Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7001 - 7010 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@Miracle- My heart sank when I read AF showed for you :(
You have the best attitude. It breaks my heart that you and @LSchrader have struggled for so long. You two are fabulous women. Much love to you.

@Athena- Glad to see you check in! I bet Eli has kept you busy. How are you feeling? It'll be interesting to see what your body does. You'll be back to TTC in no time!

AFM: I'm doing well- nothing new to report. Baby boy is still active as ever. I don't really have a true bump (yet) but I've noticed I get more "bumpy" at the end of the day. I'm sleeping through the night great, so I'm happy about that. I can't wait to meet this little guy. It's also hard to believe I'll be in my 6th month in a matter of days...

User Image

9 years ago

Hi Ladies!

Just want to let you ladies know that i have my fingers crossed for all of you.

Tomorrow is my first ultrasound and I am so excited. My morning sickness has been so bad that the doctor put me on Zofran.

9 years ago

I get so busy and don't check my email, then I see there are lots of new posts and I come and catch up, but by the time I'm done reading, I'm out of time and can't reply. Then it happens all over again! AH! Definitely haven't left the forum, just having trouble managing my time.

(Oops, I hit post too soon.)

@miracle - Drat!!! I was so excited as I was reading your posts catching up just now, so sad AF was just showing up late. I hope the tincture works some magic for you. Glad your Etsy shop is hopping with business!

@LSchrader - I was so disappointed for you as well! :( I hope you can sneak in some BDing on your trip (or was that this past weekend?) My days are off, if you already went on the trip, I hope you were able to BD. Fingers crossed!

@football - My DH was pretty reserved the whole pregnancy, but I knew he would be head over heels when he met him. Sure enough, I was watching DH's face while lying on the operation table, and as soon as he caught sight of Oliver, his face lit up with awe and I could see the love in his eyes. It was a very special moment. Glad your tests came back with good results!

@FireWife - Sorry you have been so sick. :( Hope you share your U/S pics with us! :)

@athena - For my SIL, losing weight always results in her symptoms going away, so you would think it would make TTC easier too. I hope TTC #2 is much easier for you.

@rebecca - Good grief! Your poor DD, I would be pretty distraught over all that myself. :( Maybe get her some probiotics, especially if she's having to take more antibiotics. I hope things calm down for your family soon!

@Bean - Egypt sounds amazing! I love your hair btw. :) B6 is especially good for your Luteal phase!

@pisces - How long until DH comes home? I can't remember...

I hope I didn't miss anyone...

AFM - DH's brother got married over the weekend in SC and Oliver made the trip pretty well. The dive home got a little rough when we got stuck in traffic going through ATL because of the Falcons game. The weekend was really great, and Oliver got to meet most of the aunts and uncles on his side of the family.

We got home to find the house was broken into, but all they took was the PS4. Cops say it was probably juveniles. $3000 in property damamge, our deductable is $1000. Yay, more money down the drain! The whole thing is very unsettling.

Goodness, it's taken me all day to finish the post!

User Image

9 years ago

@Skyline- Yikes! That is so scary. While it sucks it happened, I'm glad that it didn't happen when you guys were there. That would be scarring! What did they damage to equal $3,000 in damages?! So sorry you're out money on this- I know that's not how you (or any of us) would want to.

I forgot to mention I ended up giving in and finally buying a doppler. It might seem weird that I bought it when I'm so far along, but I had a scare last week where I hardly felt him move (and I feel him everyday just about every hour now). All I wanted was to hear his thumping heartbeat, so I ended up buying one. I'm so glad I did- if he's quiet (like he has been today), it's so nice to spend 2 minutes and hear his reassuring heartbeat rather than worry over it. :)

User Image

9 years ago

Hi Ladies!!! Sheeeesh i was gone for a while! My office moved and then I went to vegas. It's been busy. I am so sorry about your BFN and AF @miracle :( I hate that we are going through this. I just hate it.

I ended up O'ing on this last Saturday while in Vegas and on CD10. SO early. I am thinking its from my trigger shot. I still feel so sensitive and tender in my uterus area. I just don't know. We are doing IUI again next month.

So I didnt know that October 15th was Miscarriage, and loss of a child awareness day. Or something around those lines. I had so many friends post things on FB and IG saying that they had suffered a loss at one point, and that they desperately want a baby. It was SO refreshing to know of others that i know going through this process. I was able to reach out to them and chat, and we are even meeting up for coffee. It just really helped me see that I am not alone. I know I always have you ladies, but it feels great to know people i see and talk to weekly are going through this too.

I hope everyone is doing well.

9 years ago

Just wanted to say hi

User Image

9 years ago

Dropping in to say hi! My inlaws have been with us since last Wednesday, and will leave tomorrow. It's been crazy. I look forward to getting on and seeing how everyone is.

User Image

9 years ago

@FireWife - How did the u/s go?

@football - They busted the outside panes on one window and did some damage to the back door, then busted the door jam to the side door leading into the garage. I was surprised it added up to $3000, but that's the quote the construction guy gave our insurance. They are coming out on Thursday to do the repairs. I was pretty freaked out that first night home. Every time I heard a noise I would be like... lol

@LSchrader - I saw some people post things on FB on the 15th. I was not aware of that either. That's is really cool that you found someone among your friends to talk to about TTC because of that!

@rebecca - Has your MIL been behaving herself?

@everyone else - Hope everyone is doing well!

I'm back at work as of yesterday. DH is doing a good job at being a part time SAHD... or should it be SAHF... so it doesn't sound... sad. Okay, lame joke! I wish I could be a full time SAHM, hopefully one day that will work out, but for now this is a decent arrangement.

Oliver is doing great. He's grinning and trying to copy the silly faces I make at him.

Tomorrow is my six week postpartum appointment. I'm feeling pretty good. A few things I forgot existed: headaches, dry skin, and feeling cold! I'm starting to realize just how good I felt while I was pregnant. Ha! When I get a bit more organized and can manage it, I plan to go back on the hormone balancing diet.

User Image

9 years ago

Here is baby hubbards 1st picture :) this was a week ago.

User Image

9 years ago

Aw! Hello Baby Hubbard!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo