Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4371 - 4380 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

jsx - your pic is lovely! Not too much longer. :)

Dh is feeling much better. ;)

User Image

10 years ago

OKAY. My day's winding down {finally}. Had a relaxing massage and got adjusted by my chiropractor, went grocery shopping, did a BUNCH of homework and exams because it's the end of the semester. I am so fed up with one of my courses. The professor is so aloof and unorganized.

I'm trying to catch up; if there's anyone I've missed, I'm sorry!!

@lolee- That's great news. Congratulations again and good luck with two more boys ;) just another excuse to try for a girl next time!

@purpledawn- Welcome to the forum! You've only got a few more days to wait until AF should arrive...I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

@athena- I'm sorry to hear about the issues going on with your Dh's coaching staff. That sound like an absolute mess. Hopefully they'll get it all figured out. Your cats sound like ours! We have two, and one of them is about 20 pounds (he's an orange/white maine coon). He can't get enough of the christmas tree!

@Rebecca- I hope you feel better, but maybe, just maybe, it's a good sign!!! Hope your DH gets to feeling better also! Migraines are no fun.

@Pisces- Congratulations! My wedding anniversary is January 8th; it's a good month ;)

@Skyline- How do you insert the pictures straight onto the forum like you have in the past? I can't seem to get it to do that for me! I hope that no symptoms is good for you, too. Everyone's so different, there's really no telling until the evil, ugly you-know-who shows.

@LSchrader- Thanks. I know; she's a total B. And to think that I actually thought this could be the month! HA! She laughed at me! Did you get your O date figured out? I hope it help off and you're able to BD tonight and catch your egg!

OKAY, I think I got everyone...if not, again, I'm sorry!

AFM: Since I started bleeding last night, it's CD2 today. I.AM.PISSED. Like, overall, I've just been in a bad mood and irritated today. Luckily my DH is at work so he doesn't have to put up with me. I hope I snap out of it soon.

My plan for this cycle: DH is using the fertility supplements, I'm going to closely monitor CM again, and I think I'm going to go back to using OPKs. I just can never tell if I've held my urine long enough or if it's slightly negative because it's a tad too diluted. Anyway, it can't hurt to use what I've got. Estimated O day is December 18th and next AF is due 12/31. Yikes, it's the end of the year!

User Image

10 years ago

Hooray! Ovulation has been confirmed, I am 3DPO. *happy dance* (Still don't think I caught the bean this time, I'm just supper happy that O was confirmed. :)

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=271448

User Image

10 years ago

Morning ladies! On our way to the airport so I might be MIA this weekend. So I temped this morning about 80 minutes earlier than normal so I did the bbt adjuster and it says it had spiked (a little). Went from 97.52 yesterday to 97.78 today. I am just hoping we caught it.

I'm sure I'll be posting instragram photos this weekend!

10 years ago

Skyline mine has been confirmed too woo hoo, well on ff it has on here I haven't gotten crosshairs.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Still feeling run down and tired with this cold that is still lingering. Snotty, restless sleep, slight cough, scratchy dry irritated throat. Blew my nose this morning and it had blood in it.. My cm is yellow.. Anyone get yellow cm? I've never really noticed it before. I know it's not from a yeast infection or the likes...

@Lolee ~ Congrats on you having your boys and the good news that they don't have down. :)

@Skyline ~ Glad you confirmed that you O'd.. that's something to be happy about for sure.

@Lschrader ~ Looks like you O'd in time for Disneyland. Have lots of fun.

@Athena ~ Yahoo ~ All the girls have confirmed their Ovulations.. Celebrate.

@Pisces ~ How are you today?

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

does any one know if the codes are working yet been trying to upload a pic from photobucket and its not working

oh and thanks every 1 eli's supplies arrived today 1st home infusion is Monday at 9am

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Hi Everyone!! I'm TTC #2 and I am new here, never really got involed on the forum. I am not sure my DPO because I am not too sure when I O'd. Just been BD'ing as often as possible! So far here is what Ive been experiencing:

LMP 11/9/13-11/12/13
Rx: Metformin, Folic Acid

CD 1-4: AF
CD 5: nothing
CD 6: BD [11/14/13]
CD 7: glob of EWCM
CD 8: nothing
CD 9: BD [11/17/13]
CD 10: headache, but nothing out of the norm, BD [11/18/13]
CD 11: ultrasound, found small micro-cycst typical with PCOS, no follicles found yet.
CD 12: headache, bloated, feeling "blah", very mild cramping left side lower ab, pinching pains lower mid-ab.
CD 13: pulling cramps lower ab
CD 14: nothing out of the ordinary :)
CD 15: cranky, BD [11/23/13]
CD 16: pinching cramp on right side
CD 17: BD early [midnight, 11/25/13]
CD 18: very SMALL amount of EWCM, pulling/pinch right/left sides
CD 19: BD early [after midnight, 11/27/13], headache, pulling/pinch right/left sides
CD 20-22: nothing
CD 23: lots of creamy white CM; headache; night time nausea
CD 24: headache, tired [but fell asleep late on CD23], tightness/cramp lower right side - ovary? - pressure while laying down, pressure in middle of forhead [could be due to my iih], night time nausea, noticed some very very little EWCM [wtf!?] minor heartburn during day..
CD 25: tired, backache, pinch/cramp lower right side, bb pinchy pains, oh...and yea TIRED! notice very tiny amount of EWCm so BD [12/3/13]
CD 26: tired, hungry, backache, pinch feeling in bb, watery cm, dream of u/s w/ tiny heartbeat
CD 27: woke up @ 3:30am w/ horrible stomach pain/diarrhea, gassy, heartburn, watery/sticky cm, stabbing pain in right bb, cramping lower belly, night time nausea, stabbing pain in left bb lasted about 2 minutes.
CD 28: BD [after midnight], cramping lower belly, gassy, constipated, shooting burning pain in right nipple lasted 10-15 seconds

Thoughts??

User Image

10 years ago

Makeup mommy I also have pcos. Are you sure you're ovulating? I went through a year basically without ovulating and this is my 3 rd cycle of Clomid. I track ovulation with opk's and temping. I highly recommend temping for anyone especially if you have pcos because it can show you whether or not you are ovulating. We've been trying for 17 months now. Welcome this is a great group of supportive women.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@football - As long as the codes aren't working posting a photo won't work either. When they're working, you just right click on a photo that you have uploaded to the internet (I upload mine privately to my Google Plus account) and copy photo url and use that inside the BBcode for images. [img]your image url[/img] I hope you are in a better mood! Try not to stress over the urine dilution thing, just don't drink a lot of water in the hour or two leading up. I cannot go for two hours without drinking water, I just made sure it was moderate.

@LSchrader - hope you have a great time on your trip and if you are temping the next couple of days, that you continue to see that spike!

@miraclemama - I have had yellow CM, I don't think it's any cause for concern. I hope you hurry up and make a full recovery!

@makeup - Didn't have time to read all of your post, I will tomorrow. Welcome to the forum!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo