Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3101 - 3110 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Thanks everyone for your input. I am sure I will do just fine. I think I should stop reading people's stories because everyone is different! It's kind of like symptom watching, i guess :)

@miracle-I think taking some time off and not "trying" is good. Of course you can still try, but throw out all the stuff that stresses you out! It totally takes the fun out of it.

@pisces-LOVED your last diamond cake. OMG it was awesome!!! If only you lived near me...

AFM- I am not feeling so hot today. I woke up with a stomach ache. It's a weird stomach ache though. I keep getting sharp pains that are all over. DH said maybe my body was busy making a baby. This is the first month since trying that I am hoping that's not the case, haha. Vegas, 22 days!!! Plus, I really think all over sharp pains would be something bad, not good like a baby. Ugh, we shall see!

happy hump day everyone :)

10 years ago

Welp, I'm back to OV day-at least I hope so. I don't seem to be very good at figuring out if or when I'm ovulating. I never paid any attention to it until we started ttc. I have been reluctant to try out any "tools" like a thermometer or other ovulation-detecting stuff. I've had regular 28-day cycles for quite a long time, but all of a sudden I'm having janky cycles (long then short, etc.). How long should I wait until I start using some tools? This is only month 3. I know, I'm impatient, but well, I'm impatient. Already buying baby stuff, lol. What do you ladies think? My doctor said I have 6 months to do it on my (our) own before I'd better ask for help.

10 years ago

Hi Girls

@Jennifer I use the clear blue fertility monitor and also I started temping this month and that reallly has told me that I ovulated.

Read alittle about it but its really the only thing that for sure tells you you ovulated.

@LSchrader I had an HSG this month and I can tell you it hurt but only because the Dr said I was a little swollen. But yeah it hurt

@miracle sorry about your I hate her so bad..
Hang in there you will see everything will be just fine.
GOD has a bigger better plan for you and you will have a flourishing finish!

@Athena I bought my DH some vitamins called Fertiliaid for men that after reading the reviews swoore it increased there count and motility. Try them out but it says to use them for 3 months continuous.

BTW ,my temp was even higher today so I think I might of ovulated. I did blood work yesterday to check my progesterone to see if I did ovulate.

@pieces Where are you girl miss you!

10 years ago

Well, the horrible witch showed up last night! CD 34, so not quite as long as my last cycles have been which is good, relieved that my body seems to be getting a bit more regular. Hate the painful cramps day 1 always brings! At the moment it is 5:30am and I am curled up on the couch with a hot water bottle cos I can't sleep and the pain is so much worse lying down :( boo!
Dr wants to book me in not only for a HSG but for a D&C as well just to clear everything out and start fresh, so I'll be under anaesthetic when I have the HSG anyway and won't feel it! Only thing for him to be able to book me in for that, we have to get DH to do a semen analysis and for that to come back 'normal' so we know its definitely nothing to do with him, and they can continue working on getting me right. So we're off to the clinic on Saturday for him to get that done, get results the week after, and book in the procedure then! Nervous but strangely excited as I'm glad that something is being done to help us get pregnant! :)

User Image

10 years ago

Just posted ultra sound pic double blessings twins y' alls prayers really worked over time Kmfx they're both be ok

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Just posted ultra sound pic double blessings twins y' alls prayers really worked over time Kmfx they're both be ok

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@lolee
That's awesome congrats..
We're you on clomid?

10 years ago

@lolee Omg Omg Omg Omg congrats yes they did what a double blessings thanks be to god god bless them presious babies and ur lil boy how aawesome thanks for sharing wit us it truly is a sign god new what he was doing

10 years ago

@lolee - wow, what a blessing indeed! Praise God! Please keep us posted on how you are.

Ladies - has anyone ever had a strange, metallic/acidic taste in their mouth? The last 3 days, while I'm eating or drinking coffee, my mouth will be flooded with this awful metallic taste. It's almost like I've licked tinfoil, or a battery or something. Is this something my funky cycle is kicking into gear? I'm 8dpo, somewhere between 4 and 6 days before AF.

User Image

10 years ago

@ lolee- wow that's crazy! Major congrats to you and yours! So does this mean u will have two cords to bank? That's double lucky! Take care of those little girls!! Yes I'm calling both of them girls:)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo