Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6191 - 6200 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Thankyou ladies!!!

I tested this morning at home and i could see a faint line. My hubby also saw the line. I believe im bfp.

I have submitted my pic on the web for a vote. And the highest votes ar for bfp.

Please have a look ladies it will be submitted today under my name mummy2dd. And leave comments wat u think please....

I just pray its actually is i will get it confirmed tomorrow as i have a gyno app. So i keep u updated....

10 years ago

For those following... I took another test this morning with FMU and was faint (took longer than time frame to appear). Whent to the docs and they did nothing. Took myself to the hospital and asked to see a gynacology nurse. Shes taken some HGC bloods (results should be back in an hour) but it looks like another chemical, im having AF pains now... Just the same as back in Feb... Thought this was too good to be true... Please pray for our little bean to stick xxx

User Image 1DD 2DS's 1 1

10 years ago

11 DPO beta HCG Bloods was 37... Thinking this is low? X

User Image 1DD 2DS's 1 1

10 years ago

Mrssuz - according to the calculator on the site, that level would put you around 1 week from conception. Do you think that's right? I wouldn't worry yet. (Hard, I know!) Are you going to be able to go back and have the test done again in a day or so to see if it's doubling? My prayers are with you!

Miracle - your parents sound like wonderful people who love you so much! I'm glad you're able to be there with them. I know your mom and stepdad both appreciate your helping out and taking care of them.

Skyline - is today your next ultrasound? Hope you can get the pictures you want! Looking forward to seeing him when you post.

mummy2dd - welcome!

Bean - you are lucky to live in such a beautiful place! I know you enjoy it when you're off from work. Have fun with your sister while she's here! And do take care of your sunburn! The worst sunburn I ever got was in April...I sat outside for 3 hours while my sons were having their first day of teeball/baseball practice, and I was the color of a lobster anywhere I wasn't covered. I literally heard my skin sizzle! It was awful. I take extra care now, and always wear a hat, sun glasses, and sun block any time I step outside! Skin cancer is on both sides of my family, so I don't play around. :)

Athena - I saw on FB that you've picked up that nasty stomach bug that's been going around. I'm so sorry, dear! I hope you feel 100% better soon!

Lschrader - how are you, dear?

Afm - my fever lasted just one day. I still have no idea what caused it. My dd turned 8 yesterday, and we had a ton of fun celebrating. We went to a Shaker Village where they had baby animals out for everyone to pet and hold. I think the only animal we didn't touch were the piglets - and that was because they were too far away! Of course we were snapping pictures and having fun, then when we left my dh and I switched phones so we could see each others pictures. He'd taken several photos of me! SEVERAL. OH. MY. GOSH. I look terrible. I'm huge! My arms are huge. I actually have a butt, and it's huge! Now I know why my kids are telling me I'm so comfy! To say seeing those pictures scarred me is an understatement. I thought about not eating ever again, or maybe not stepping outside until after the baby is born....
My dh says I look wonderful and I "glow". I don't know how we can look at the same pictures and see such different things.

User Image

10 years ago

@Mrssus ~ I think your numbers are ok. If you just missed your period then you just implanted so your hcg numbers would be low. Everyone metabolizes hcg hormone differently. The important thing is to see if your numbers are doubling every few days. Can you check back in 4 days at the hospital and see if your numbers are doubling? Good luck sweetie.

@Rebecca ~ Yes, I feel so blessed to have such amazing parents. I am glad your fever left quickly. I think that I would/will feel the same way if/when I get pregnant as far as weight and body image goes. I am already just a little plump right now. I will be a big butter ball.. lol. I guess take any compliment from your dh that you can get.

@Mummydd ~ I totally see a line. That looks like a bfp to me. Congratulations! Wishing you a sticky little healthy bean. Keep us posted.

Hope everyone has a nice Tuesday!

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Morning ladies! Sorry I have been MIA, I just have been very busy!

@miracle-I loved your post about your easter egg hunt. How fun and special. I am really glad you are getting time with your mom and are able to spoil her a bit too :) It's probably a good distraction for you.

@rebecca-Your DH's trip sounds like what you expected it to be! Yikes, your MIL sounds like a pill, sorry ha. I am sorry you had a fever but glad it was a quick one. And you are not fat, you are pregnant and beautiful! Own it and love it!

@bean-So i cant remember...did DH has his SA??

@football-glad you got your O date down :) how are you feeling now?

@skyline-did you see his little face??! I hope you post it!

@Mummy-Welcome and congrats! I will take a look at your bfp! Sheesh, I wish we were all like that!

@mrssuz2014-I know nothing about HCG levels or what they should be. I pray that this is a sticky bean and you get your miracle. Please keep us updated!

AFM-Well it has been a quiet and relaxing cycle so far. AF was light once again. I think she was around for maybe two or three days and then it was super light spotting, only when I checked. I just hope that doesn't mean my hormones are off. I know have a thick uterine wall is important for implantation, so that is my biggest concern. Should I be taking anything for that??

I should be O'ing in the next couple of days. I just feel good though. I am happy. I just know that I am in a good place and life is good, so i am really trying to focus on that rather than the fact that i am not pregnant. I know it will happen. I so hope it happens soon...I really do. But it is hard to feel sad and down when everything else in life is good. I dont think I am going to really use OPK this cycle either. I am just going to go with it. we will BD EOD and that is it. I pray that our time is coming soon. My sister was gushing to me over the weekend how she is SO excited for baby Schrader and it will be the most spoiled baby ever. Ha, i can't wait for that.

10 years ago

Mrssuz I think that is a good number. I didn't get drawn until 4 weeks and 5 days, which would be 19 dpo and if I go backwards from 400 it would've been 25 at 11 dpo. I'm 16 weeks pregnant now so I think it's great.

Miraclemama I love that your mom and stepdad did that for you. They sound like wonderful people.

Rebecca yes I'm still not 100% and I woke up with a terrible headache. Thank you. I'm glad y'all had so much fun for your dds birthday.

Skyline yes I'm feeling pretty crummy I hope I feel better soon. I hope baby boy is cooperative today and you get to see his handsome face.

Football I'm not sure what to think about your chart. That is a big spike, to me it looks like you could have ov'd cd 21. Sometimes you can get a positive opk, your body tries to ovulate, but some thing keeps it from happening and then it will try again a week or so later. It's hard to know if that is what happened since you stopped opk's, but I guess it'll be a wait and see kind of month.

Afm I have a stomach bug, I'm feeling a little better than yesterday, but yesterday it was so bad I threw up bread.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@Bean- Yes, I've been busy, busy! AF is due tomorrow :/ I hope @Athena is right and you're super fertile right now, too! Have you gotten the results back yet? How'd the visit with your sister go?

@Skyline- How was the appointment?! Were you guys able to see your little guy? I love when there is change, too. At least change that I can control! Between selling the house, looking for another house to buy, and finals, it's all helping me keep my mind off of TTC!

@Miracle- I know now where you get your kindness from! Your parents sound incredibly sweet and supportive. Dontcha just love family? How's your moms recovery coming along?

@Mrssuz- I'll keep you in my prayers. Please don't stress over the test lines. (I definitely know it's easier said than done). When do you go in for another beta?

@Rebecca- Glad your fever didn't last too long! Sounds like you guys had a fun time celebrating your DD's birthday! How's the weather up there? Your husband is right; you're beautiful! You're carrying and growing a precious gift from God. I know sometimes hormones make us feel yucky, but please don't think you're ever not beautiful!

@LSchrader- Sometimes a break is just what you need. So glad it's been a relaxing cycle. I know I've heard some women taking baby aspirin to help thicken the uterine lining.

@athena- Still feeling sick? I wonder how you got a stomach bug! Could it be just an upset stomach from food? Did you eat something you don't normally eat? I hope you're feeling better!

AFM: Two classes down, four to go! I just finished an exam and have another one tonight at 8pm. Then I have another one tomorrow night. Busy, busy. My grandmother is coming down tomorrow to help us freshen up our front yard. We're going to re-mulch and plant some pretty flowers. We had our yard professionally landscaped a year or so ago, but asked to not have anything that required a lot of upkeep...but now since we're listing it, we know people want to see flowers!

We found a realtor! We are having the pictures taken Thursday and then it's going up in the MLS! I'm so excited and grateful but also scared, too. I was really thinking about it, and had I not miscarried, I would have been 12 weeks on Easter. I would NOT have been able to do what I'm doing right now. On top of all the studying, I've been repainting each room (with the same color as before, but it's been like two years since I last painted, so I was touching up). There's just been a lot going on and I don't think I could have done it sick, tired, and pregnant. I guess it was a tender mercy.

AF is due tomorrow. I'm pretty confident that I o'd CD14. I watched my CM change from fertile to not fertile pretty quick and haven't had any fertile symptoms since those days. Whatever happens happens. I want a baby so desperately, I'm just so tired of each month getting let down, so I'm just focusing on school and the house right now.

I'm sure you ladies can relate.

Hope you all are doing well.

User Image

10 years ago

Thank you lovely ladies... I guess my number means nothing on its own... Im back at the hospital on Thursday at 11:30am (uk time)... Dreading it... Praying that this lil bean sticks... If he/she does i think its safe to say its a true miracle!
Much love and thanks fir the support... Feel quite isolated and stuck in limbo just now xxx

User Image 1DD 2DS's 1 1

10 years ago

Football I'm pretty sure it's a bug and not pregnancy related. Sunday dh started feeling bad and by the night he was worse and my stomach started getting upset. I've actually eaten more today and I haven't been sick but I've had a headache and my stomach is still tight.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo