Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1401 - 1410 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@tiff- I am at work now and past my FMU...maybe I will test with a cheapo tonight and for sure tomorrow morning. My sister who just found out she is pregnant test up until 13dpo and all were negative. She had a doctor's appointment so she just had blood work done and came back positive. So I know even if I test negative, I still have a chance. I just want it so bad....don't we all :)

Oh that is great to know!! Anything to conceal back fat! I go this every month, but hopefully this month is different. This is TMI, but I think my bb's look different. They are pointier haha. Who knows, probably just me!

I can't wait to get my reading. I paid for it yesterday. Anyone know how long it takes for her to contact you once you have paid?

10 years ago

Good morning ladies. I am going camping with a few cousin and a good friend over the weekend. We are staying one or 2 nights not sure. I haven't done anything fun like this in a long time. I hope everyone has a great weekend. I will check in when I return.

@tiff ~ Thanks for your support. That chinese predictor thing is fun, hope it's accurate for you.

@Lschrader ~ I paid for my reading and then she sent me an email that requested information from me. Once I emailed back the information and paid for the 24/bypass reading she responded within 30 hrs or less. She is quick.
Good luck with yours.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Random question ~ Does anyone know if going to bed with your hair wet can lower your body temperature in the morning?

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@mirical- heat escaps ur body from ur hands feet and head so I would say yes, that is why if u have a fever u should never wear socks gloves or hats so ur temps don't rise more

10 years ago

Hello Ladies,

I'm glad to read everyone is doing well.

I am not spotting right now stopped last night.Been running around all morning so if anything was going to come down it sure should've because I was on my feet for hours lol...... I'm going to do as pisces suggested and wait a few days to test. I have a doc. apt next Friday morning. I am staying positive trying not to get too excited for nothing. But that wasn't a normal period at all. Well gotta go do some work..... I"ll check in in a little while.

10 years ago

And the vomiting begins... Ugh just mid afternoon was fine all day but ill tell you I'm def feeling better now!

Tiff I found the Chinese chart and it dos say a girl! I hope it's right!! Thanks for the advice!!

Pieces where are you today??? How was your reading I'm so anxious!

User Image

10 years ago

And the vomiting begins... Ugh just mid afternoon was fine all day but ill tell you I'm def feeling better now!

Tiff I found the Chinese chart and it dos say a girl! I hope it's right!! Thanks for the advice!!

Pieces where are you today??? How was your reading I'm so anxious!

User Image

10 years ago

Hey everybody,

I am über busy so I will give a quick update. I did not get my reading yet, she emailed and said she was running a little behind. It's cool. I appreciated her updating me.

@miracle I hope you have a great time this weekend. Sounds like fun. We used camp but on the beach cuz we grew up on the ocean. Never been in the woods and wouldn't know how to act...lol. Did we have a temp dip this morning? Hmmmmmmm **eyebrow raised** interesting. I have been freezing cold and still had high temps so I doubt it. Implant dip?

@ldavis I think it was implant spotting for real. Test like tomorrow night or Sunday morning I bet you get a faint positive. Glad you are busy because busy means BUSINESS ;-)
@lsch would please test already. The suspense is killing me,,.lol

@tiff my boobs were sore last night and this morning, maybe from the BD'ing but last night I didn't get to BD. I was worried that you weren't feeling well yesterday. I know the first trimester is tough.

@topi where r u? @jsx how are you?

AFM: I did NOT get to BD last night. DH got called to work and came back after I left for work. I think I O'd already but we did BD mon & wed and tonight so we shall see. My nips are definitely sore, maybe from the BD. can one of guru's peek at my chart and see if O was wed?

10 years ago

@lsch my fingers are crossed for you girl.. I hope you get your bfp.

@Pisces yes I will test in like two days. You already know I'm going crazy right now. I'm so glad I'm busy to take my mind off things for a bit. Yeah its busy because of the Nascar race weekend. It's in the Poconos this weekend. I'M LOVING IT lol. ttyl.

10 years ago

@pisces- DARN! I was so excited to see what it said. Hopefully you get it today!

I promise I will test tonight and tomorrow morning. I only had a backache one day...which is odd for me. I also have had increased chunky yellowish/white cm, Sorry, that is disgusting. I noticed it from checking my cervix. I don't typically have much at all. Maybe all this symptom searching with bring @topo back to yell at me? :)

The more I think back to my very first cycle of TTC, I am starting to wonder if I had a chemical. I have yet to have an AF like it since. I passed a few clots and it was very heavy. Not painful, but my periods are always pretty easy and I have read some women don't experience painful CP's. Just keep thinking about it today. I think every woman (that has yet had a child) wonders if they can get pregnant to begin with, or is DH's sperm healthy. So if I had a chemical, it gives me some hope that we both are able to conceive...I guess I will never really know, just thought I would share.

UGH, I want Tania to contact me right now! Maybe I should pay the extra 12 whopping dollars...

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo