Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4691 - 4700 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@tiff-Whhheeeeew!! So soon! I seriously cannot you are about to have this baby...i am not even pregnant yet!! :) So happy for you, cannot wait to see pics of the little guy! P.S. Do you have names??

10 years ago

@LSchrader - Ha! Cool. I figured some might be curious. :) Yeah, I don't know that it feels "closed" either, I can feel the dip of the opening.

@football - I emailed the birthing center I want to use and they sent me some available dates. Probably around Jan. 19th. I guess it won't hurt to take the OPKs until you see your surge is passing. "If you start to feel the onset of confusion, discontinue use immediately and contact your physician." lol ;)

@Tiff - You are so close! :D

User Image

10 years ago

@ ls harder- yes we r naming him Matthew the 2nd!
Yes time has flown by but at the same time went really slow, it feels like he could be here ne day tho! Dr thinks I will go at the end of the month, we r hoping it's not on x- mas!

10 years ago

thanks ladies

yay getting close tiff

AFM had my 20 week apt today they are doing good still boys , gained 13 lbs so far next apt is jan 15 uggh and the glucose test then after that apt is every 2 weeks approx. 15 weeks left if I go at 34 weeks like they are thinking

User Image User Image

10 years ago

lolee - so glad you and the boys are doing well, and that Eli is getting better. I pray the new medicine works better for him.

Tifferz - wow! Soo close!

Afm - 13dpo, took a digital HPT this morning. It was negative. So I'm just waiting for AF to strike. But using a digital HPT was cool. I've never done that before. Technically I'll now be looking at a Sept due date, but since we'll be at my MIL's during my next fertile time, I'm thinking I should just let Sept go and say we're shooting for Oct. Or maybe I should just stop trying so hard and just take the not trying, not preventing approach. I need to wait a few days for the disappointment to wane and then sort out how I feel.

User Image

10 years ago

@lolee - Hope you can go as long as possible, I know twins tend to come early. Glad everything is looking good so far. :)

@rebecca - That stinks. :( You aren't out until AF comes, but I understand the need to go ahead and start processing the BFN. Whichever way you go, I hope it happens for you soon. Maybe you can get some BD-ing in before you get to the in-laws, sperm can live up to 5 days, you know. ;)

User Image

10 years ago

@rebecca-we are exactly the same, 13dpo for me too. My temp dropped today so now I'm preparing for AF also. I had so many good things about this cycle but it just goes to show you can't symptom search! I hope AF stays away abd you get your bfp! You might just not have even pregnancy hormone. When is AF due?

AFM- my temp dropped from 98.48 to 97.97 today, but not below my
Coverline. I guess AF should be be making her appearance on Sunday. I am just ready for DH's surgery and want to move on from this!

10 years ago

@LSchrader - Oh no! :(

User Image

10 years ago

@skyline-I know :( I can't say I was hopeful about this cycle, but with all my "good signs" it for sure got me thinking...this could be it! Temping kinda sucks when you get to this point, but at least if gives you a couple days to process AF's arrival.

I think i just might enjoy an adult beverage tonight!

10 years ago

Still no AF. Had pelvic sonogram and transvaginal u/s.
I just want results so I can move on!! I don't even know what to think anymore. Very frustrated and upset.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo