Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3271 - 3280 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Ok test is posted.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@Athena ~ I just looked at your recent pic posted and I can't tell but it's way early still. Aren't you only 8 dpo today? This is exciting. Staying hopeful for you. I love your attitude about it all. I know you're grateful that you're ovulating at all :) That's something to celebrate for sure!!!! Keep testing.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Yea miracle it is still way early I can't help it lol it's the first time in a while I can test and it's possible :) but I used the ic so I didn't waste a good test. I got some $.88 for the next couple of days.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena I don't see anything on that one but a friend of mine got a BFP on a FRER at 8dpo. She said her ic's were negative until 12spo but her FRERs were +. So keep hope alive, I saw something on the first two. #praying

10 years ago

The new 25 week baby bump pic is up!! Take. A peak, oh and I was wrong my husband actually fooled me and my baby shower was not today :( lol I wanted it to be, oh well it is in October just have to see which Saturday it is!!

User Image

10 years ago

@jsx you look absolutely beautiful! I hope I look as good as you and @tiff when I am packing my bean. Thank you for sharing. Sorry your husband tricked you but it's cool that it's a surprise.

10 years ago

Thank you Pieces Girl! I do feel better this pregnancy then my son i felt so fat and ugly lol.. im sure you will be one hott mama when your preggo and im having really good feeling this is your cycle! so im praying and my fingers and toes are Xd for you darling!

User Image

10 years ago

@jsx thank you!!!! I pray that you are right.

10 years ago

Hi ladies!

I'm about 5 mins new to this forum and wanted to share my symptoms. I'm somewhat confused, excited and freaked out. My husband and I have been TTC for about 7 months ( more like forever for us!!). Everyone around me has been telling me to relax and stop worrying about TTC so this month I didn't really track my ov, but i'm super regular and pretty sure I am 9-10dpo.

Last week I was experiencing pain in my right ovary. It was a pretty sharp pain that didn't last long. Today, I started having pain in my left ovary, which is more like a dull ache has been on and off all day. In addition to that, I started experiencing a loss of appetite (which is extremely unusual for me since I'm such a foodie), increased thirst (but my sandwich at lunch was really salty) fatigue, bloating, and I'm gassy as heck. I'm praying I'm pregnant, but am freaking out if I'm not, because a lot of my symptoms could very well be some life threatening disease ( does anyone else self-diagnose SMH)

What do you ladies think? Should I test tomorrow? Wait it out? My AF isn't due until the 10th...

Thanks!!

10 years ago

I just paid for a in depth ttc reading from Tania. I didn't do the bypass so I have no idea of when to expect it. My first reading was just a gender/month reading.. so I'm looking forward to more details. I also just did her ttc free 30 minute meditation.. pretty cool and very relaxing. I can't believe she's even able to do readings with all that she has been going through.

@Carla ~ Welcome to this crazy, fun, supportive and loving group of woman. I try not to symptom spot anymore because Topo ( the symptom spotting police) will come get ya. lol. Your symptoms could go either way. The hormone Progesterone causes all the same symptoms as the pregnancy HCG hormone does in the body.. I hope it means something good for you and believe me.. all of us ladies know what it's like to want it so bad.. so hang in there. I hope you see your bfp soon though. Will this be your first pregnancy? How long have you been trying to conceive?

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo