Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7111 - 7120 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@Bean!!! OMG!!! yay! I am so happy for you!

If you ladies that have come over to countdown my pregnancy...find me. my name is the same on there :)

9 years ago

OMG!! Bean I am so happy for you!! After all this time you definitely deserve this!! I am wishing you the best honestly I got so excited!!

LSchrader I am pretty possitive that very soon we will join their path, same miraclemama I am praying for all of us!!

I'm starting my clomid round tomorrow. Im still waiting for the nurse to call me for the scan and the shot date but apparently I need to be triggered on the 27th which is thanksgiving and I believe they won't be open which sucks.. I told the nurse I want to do the HSG test but I dunno if they will schedule me for it. I want to make sure I am not stuck in there and also I read a lot of ladies get BFP after HSG so I wanna give it a try... Also I am wondering since I read sometimes our PH can kill sperm as an antibody immune defense so I wonder if I should have that checked as well. They wanna do a IUI this month but with the holidays I doubt they will be able to so let's see what happens this month.

Best wishes for u all!!

9 years ago

Oh my! I have way too much to catch up on. I can't do a very long check in b/c I am too busy.. but wanted you ladies to know that I am thinking of you. Af is over and I'm focussed on work right now.

@Bean - OMG! This is FANTASTIC! Congratulations! I am SO HAPPY for you sweetie. Wow! Praying for a sticky lil bean. Happy and very healthy 9 smooth months for you. Does your psychic do skype readings? lol not joking..

@Lschrader - Thinking of you.. So crazy how you don't feel a thing this IU cycle. Good to know you tested out the trigger shot and it's out of your system.

@Zyara - sorry about the bfn :( Hopeful though that the clomid and possible IUI will give you a BFP this cycle.

@ambermarissa - happy the lil bean has implanted in the right place.. that has to be so relieving.. Congrats!

@Rebecca - Glad you and the family are doing well. How sweet that Titus is talking and smiling at you in the wee hours of the morning. Good to know the dr said your daughter's issue is going to be okay.

@Football - Happy to hear the glucose test went well. Also that's great that you have finally unpacked all the boxes and are feeling more moved in now.

@Firewife - H :)

@Skyline - Happy baby Oliver is doing well and so are you. I'm sure your body will let you know when it's time to be intimate with your dh.

@Pisces - Miss you. Hope you are getting lots of lovin' with your dh coming home and all.. get to baby dancing girl.. Check in soon. Need an update..

AFM - Life is crazy busy. Not spending a whole lot of time these past few months with the man. More focussed on work. Still not sure where our paths will lead us. Not really wanting to try anymore with ttc. Feeling like my ship has sailed. :(

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Sorry I've been MIA. Been busy!

Bean....Oh my word!! Congratulations, sweetie! All the sticky vibes in the world your way. You weren't broken honey...that just hurt my heart. So, so happy for you.

Skyline...can't wait for the pictures of you and Oliver. Wish I had some of my dads equipment to take pictures of Titus. (He was a photographer. )He tried to teach me his tricks while i was at home, but i was just too busy to listen. Yours are always so gorgeous.

Miracle...a big hug your way. Hope things come into focus for you and your dp. But glad your shop is going full blast.

Lschrader....excited for you! Sorry I'm behind, but when will you test?

Football...busy, busy lady! I think you asked when we'll try again. March! Titus turned two months old today, so thats only 4 months away! Insane how fast time goes.

Hi to the other ladies, hope to get to know you more as time passes.

Afm...Titus is wonderful and I love him to pieces. After so many years of carrying around the heartache, it feels strange to be so happy. Not that things dont bother me, but deep down I am content. What Bean said about feeling broken....I can identify with that. Praying everyone sees their BFPs.

User Image

9 years ago

Zyara - fingers crossed they manage to get the tests you need for hsg,ph and the clomid will be successful.

Miracle - thankyou. You have been a busy bee, Christmas is on the way so people must be inundating you with orders! I would proudly wear one of your hats this winter.

Rebecca- thankyou. It is such a feeling you carry around with you, every waking hour or month that passes you feel another opportunity missed. I thought with everything I had been through my heart and mind we're damaged. I honestly believe with eliminating the bad influences in my life helped set me on the right path. I'm not broken, im healed. Not just with a bfp but I'm actually happy for the first time in years.

Told my parents and siblings yesterday who are ecstatic but full of warnings to slow down and rest. My work involves risk as i push wheelchairs, roll people in bed etc so all work colleagues have to know to put risk assessments in place and I don't have to do all that. I hope this lil Miracle bean sticks, I tell you I'll have me cervix sewed shut if I have too!

User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies!

We had our 3D ultrasound on Monday and it was such an incredible experience. Baby boy likes having his hands (and feet) in his face, so we didn't get too many face shots without interference, but I love the pictures anyway!

He's already head down (the tech said he'll probably stay this way the remainder of the pregnancy, though I know he still has some room to move). He weighs about 2.2lbs and is 14" long. The tech's prediction is that he'll be an average 7-7.5lb and 21-22" baby.

He has hair!!! He was smiling a few times, we caught him yawn at the end, he flipped the tech off (haha) AND...he threw the Vulcan "Live Long and Prosper" gesture. My husband was very pleased. When I saw it quickly on the screen, I said, "Oh my gosh, did he just do the Vulcan sign?!" The tech rewinded the shot and sure enough, he was. My husband had the biggest grin on his face. As we were walking to the car, husband said, "Well, I guess that was the paternity test!"

It was such an incredible experience. We got the whole 30 minute session on DVD, and we're going to surprise my in laws after Thanksgiving dinner by watching it. My MIL is so excited for this baby. After my BIL died in 2011, my husband's grandpa died last year, and my husband's grandma was just diagnosed with colon cancer two weeks ago, my MIL finally has a little light in her life again. It'll be special. :)

On a different note, FL had a cold front! We're actually still going through it. It was in the 40's yesterday and again today! I don't have anything to wear!!! Luckily, we're back in the 80's next week :)

I passed my exit exam!! Took it last night and I'm officially graduating in four weeks! :) I still have one more research paper to write that I'm dreading, but I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

***I tried to post a few 3D pictures, but CTP is saying there's an error in my submission and that it appears to be spam??? It said, "You may not include links in your post."

Okay, so I did it in another post...it'd only post one picture at a time... :/ sorry for all the posts!

@Miracle- I'm so sorry you're feeling down, but I'm glad that work is keeping you busy. Hoping things will begin to look up for you! Hugs!!

@LSchrader- What's going on, lady?! What DPIUI are you? When are you going to test?

@Rebecca- I can't wait for March! And Titus is adorable. I can't believe it's already been 2 months. Makes me already sad about the fast time when my babe is born...

@Bean- How are you?!?!? How are you feeling? When's your EDD? July?

Hugs to all you ladies!

User Image

9 years ago

@miracle-I am so happy your shop is doing so well! DH and I actually browsed through it the other night. He couldn't believe how many colors and options you had! I def want to buy one :) So cute. I am sorry you are feeling this way about ttc. I honestly think its impossible not to feel that way when you have experienced what we have. I completely get why you feel like you want to be done...BUT you have seen a BFP, you know it IS possible. There is NO way that He would give you that little piece of hope, take it away, and then never give that joy back to you. I promise. He does not work that way. He is a good and He knows your time.

I pray that you and your partner figure out what is best for you you both.

@rebecca-I am so happy to hear how happy you are feeling. What joy it is. After so much heartache, Titus is here, and he was meant for you. All along, he was meant for you and your family. So much happiness.

@bean-So exciting that you told family yesterday. They are right, please take it easy! What are your next steps...have you had an u/s...i seriously am losing it and cannot remember a thing!

@football-OH MY GOODNESS!!! Those pictures are priceless. Look at his little grin! So sweet! I cannot wait to hear how the family reacts to the video!

AFM-Well, i am 10dpiui. Feeling completely normal. My back was hurting pretty bad last night like AF though. CTP's calendar is telling me AF should be here by Friday or Saturday...however that is only 12-13dpiui for me. When I ovulate at my regular old time, i am usually seeing her at 17dpo. I did O late this cycle, so I do not know if I should expect to see her later or earlier. DH had two dreams this cycle that i was pregnant and we both were crying. However, ppl had similar ones about me last IUI too. I don't know ladies, I have a weird calmness about me this cycle. I am not looking at every single symptom, in fact i am not even noticing symptoms. I think last iui was so heartbreaking for me that I am not paying attention and just dont have a ton of hope this round.

If she does not show by Saturday, I will test though.

DH and I have decided that we are moving on from Seattle Reproductive. We do not love everyone there and to be quite honest, they make me feel like a burden. Their staff is not the nicest, and although i love my doctor, i have only seen her a handful of times. We found a place up north called Poma and they offer IVF at a significantly less price. If we have to go that route, we want to get to know them. I actually connected up with a girl who i found that went to Poma, just had her baby, and lives in my town. She LOVED them. She had a long long story and a lot of losses and heartbreak. We will see. I just feel like we need a fresh start. There are quite a bit of options for fertility in the Seattle area also.

IVF has been on our mind lately, and it's something that DH and i really need to think about. We will end up spending around $15,000 on it if we go through it. It is hard on your body and I will miss a lot of time from work. If you could ladies, pray for us and our upcoming decisions regarding our next steps.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo