Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2081 - 2090 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

I girls,

how are you lovely ladies doing.

Been super busy today. I am feeling good no cramping no nothing
My OPK test was darker on one side toady. I posted a picture for you all to see.

@jsx- Im really sorry about your husband they can be real ass sometimes but tell him that is really disrespectful to call you names and to never do it again.

@mari
What a great reading that was im going to get one soon.
I hope you went today and bought your vitamins and your things. I bought prenatal vitamins today with DHA.

@pices hey girl you have been lost today .

Hope you all have a great Saturday evening Im going to shower we re going to dinner

Love you girls

10 years ago

@ants- I did get all my stuff :) There is actually a fertility diet, and now I'm just trying to find ways to integrate it into every meal. Its gonna be a big change because we normally eat out for pretty much every dinner, and I eat lunch at the club almost every day, so its all corndogs and french fries, fried deliciousness :)

This diet has super specific foods to get the fats and nutrients that promote healthy eggs and sperm and boost fertility. I'm even looking at antipasto ideas to get in some of the extras like olives, turkey, tomatoes, peppers, and cheese. The main thing is eating all organic dairy, meat, and produce because when a food has been treated with antibiotics and hormones, it throws off estrogen and all the other hormones. The most surprising thing was that you should never have low fat dairy because you need those fats to keep sperm, eggs, and dna from being sticky and clumping together. I can't remember the last time I had whole milk or cheese that wasn't low fat. Its a major change for us, but its one we have to make because I'm not sure if a restaurant has all organic, and you're supposed to avoid all refined sugars and bleached grains. It was all backed up with tons of research, and studies have shown that 80% of couples get pregnant quickly after changing the diet.

10 years ago

I have a question and I can't find an answer to it no matter how much I research...
Last month, I started lightly bleeding on the 13, so I put that in my calendar as cd1. Then heavy bleeding started on the 16th, so I made a note to myself that maybe THAT was cd1. I don't know which one was actually cd1. If it was the 13th, then I am 3 days late. If the 16th was cd1, I should have had a visit from af today, but I have had no bleeding, no cramping, sign of the evil witch. My bbs are sore and the hubby swears they are also bigger. I never get bb related symptoms with af. I have also been eating like a mad woman for about ten days, and it has to be super spicy food. Basically, I'm not sure if I'm late or what any of this means :/ I know I'm just gonna have to sit back and wait for af to see when she's gonna rear her ugly head, but the confusion is really getting to me!

10 years ago

@mari
I was told by my ob the first sign of blood or spotting that is cycle day 1.

Even if it doesn't come down full force until a couple of days the 13 was your cycle day1.

Have you hpt?

What are you waiting for???.?.?.?.?

Omg I'm soo excited maybe this is your month...

I just went to the bathroom and had some spotting too and I'm on cycle day17, super weird

Let us know as soon as you test because my friend you are 3 days late....

10 years ago

Hey girls I just pisted my opk pic. Today is cycle day 17. I sre it dark...

What do u think let me know.

I had spotting again this morning.

10 years ago

You count the first day at the first sign of blood flow. Light spotting doesn't count. Either way Mari you should test. Use a frer.

User Image

10 years ago

@mari, I've always been told your cycle doesn't start until it's a full flow. I spot usually for two days before AF (this time four days) but I never count it cd1 ubtil it's in full force.

Regardless you should test :)

Still ridiculously confused about temping. Mine are ALL over the place. Is this normal???

10 years ago

@ants mommy that's it! Now get to work

@mari I agree with @desertchic go get a FRER if she's not here by later today.

@cam sorry about AF ...keep trying

AFM: temp is up but cramps/bloating letting me know the witch is on her way. Although at 4am Saturday (Friday leading into Sat) i had these awful cramps & gassy. The pains seemed to go through my back they were so awful. That was at 10 DPO and cramping ever since but not as intense. If those were implant cramps then I would test positive by tomorrow afternoon. I'll keep ya posted.

10 years ago

@lsch I keep meaning to address your questions about temp'ing...what problems are you having? Are you certain that it's a BBT therm?

10 years ago

@ pices- so does this mean u will test tomorrow? I know u will lol!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo