Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1691 - 1700 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Well, I'm waiting my period (or not ) on June 25th, but today, I'm haven a light light spotting, dark brown. Please cross your fingers, it could be my implantation bleeding. Or a very very advanced period

NOTE: I've beed having cycles of 37 days, so... we will wait what happens !!!

User Image

10 years ago

@LSchrader~ Thank you.. I will test in the morning. I'm confused and sad... I know that it's not over until AF shows.. I just wish she would show now and get it over with. Either BFP or AF one or the other..

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@miraclemama2be, Sad to hear that, but wait till tomorrow and make another test. Good luck!!!

User Image

10 years ago

I too am on 9DPO abd have tested twice both BFN. The last test I did was this Monday at 7 DPO . Its really discouraging to see that - sign. I also have symptoms like gassy, cramps White creamy CM and tender breast.

I did my first cycle of Clomid this month on cycle day 5-9 so i am crossing my fingers i am pregnant and its just to early to tell.

10 years ago

Well still no signs of the witch yet, haven't spotted anything .... Hoping she stays away. I went to the beach for a few hrs so I could relax in the sunshine with the sounds of the surf. It was beautiful and helped a tiny bit with the anxiety that I'm feeling lately.

@ncat ~ Thank you..If Af isn't here in the am then I will take same test with FMU! So we shall see.

@Ants mommy ~ Welcome. Wishing for a bfp for you. If you notice this website will give you the average of 13.6 dpo is when a woman will get to see her first bfp. So don't be discouraged.. it's way too early to tell for you. I do understand about bfn's and how sad they are to see.. I see them every month after month, after year after year.. :( I hate bfn's.

User Image[/url][/url]

@miraclemamatobe

Thank you I would always read everyone's post so I decided to go for it.
I'm going to wait until Saturday and test again.

I really hope you get a BFP really soon!

How long have you been trying!

10 years ago

@Ants mommy ~ I just turned 41 last month. Never have been pregnant. I have been actively trying for 5 years with my partner. Would love to be a mama and I know it will be a miracle if/when it happens. I am open to miracle. I have 28/29 day cycles. Today is 29 and I tested for the first time this cycle with 3rd morning urine and got a bfn. I usually spot for 12 to 24 hrs before AF shows and so far nothing.. I probably just O'd late... we shall see.

User Image[/url][/url]

@miraclemama2be

I routing for you, hoping that maybe you o' late. Stay positive test again tomorrow morning with your first pee.

Let me know, keep me posted.

10 years ago

@miracle- I think this is yours and @pisces month! Keep smiling :)

10 years ago

@Ants Mommy & LSchrader ~ Thanks you. Pisces and I hope so too. I will video record a happy dance for you all if I am.. LOL. If not, then I will be sad, but life will go on after a few good days of tears, ice cream and my pillow.

User Image[/url][/url]

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo