Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1411 - 1420 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

lscharder i wish i was a stay at home mom lol i work full time but due to pay time off i play hooky lol i work mom through fri i only worked two days this week im all bad lol gotta fake a doc note lol
afm yesterday i had horrible back pain n pressure in lower ab all bad today nothing idk if it had to do wit surgery didnt get to bd last night my lil sis graduated high school
miricalamomma ur bad go ahead n symptom spot but if u start a trend shame on u lol n i could relate to the boob issue

10 years ago

Oh sheeesh! I mean to put that for @tiff, not you :) I am sorry!!! I am losing my mind!! TGIF!

10 years ago

@ jsx- yay I'm glad u did it, they say its like75% accurate! We will see! It's been right for me in the past.
@ shrader- I'm waiting for u to get home to c what test says, yes I love being home with my girls, I could not imagian not being able to be here with them, when they go to school I will be lost

10 years ago

lol tiff i agree wit lscharder ur a lucky women i would give anything tp be a stay at home mom but since my dh had a haeart attack last year n placed on set income i been the only one workinmg taking car of my home i cnt imagine us both being on a set income although ive considered it because i been through alot n ttc has been hard im so confused n tired lucky
lscharder dnt worry it could be pregant brain lol

10 years ago

@ topo- wow, how old is ur dh

10 years ago

@topo- Wow, what a year for your family. So sorry to hear all of that.

Ha, I sure hope so!

@tiff -- I will, I promise! I don't expect to see much at 12dpo though! I sure hope to be a stay at home mom. We shall see how it goes I guess!!

AFM- I caved and purchased the quicker reading. Tania says she will have it for me this afternoon. I am SO excited :)

@pisces- do you have yours yet??

10 years ago

girls dh is only 40 i found his what should of been dead n blue but this wife wasnt having it called 911 n pounded on his chest 911 came looked at me n i was like bring him back likley i gave him a pulse it was hard dud to lack of oxygine to his brain he lost short term memory loss its been a long yr its been 1 yr n 6 months

10 years ago

Did somebody say stay at home mom? I wish. My mom stayed at home with us and she said it was best job she ever had in her life; however, I am the youngest and I have always been waaaaaayyyy wiser than my years and picked up early on that because my dad made a lot of money, he say was often FINAL. And I was like when I grow up I'm making my own money...but at 41, I would love to have had taken the sacrifice and stay home. Now I have become accustomed to a certain life style. Lol...just a little high maint.

I can't wait until @ldav and @lsch get BFP's in a couple of days **just say'n" just thought I'd throw that out into the universe.

@topo I am officially notifying you of my full intentions to symptom watch this 2ww. Lol sorry I can't help it, it's June this "could be" my month so...so please let me watch?

10 years ago

Did somebody say stay at home mom? I wish. My mom stayed at home with us and she said it was best job she ever had in her life; however, I am the youngest and I have always been waaaaaayyyy wiser than my years and picked up early on that because my dad made a lot of money, he say was often FINAL. And I was like when I grow up I'm making my own money...but at 41, I would love to have had taken the sacrifice and stay home. Now I have become accustomed to a certain life style. Lol...just a little high maint.

I can't wait until @ldav and @lsch get BFP's in a couple of days **just say'n" just thought I'd throw that out into the universe.

@topo I am officially notifying you of my full intentions to symptom watch this 2ww. Lol sorry I can't help it, it's June this "could be" my month so...so please let me watch?

10 years ago

Alright ladies, here is my reading:

"When I connect with your energy, I feel your aura is mainly peach and teal. Your aura is the energy center that makes up who you are in a sense, and can give a lot of insight into what your personality is like, or anything that is going on in your life. Peach is the color of innocent love intermixed with wisdom. It also implies your caring nature and how you tend to the needs of others. The color teal signifies trustworthiness, devotion and healing. It is also associated with those who have the personality of a teacher, or are able to guide others. Lastly, it is symbolic of healing power, karma and natural energy.
With timing, I am being shown the month of February as being significant to this baby. All of us do not have cycles that begin and end in one month, so the month that starts the cycle in which you conceive can definitely be tied to that month that I see. It can be also conception, when you get a positive pregnancy test, or birth timing. I see the number 3 associated with this, which can be that you will ovulate, or find out you're pregnant on this date, or it can be the number of cycles before youâ??re pregnant. I know that seems like a wide range of things, but numbers are just that-numbers, so it is hard to pinpoint significance, but keep those in mind. I do feel you will have a boy."

I have to say, I was NOT into this type of thing. After reading this, I pretty much want to cry. It is spot on. My favorite colors are Teal and Peach...I am wearing Peach today. I am someone who feels the need to fix people ALL the time. My friends all call me their therapist and all come to me with their personal problems. I LOVE being able to talk them through issues and help them. I wish was a school counselor or something like that. The words she used to describe these colors are the same things my mom has always said about me.

Here is the interesting thing...February is a significant month. Well, If I am in fact pregnant, my due date would be in February. However, if I am not, that is a long time to wait to get pregnant! Number 3 has got me thinking, but I have no answers for it. The only thing that makes sense for the number 3 is that this is our third cycle of trying. Technically, fourth, but the second month we didn't "try" because of a Christmas Day due date. When I saw boy, I teared up. I always imagined having a daughter first, but secretly wanted a boy :)

Of course I am hoping this is my month, which would make February significant. It will be heartbreaking if it isn't and I have to wait, but you never know.

Enjoy ladies :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo