Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

351 - 360 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@pisces and topo ~ Thanks for the laugh out loud. I pictured refusing to test for 9 months too...ha ha ha. I needed that laughter even if it was short lived.. One day not far off we will be getting our bfp's and sharing in each other's joy. Of course I want it to be all 3 of us, so nobody is left out and also so that I am not alone. I need someone to share the journey with me. All my friends have had there kids and they are not having any more. I am the last of the mohicans... so you see we have to get bfp's together. This entire forum can go in our baby's scrapbook for when it gets older. We can show them how nutty and dedicated we were to bringing them into the world..

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

@miricalmomma right lolz I was cracking up as for the scrapbook loved the idea as much as I want to be selfish and have u all on my team us all wit bfp my joy will be when u all get ur bfp wow on a side note I just got two pimples all bad going to wake up to a bloody mess this witch is gonna be sorry I'm gonna douche her and sit in a bath tube in drown her ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

11 years ago

Well tested this morning. BFN on a clearblue easy Digital.The witch will attack some time today. I might as well accept that I am out of the game this month. My temp is still rather high. 98.20. So if not today tomorrow for sure. Today is my anniversary, I'd better go shopping during lunch because I didn't really but anything **power of positive thinking** this test that says "not pregnant" right now was supposed to be his gift except it was supposed to say "pregnant"

Sux

11 years ago

@piecesgirl dnt feel bad i did to bfn no af yet but boobs are not sore anymore and got two pimples both indicator that she is on her way sometime today sad face.. on the pride side u have something to celebrate to keep u occumpied power of positve thinking ur bfp could be the day after ur annivery u could of implanted late ur not out we are all not out till AF arrives i told myself this monring i am going to try to be as positve as i could and humble so just for today i am going to try my hardest to stay positive lolz who am i kidding this morning it is 620am in cali i been to the restroom 3 times tp checking and holding my dame breath piecesgirl i even closed my eyes lol like u do

11 years ago

Lol...it's true I close my eyes do the one eye'd peek and then open the other eye. Now here is the thing with me...my basil temps are above 98 (98.20), cramps are almost non-existent today(except gas) and sitting at my desk I got so nauseous that u got hot and my hands got shaky. Still no AF ....yet.

@topo what are we going to do?

Why the hell did my little ticker, counter in my signature change to "waiting to ovulate"???????? Even my ticker knows I'm out ....trying to stay positive ...lol..I'm a nutcase!!!!!

@miracle wakkkkkkke up! I'm crazy! Somebody needs to sign my papers to the coo coo's nest!!!!!!!!

Lol

11 years ago

@ piecesgirl I take it as a good sign ur ticker changed cuz it changed when u have no changes good good as for me just tp checked kinda had a cramp for 2.3 sec hear still rasing clear idk piecsgirl we might be dodging her positive thoughts lol what time is it where u r I'm at 830am scared as hell all bad sitting at my desk at work twiddling my fingers

11 years ago

Well today I'm at cd 27 which is the end of my cycle. AF due to arrive tomorrow. I know she will be here. I got a bfn with fmu... :( Oh well. Life goes on. Look at it this way girls, when we get pregnant next month... our babies will be due around the christmas and new years! Holiday babies. I can handle that. Going to exercise today and bring the 5 lb bloat down lol. I know I'm still not out until AF shows tomorrow right on times..just moving on and letting this cycle go that's all. I am coming to peace with it.

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

@miricalmomma I'm still on tp watch diein inside wt every cramp in complete denial every now n then it a touch of positive n then reality kicks in and I start dodging that witch ughhhh I agree this just has to get on wit it self because I'm tired emotionally physcally n mentally

11 years ago

@miraclemama isn't it still too early for you. I am due for AF with you tomorrow. She usually attacks me a day or two early but not this time. This month she is being cruel and holding off her attack **witch** and I keep torturing myself by looking up these ladies who still ended up with BFP after getting a BFN at 13DPO....what's wrong with me? Why do I continue to torture myself?????? Shaking my head

11 years ago

*******WITCH WATCH****HOLD DOWN THE FORTE****THE CASTLE IS BEING ATTACKED*****

Lol....I just felt like being silly.

@topo @miracle if the witch is not here by this time tomorrow, I am going to walk into the emergency room and fake a pass out in the middle of the waitin room. Lmao

AFM: barely a single damn cramp today. Except gas and a BM. WTH?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo