Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1511 - 1520 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@LSchrader Hey! I am having those same symptoms,how many dpo are you?

10 years ago

@ldavis- Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! BFP! Congratulations!!!!!!! Yes post a pic!!!! We must see :)

@pisces- I cannot wait for you to test! You ladies just have to promise not to leave me when I am the last one to get my positive! Ha!

AFM: Still light spotting. I am wearing light pants today at work, so I put a small tampon in just in case she shows in full force. BH and I BD this morning, so I am sure that will get AF moving. I am actually not having my regular period symptoms though. My back isn't sore which is usually my big sign. But, spotting is turning more red than brown so I am not holding out any hope. Although seeing @Ldavis' BFP and knowing that you spotted, makes me a little happy that I could be in the same boat. How long did you spot for @ldavis? Was it heavy? Sorry for the questions :) So excited for you lady!

10 years ago

@pisces- ALSO, I am thinking about getting my in depth reading done, what do you think??? Are you happy you did?

10 years ago

@ldavisfam06 WOW HOW MANY DPO ARE YOU TODAY?

10 years ago

Yes your right pieces I can take it easy and not feel guilty although I did just lose my lunch ! Sorry tmi just out of no where joys of pregnancy! Just trying to get my dinner done to take to work for tonight since I only get my weekends to eat dinner with kinda stinks! Your right about Maury Idk how these ppl do that a different guy to not be sure of the father too funny I used to watch it all the time just haven't lately! I really hope you get your BFP for June I believe you will!!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi again, I know I pop in sparatically, but I do follow religously. Im just supersticious and think its bad luck to talk to much about my TTC journey, lol. Anywho, so that test was negative, I think I took a total of 12 tests, cause I was 3 days late for my period, which for the past 3 months I had been having on a perfect 28 day cycle, I was due to get AF on May 30th, and what do you know, she came this last Saturday June 8th. WTH? Anyway Im goin to Palm springs this Friday with some friends and then Vegas again with some friends in Juky, So I think Ill just put trying on the back burner for now, so I can drink and have fun with my friends.

Oh but the reason I decided to pop in again, is to share my reading with Tania (yes I did one too, lol) and to get your guys' opinion, here it is:

When I connect with your energy, I feel your aura is mainly pink and brown at this time. Your aura is the energy center that makes up who you are in a sense, and can give a lot of insight into what your personality is like, or anything that is going on in your life. People who have brown in their aura are usually generous, down to earth, calm, organized, and inquisitive. It symbolizes kindness and a gentle heart. They like to explore new concepts and ideas, and enjoy being in nature, outdoors, and not cooped up inside. Brown denotes worldliness, practicality, domestic bliss, and physical comfort.
Pink represents love, joy, sweetness, happiness, affection and kindness. Being in love or healing through love is also implied with this color. You are ready to come out of some dark time, and move into a new state of being. This color also represents someone who does well with mediation and your connection to your spirituality. You are letting go of old attitudes and welcoming a new change. This color is also associated with emotional stability.
With your current TTC path, I do feel that things are quite rocky, and you're at that point where you feel that things are on the right [path, but that you may find better luck with â??kick starting thingsâ?? so make sure to either do more naturally to boost ovulation and pregnancy, or seek a doctorâ??s opinion about possibly doing a round of fertility treatments. The message I receive for this is â??You may be worrying unnecessarily. Even when facing challenges, a positive attitude can work wonders. If you suspect something is wrong with your physical being/health, insist that your medical providers check it out for you. If your usual doctor will not check it out, look until you find a doctor who will. Trust your instincts.â??

With timing, I am being shown the month of August as being significant to this baby. All of us do not have cycles that begin and end in one month, so the month that starts the cycle in which you conceive can definitely be tied to that month that I see. It can be also conception, when you get a positive pregnancy test, or birth timing. Please note that my predictions usually are for the current year, or next, as there is no such thing as timing with spirit. I see the number 4 associated with this, which can be that you will ovulate, or find out you're pregnant on this date, or it can be the number of cycles before youâ??re pregnant. I know that seems like a wide range of things, but numbers are just that-numbers, so it is hard to pinpoint significance, but keep those in mind. I do feel you will have a beautiful little girl.
With pregnancy, I am being shown a lot of anxiety in the earlier moths with this pregnancy being â??realâ?? and that you will worry about the little things. Try not to over think symptoms, and try to meditate, and do things that relax you when you feel your mind is getting the best of you. I also see you purchasing a Doppler, and that this will be a great comfort to you during the entire pregnancy, and it will also be something your kiddos will be able to bond with baby over. Do not take these precious times that have been given to you for granted, and really live in each moment, and each experience. Don't let this time slip away by worrying over everything, but keep it in a constant state of growth and rejuvenation. Don't go looking for problems, just sit back and enjoy what you have. Your pregnancy is kind of a final test in the lessons learned through your journey. there is nothing to fear and nothing that can take that rainbow out of the sky. The number that I see associated with birth is 17. This can be your due date the date or time you give birth, or the number of hours you labor.

Theres a couplr things that seem a little odd, like I cant picture myself ever buying a doppler, but who knows. And I dont think I could be in labor for 17 hrs cause I was only in labor with my first 2 for about 4-5 hours. But anything is possible. Let me know what you guys think

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks ladies....
@lsch OK here's the complete rundown....

I was suppose to get af on Tuesday. She didn't show. I woke up weds. with slight cramping and I was like oh no here she comes. However she came in dark red very light never enough for a pad or tampon. I put a liner on just in case. Hubby and I bed the next morn and she still stayed the same by the night the bleeding was done. I wore a liner on day 3 just for the hell of it but nothing. I let you guys know and pisces said to wait a few days and take a test. I did and I got my answer lol. Hubby keeps going but I told you you were pregnant... I hope it helps...

10 years ago

@nikki I am 19dpo today. A week pass my af.

@ everyone ty you guys, You ladies have made my day truly special.. I will not disappear I promise... Good luck to everyone I hope you get your too!!!!!

10 years ago

@ldavis ~ on your and !!!!

So excited for you! Wow 19 dpo? You have patience.. :)
I can't remember but do you have kids already?

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@ldavis -- thanks for the info. Pretty sure AF is coming stronger today. Sad but not as sad as I was yesterday. Just want it to be my turn too!!! :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo