Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6871 - 6880 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

I will respond to everyone when I get on my laptop...we are in utah visiting my parents and little brothers (today's my brothers 5th birthday).

We also found out today what the little one is....after a tough time getting it to uncross its legs, we found out it is quite obviously a BOY! We are thrilled!

User Image

9 years ago

@Football ~ CONGRATULATIONS... you're having a baby BOY! So very happy for you. I bet your dh is thrilled. Happy b'day to your little brother. :) Enjoy your time in Utah.

@Skyline ~ Well I take it since you were up at 3 am with the contractions, that you are in the hospital having your baby right now. I hope all is going ok with you. Sending my love and prayers!

@Rebecca ~ Glad you're ok. :) I'm glad that the little one is staying tucked away for as long as he can. I pray you don't have to have the c - section if you don't have to too.

Hope everyone is having a good week.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

MORNING ladies! Ok, it took me a little to read through and will take a bit longer to respond!

First off-@skyline- I so hope your little boy is here!! Hopefully you and DH are getting some rest and I hope your labor went smoothly. Cannot wait to hear an update from you!!!

@rebecca-I pray that you do NOT have to have a c-section and little Titus decides to make his appearance!! However, if a c-section is in order, i pray that you heal up well and i just know you will be overtaken with emotion that he is here, that you just won't care about your delivery!!

@Pisces-YAYAYAY! he is coming home! That is amazing!!! I love that you have decided to do IUI also! Yippppppy!!!!! My spotting turned into AF yesterday so I know I will not be getting a surprise when i go in for my IUI. That would be amazing though! I am still puzzled with my cycle, and when the nurse calls me back today, I will be asking about it. I am sure they will want to test my progesterone.

@Miracle-Glad you got your BDing! How are you feeling? I will admit that we had a couple of days that started to look like fall and it made me happy! Bu,t, we are back into our 80's and i am still loving that too!!

@football-Yay! I a BOY!!!!!! So happy for you two!!!!

@Athena-How you doing lady?? How is baby boy?

Sheesh, we are having lots of boys in there!!! I think we need to get some girls going now....:)

AFM-Alrighty, so I am officially CD2. I have been spotting since August 25th. Most of that time was noticing some red or brown CM while checking my CP, so I am not too sure i can call that spotting. Thoughts? I would say that my real spotting (when wiping) began on Sunday/Monday. I am so excited to think that this is my cycle that i am doing IUI!!!!!

9 years ago

Lschrader did you test just to be sure?

Football my guess for you was boy since you had a lot of the same symptoms I've had. Congrats!

Rebecca I hope you get the birth you want and things progress so you don't have to have the csection.

Miracle how are you doing?

Pisces I'm so glad you checked in, it's so nice hearing from you.

Update on skyline. Her husband posted this 3 hrs ago.Update #2: Things are still progressing at a very slow rate, but they are progressing. Bekah is wiped out - thankfully, the day has been a bit kinder to her than the night. She expected a sprint and got a marathon, but she's still heading towards the finish line. This gal is my hero.

So as far as I know still no baby yet.

Afm I had my 36 week appt today. I'm dilated between a 1-2 and 50% effaced, so now it's just a waiting game.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

@football Happy Birthday Little Brother and Congratulations on a boy!!!! How fun! I just love boys, they are so rugged and love-bugs all at the same time. My son turns 19 Sunday and he's still a mama's boy. My heart hurts when I don't heat from my son...ok dramatic but you will understand soon.

@miracle so what cycle day are you ladybug? Any symptoms of note? Since we are allowed to symptom watch these days...fun isn't it. Ha ha I have been taking Maca since May,,,so far so good. Maybe I needed something that it had, maybe I was jacked up. Who knows.

@firewife thanks for the info. I think I will return it and get the one that you mentioned. I need to slow down when I order and stop trying to order while doing a thousand things #lifeStory

@sky I am hoping and wishing all is well with you. I stalking you through @athena lol...we are all praying for a safe delivery.

@rebecca hoping No c-section but do what you have to to ensure that you both safely make it to the world. I am praying for safe deliveries for all three of you ladies @sky, @rebeccca and @athena. Your husband is just concerned, bless his heart.

@athena whoop whoop!!! Ready for action!! Thanks for the info about vilex, I gave all three bottles to a friend. The same one that I have been miffed with at her lack of action. She won't take the provera to initiate a period, it scares me. She hasn't has a period in 2yrs #shocking

@lsch hey there! Sorry about AF but ya know just maybe. I am likely going to moving to IUI because of the short amount time that he will be home and I have lost hope of doing this without help of some kind. Continuing while he's gone is my best option. I will be stalking your IUI moves so I will know what to expect.

Hope I didn't skip anyone.

Nothing new to report. Well my daughter made varsity volleyball and played her first game yesterday and she did awesome. I am so proud of her. Well all of them.

9 years ago

Alright ladies it looks like @skyline is going to be delivering c-section. Say a prayer for her and baby!!!

9 years ago

Prayers are being sent her way.

9 years ago

Skyline posted on Facebook that baby boy is here, but they are exhausted. It may be awhile before we hear the story, but I'm so glad both she and baby boy are well!

User Image

9 years ago

Everybody! @sky just posted a long post and a little video of Oliver Henry. He is too adorable!!!!

@athena @rebecca ...who's next? Lol

Happy Saturday Everyone!!!

9 years ago

Pisces. ...Athena may beat me! :) I'm supposed to get a call Monday from my Dr setting up a c section the week of the 15th. They think either Monday or Tuesday that week, but they arent sure. Although I've continued to cramp and have contractions, it always seems to stall out. I think I'm at peace with it. I may have moments of feeling bad about it, but as long as Titus and I are healthy and safe it will all be ok. I know in my head delivery is one of those things that happens as it will and you really have no control over it. My problem is I try to plan everything, and of course that won't work!

Hope everyone is doing well. Lschrader, good luck as you start IUI. I'm praying for BFPs for all.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo