Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4181 - 4190 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@football - My MIL is the same, I like to contribute a couple of dishes, I just did plan ahead well enough this year. MAYBE the greasy hair is a BFP omen... It could be genetic. ;)

@rebecca - Yeah, that makes sense. I'm not sure how we will do the holidays after having a baby. We won't be able to run all over the place like we do now.

AFM - Just tested with an OPK. The line is almost nonexistent again. I didn't let the urine get to room temperature though, so I will wait a little while and test again.

User Image

10 years ago

thanks every one for the prayers

happy turkey day every 1

AF us because of our family being so far away and just being us and the boys we are not gonna celebrate thanksgiving this year there is way too much going on to even think about cooking .. our best wishes to every 1 else to have a happy turkey day maybe next year will be a better one who knows...

p.s. not to mention would have to question every 1 days before we go any where to make sure no ones had the live virus flu shot as eli is not allowed around any one that has till 6 weeks after they've had it

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@lolee - That's completely understandable! No need stressing yourself out trying to cook, hope you are able to have some quality family time tomorrow!

User Image

10 years ago

My lower back is so achey right now! Holy cow! I'm also having very slight AF type cramps. I'm 6DPO, what in the world is going on?! AF isn't due for a week! (Ps I'm not having any pain urinating so I know it's not an infection) it's been on and off all day, but seems to have gotten worse the last hour or two. And I just made my cheesecake, and the smell of that sour cream about made me throw up. This isn't funny, body!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

@Football ~ I so hope your cramps at 6 dpo is from implantation. I know it's a bit early to be experiencing any symptoms related to pregnancy at this point in the cycle but anything is possible and each person feels different things. No bfp stories are identical. Sorry your cramping though.. :( I hope it's a good sign for a good reason.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies. Happy and blessed Thanksgiving to you all!!

@ skyline lol at the commandment. Well like I said as I got older it seemed to get a lot better. It was so bad from when I was a teen. But now I hardly have Ny trouble with it except every now and then. My surgery was really just to confirm that it was IC and not something else. But I don't drink many sodas or other bladder irritating things. So that helps. Also take hot baths when the symptoms start.

I made pumpkin pies this year. I love them and I was wanting to snag a piece so bad hehe.

@football hoping all your odd feelings and happenings are good signs ;)

Afm: Still having cramps-but now they aren't all the time. Tonight I had blood tinged CM. like just a little and it was bright red. I know it's not implantation or anything because the only time we BD was the day after AF (which was 7 days ago) the timing doesn't add up. Although random bright red streak was a but startling?? My body is driving me crazy.

Anyways anyone I did not directly mention I am reading along and supporting and praying for you all!

10 years ago

@Lyrah ~Where are you at in your cycle? If your approaching ovulation than the tinged pink cm could be ovulation spotting?

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

I received elis new regimen on dvd in the mail today this is what I will have to do every week with him the video is 13 minutes http://www.hizentra.com/about-scig-therapy/sub-q-self-administration-video.aspx

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! May you all be blessed with quality time with your families.

Football and Lyrah -

Everyone else - I'm praying for us all to get good news soon!

User Image

10 years ago

@miracle I did consider that, but I'm only at CD10
Which is early to me. Could I have O'd early or something? This last cycle totally screwed up everything. It was four days late (my last were 33 & 35 and this one was 39) so the irregularity is starting to have me confuse my O days.
Anyways it was def CD10 when the streak happened so I don't know.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo