7860 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@lsch that was excellent advice for @jules. Glad to see you & Lucy Bean are doing well. I have been wanting to ask you what happened to sweet little Bentley but I have had so much going on that I didn't know whether I was coming or going. You are absolutely beautiful pregnant, it's looks amazing on you. I am so happy for you!!!! I saw that you are heading home full time, that sounds amazing. I am so glad that you are able to do that. Whenever I get pregnant (if ever) it's an option that I would like to consider this time around. I couldn't afford to with my older kiddos.

@athena Baby #2 let the crazy TTC begin!!!! Lol...soon Eli will have a sister to play with...that's right I'm calling a girl this time!! Lol I also see on FB that he's bilingual now "hola"....lol

@miracle how are you lady bug? I just love you to pieces

@footballgirl how is Winston? I don't think I have seen him yet but I bet he's a cutie

@rebecca Titus is so big and I see driving lessons with the oldest, how fun. I am about to start with my 16yrs old. I'm about to pay off my car in less than a year and she can have it if she agrees to drop her & her sister at volleyball practices ....lol I told my husband tha I'd even let her drop ME off at the train...HA!!!! #payback

@skyline Oliver!!!! Is just the cutest thing!!! His eyes OMG!!! He would be spoiled silly with me because it would be so hard to say no to that face ...lol

@honcat Congratulations on the birth of Sophia yesterday, beautiful and little dimples already. Thank you for Sharing every step of your pregnancy with me and for the constant reminder that God is able and that he is working in my favor...I just need to be still.

@jules Hello! I'm an oldie but goodie...lol...I have been following your post the last few days and I want to tell you that the progesterone is a tricky devil. I do not want to sound negative but it could be something and it could be nothing but either way, this is a great bunch ladies to lean on. We have been here together for quite some time and it's all love in this room. There things that I have said in this room that I have never said to another soul. I trust each and every person with my hopes, my dreams, my insecurities, my sanity...lol Welcome!

AFM: nothing new. Most of you who have me on FB know that I lost my sister almost two months ago...greatest loss of my life. We spoke about 5-10 times a day about any and everything. She was my backbone. My mother passed away I was 19 and she was 21...we were lost...we held each other up and we kept each other going. I have been a wreck. I feel like a piece of me is missing...

As for TTC nope nothing yet. I'm at a stand still. My insurance won't do anything, no more military blah blah blah. I'm about ready to quit but I'm come too far to give up but I do not know how to proceed. Story of my life....

8 years ago

@sky Ha!!! We were typing at the same time !

8 years ago

Pisces we are hoping for a girl this time but would be just as happy with a boy! You know my dh is a Spanish teacher right? Lol

Lschrader I can't believe you only have 8 weeks to go. I'm so excited for you! I love the name Lucy.

Sky hope you ovulate and your cycle is shorter this time!

Jules have to agree with the others, you just never know with symptoms. I can't tell you how many times I was convinced I was pregnant in our almost 2 years of ttc. When I finally got pregnant I didn't have any crazy symptoms, until about 6 weeks when the vomiting began. Good luck I hope y'all get your bfp!

Miracle I love you and your strength. You have to have an immense strength to go through what you've been through. I want you to have your miracle, I pray for you and think of you often. It's just not fair.

Football hope you're doing well!

Rebecca how is ttc going?

Afm I'm possibly gearing up to ovulate it's cd 12 I believe, but y'all know how I struggled to ovulate on my own the first go round. My ov tests are getting darker and I'm temping, taking my fertilaid. Just waiting around to see what's going to happen.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8 years ago

Oh @Pisces- I love when you pop in! I am sad to hear that the military still won't do anything insurance wise. So lame. I love your agreement for the car, too funny! total payback :) Thank you for your sweet comments. Some days i feel cute and pretty and others i feel like a whale! We have maternity photos this weekend and i am just hoping i look cute in them!!

So Bentley ruptured a disk in his back. The rupture caused severe damage to his spinal cord, causing him to go paralyzed. Seriously saddest thing to see. We did surgery on him which cost a fortune and someday i think we are crazy, you tell a pregnant lady that its either that or put your dog down who is absolutely your baby...that's what you will get. Bentley is still paralyzed. he is extra spoiled and gets carried around most of our house. He wears diapers now too. Seriously...never thought i'd be typing all of this about my DOG! I still love him to pieces and he's the same old dog. Life is about to get exciting!

@athena-I hope you have a good month, ovulation wise. Sounds like you are doing everything within your control to make it successful! Hard to believe these babies are old enough to get siblings! Maybe this board will become more active again :) Thanks, I love the name too! Um yeah, 8 weeks away...crazy!

8 years ago

I love how the forum got so active today!!

@jules- welcome and good luck! The TTW is so rough. Fingers crossed for you two!

@athena- yay for number 2!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!

@lschrader- you are such a beautiful pregnant woman. I can't wait to see little Lucy. Love the name! How are you feeling?

@skyline- hi! How are you??

@rebecca- how are you doing? How's TTC coming along?

@Pisces- hi lady! Nice to hear from you! I'm sorry there's no new news on the TTC front :/ we're not Facebook friends! :(

Hope everyone is doing fantastic. Like I said, I love all this activity today. Reminds me of the old days :)

User Image

8 years ago

@footballgirl seriously, I never asked you to be my friend. I apologize for being so rude. My FB name is Angee Terrance or Angela Terrance...I forget which. Look down one our friends pages and you should find me on there....

@lsch oh my poor Bentley. Oh you know if we're Scar I do the same thing except he would be slightly harder to carry at almost 85lbs ..as long as you are happy that is all that truly matters. You will look just gorgeous in your pictures!! No matter how much of a whale that you think you are when you look back at pictures you'll say I was the Bomb.com...I should hey pregnant every year...lol. Secretly I believe the only reason I want to get pregnant is to A. Eat everything I see and B. Be cute pregnant. Lol I've had it with the military and their bull. I have Kaiser and they are just as bad. I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and go straight to IVF out of pocket ...

@athena no, I didn't know he taught Spanish. Lol...no wonder he was so proud. My daughters spoke Spanish initially like ages 1-5 and now they have lost it. Their father speaks a lot of Spanish, he's more comfortable speaking Spanish but he has never really enforced the Spanish with the girls. I learned when we were married because I was nosey and knew when his and his mother were talking about me...lol...amazing how fast you pick up conversational Spanish when you have to...

@sky I didn't know you were trying again! Welcome back!!!!! I'm calling girl for you too and I vote Olivia as a name ...

8 years ago

@Pisces- don't beat yourself up over it. I'm adding you right now :)

User Image

8 years ago

@pisces - HEY!!! HEY!!! HEY!!! *big fat forum hug* First of all, I am so sorry about your sister. My heart broke for you when I saw that. I cannot imagine what you have been going through. The insurance situation is so frustrating. I am all in favor of going for the IVF out of pocket, I want you to get your BFP! I am not TTC #2 yet, I wish! I got my first cycle and it was 49 days long, so I am just back on my hormone balancing diet and tracking my temps to see that my cycle regulates. I am hoping that we will start TTC #2 in the spring.

@LSchrader - Lucie's List helped me so much when I was making my registry, but that wasn't even the half of it. After your baby is born, you put in the birth date so the emails come to you on time... It took so much guesswork out of sleeping/feeding/baby products etc. My other favorite thing is the Baby Tracker app, I love it. Anyway, if you can be a nerd about pregnancy/motherhood... I am definitely one. Haha!

@athena - Thanks! I hope you ovulate on time and catch the bean right off the bat this time! *fingers crossed* I am going to abstain from gender guessing, my track record is not very good, so I don't want to jinx it. Lol

@football - I'm fine and dandy. I hope little Master Winston has been being a sweet boy, I saw that he is crawling, pulling up and stood on his own for a few seconds! Is he cruising yet?

@rebecca - I hope you check in soon!

@Bean - Same for you! I hope Charlie James is doing well.

@HONCAT - Congratulations!

@Jules - I hope y'all are testing tomorrow, let us know what happens!

AFM - My sister is expecting baby #5! She had said she was done, but it didn't surprise me. She has all girls, I'm guessing boy and expect ing to be wrong. Lol I'm hoping to see ovulation within the next day or two. It's very hard knowing I am in my fertile window and not wanting to poke holes in some condoms. Haha! (I would never!) To say I've been getting baby fever is an understatement.

User Image

8 years ago

Hi ladies.. Yay, so fun to see my girls in here chatting it up. :)

I believe ovulation is today for me. I didn't get to bed but I did bed last night.. So another attempt here we go.

@Jules - Did your partner test today? How are you? How is she? I am so glad Lschrader and the other girls shared their stories and thoughts about progesterone. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you and your dp. Thank you for your words to me.. it actually made me cry. I think I might be the only one in here that didn't go on to have a child or already have a biological child of my own. Anyhow can't wait to hear your update.

@skyline - You are so lucky to get the rains this year. Yes, so true, we don't know if we will get to drink from the sweet or the bitter wine of life. I'm glad I posted my raw and vulnerable emotions around ttc on fb I had an old friend comment on the thread saying she understood and knew what I was going through. the world needs lots of compassion towards woman struggling with infertility.. I have so much empathy for woman like myself because of my own painful journey with ttc. Wow, that's great and very interesting news about us woman making new eggs. I believe it. Woman are AMAZING! I am looking forward to hearing about you getting back on your fertility diet and hearing how you are feeling because of it. Maybe it will inspire me to lose a few needed extra lbs.

@Athena - thank you.. i love you too. I love all of you girls. I am with pisces and am predicting "a girl" this next time. Super excited to see how fast it happens. as I think it won't be long.

@Lschrader - Hi. Yes, pregnancy looks really beautiful on you. 8 weeks and counting.

@Pisces - Hi friend. Really nice to see you in here. Missed you. My heart hurts for the loss of your sister. :( I am so sorry. I can only imagine the deep sadness and emptiness you feel with her being gone. Nothing can replace the loss or cover up the pain. As for ttc.. I say go straight for IVF if you can. Borrow the money or do whatever you have to.. I would love nothing more than to hear you posting about a BFP! I need hope and maybe you're it?

@Football - Hi there. Hope you are doing well.

@rebecca - How are you?

Anyone else I forgot? Hello... :)

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

Deleted post - my computer wants to double post.

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo