Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3721 - 3730 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Pisces you've been so busy you think you're out but I bet this is your month :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@jsxt ~ Glad you and the baby are doing fine.. :) can't wait to see your new belly pic's.

@Rebecca ~ Thank you! I hope your getting in some baby dancing? Looks like your approaching your O day any day now.. Catch that eggie :)

@Pisces ~ What a stressful moving situation.. hopefully you can take your time now and settle into your new home.. think positive, maybe you O'd just in time. Remember we O anywhere from 12 to 48 hrs after our true positive opk.. so your still in. Miracles happen all the time :) I'm just telling you what I am really needing to tell myself.. hey and since your focus has been on moving, work and baking cakes.. maybe this will be your month.. the month that you didn't really try..

My best guess w/o opk or temping is that I am 6 dpo today.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Two new bump pics are up, maybe do a 3rd lol

User Image

10 years ago

@Athena ~ I so hope this is your month. I really really want to see you get your BFP this cycle. I'm glad your cold is getting better.. it sucks to not feel good. I hope your sharp pains are due to implantation..

User Image[/url][/url]

jsx - your pictures are great! Wish I looked that good when I'm pregnant! I especially like the one with your little boy kissing your belly. Too sweet.

miracle - yep! We're bding every other day. If the monitor gives us a high or a peak, we might switch to every day.

pisces - man, I feel you! Moving is the pits. Hope you can get it all together soon the way you want it. And you never know. When I got pregnant with my 2nd DS, it was the month I stopped thinking about it because we had other things going on. Praying for you!

Athena - glad you're starting to feel better. FXd for you!

User Image

10 years ago

Thank you ladies!! I hope you are right but I vow not to stress it all. I couldn't even I wanted to...my house is a mess!!! Lmao We are still getting rid of stuff because we are downsizing from a 3 level, 3 bedroom town house to a 2 bedroom apartment. I love this apartment, it's a 3 minute walk to the train station. It's a secure building with free parking in the parking garage. It's awesome!

@athena sorry you aren't feeling well. When I was pregnant with my oldest girl, I had a horrible cold so I didn't realize that I missed my period because this cold just wouldn't go away....I was pregnant. Lol I hope this is the case for you as well

@rebecca thank you! I am praying that you catch an egg this month.

@miracle are you sure 6DPO...we were right close together last month weren't we? I am only using opKs and nothing else. No temps.

10 years ago

Hi everyone,
Busy few weeks here. Dh got laid off and land lady died so need to find new appartment!! The son has said it will be at least a few months but that doesn't really work for us! Don't want to move to a new place and try and settle dd with a new baby! But have found a new place hopefully in same building, should be confirmed tomorrow so will be moving mid December! Phew!!!

Glad everyone is well and congrats on the bfp!

@jenniferjuniper I moved from the uk to canada and found a great group of friends through meetup . Com
So many different meet ups for different interests etc

Can't believe the weekend is over-booooooo!

Afm bump stilk growing v v slowly but lots of kicking and wriggling. Next Dr's appt 12th so looking forward to a bit more jnfo on what they mean by measuring small.

Hope everyone has a good week!

User Image

10 years ago

@Pisces ~ I'm pretty positive. When my nips get sore it means that ovulation happened a day or 2 before. Well mine got sore monday evening but more so on Tues and cm dried up then too, so if I go on just that then I ovulated early this cycle.. but I don't know if I mentioned it but I had started taking a fertility blend from cycle day 2 or 3 and I think it made me Ovulate earlier than normal. Giving me a 14/15 day luteal phase. My cycle started on October 15th making it cycle day 20 for me today.. meaning that I ovulated on cycle day 14.. so in reality only 2 days earlier than the usual..

User Image[/url][/url]

@ jsx- boy we r getting fat lol!! U look great, can't wait till we r farther along.
@trouble- measuring small can also be genetics, do small babys run in family?
And a big hello to my lady's @ pices, mirical & topo!!!! Hang in there!!
Afm- I have a dentist appt today to get my teeth cleaned!!! I love how they feel after they get cleaned! I'm gana have my baby shower eather the last weekend if nov. or first of dec! I'm feeling huge and can't wait till I'm 9 months!

10 years ago

Thanks for the cake pop compliments guys! They sold really well! I was really happy about that, I only got them in the shop a day before Halloween and I was afraid there would be a lot left over.

@tattoo - SO glad you are sure about your BFP now!!!

@athena - lol I hope DH is right. Are you 10DPO now? When are you planning to test? I would be so afraid to test. I'm so hoping this is your month! I'm glad you are starting to feel better. :)

@pisces - I hope you didn't miss O this month, I know you don't have time to afford missing one, but it's good not stress. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. Sorry about all the hectic moving crap!

@lolee - That was probably smart, wouldn't want Eli to get sick again. Glad he is better!

@ToBe - Welcome to the forum!

@football - Just wait and see.

Hope I didn't forget anyone. I keep going off the grid on the weekends. :-P

AFM - I did a photo shoot for my BFF's family this weekend. We had a long talk after and it was probably the most honest convo we've had in a LONG time. I really don't know what to do with some of the stuff she told me, but we determined we have to stay in touch better, so I guess I will find out after a while what to make of some of things we talked about.

I've been on my luteal phase the past week. If we were currently TTC I would be in the TWW right now. I have been doing pretty good on my diet this phase and aside from one night of crying about starvation in different places of the world and wanting to quit my life and join the peace corps... my emotions have been pretty tame and my luteal phase symptoms have been super mild so far. Hoping AF shows up in a few days.

Keep your for me! I really want to see my cycle length get to a normal length.

-I'm on CD29
-My average is 37
-My last two were 57 & 41 days long
-Hoping for 33!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo