Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5661 - 5670 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

I am so emotional right now I'm irritating myself. You're right, I need to step away from the tests. I need to rely on what my body is telling me right now and not little lines.

Thank you. And I'm sorry.

User Image

10 years ago

@football - It's okay! When something gets in your head, it can be hard to get it out, I know! It's just that this in one thing where letting yourself get worked up actual CAN have an impact on what happens. So it is important to stay chill. YOU ARE PREGNANT. Don't let worry steal your joy and focus on sending good vibes to that little bean, not bad ones!

User Image

10 years ago

@football-You need to put those tests away and relax a bit. You could be testing with a bad batch and that is going to stress you out way too much. If i were you (and what I know I will do) is go get blood work done to confirm. It will take the unknown away. What is going to happen from this point on, is completely out of your control. I am a stresser too, so I know it's hard to say not to, but you really need to try to calm down.

AFM-Just got back from DH's follow-up. They sure get you in and out right away. He examined DH and said looked over all the notes. He said everything looks good. DH had two pretty large veins which the doctor said they like to see that versus a bunch of small ones. He said it of course makes his job easier, but also it gives some better results since the culprit is right there. DH has a SA scheduled for April 3rd now. The doctor said they will see where his levels are at, but will also do one more after that. He just said it takes time and he knows we are ready for this now, but we have to patient. UGH, i am tired of being patient!! I just want it now! haha.

10 years ago

@LSchrader - Glad the follow up went well. I guess April 3rd isn't too far away, but it seems like a long time! If you get a BFP before then, will DH still get the SA?

User Image

10 years ago

@skyline- Well this SA will be free since it's part of his surgery, so I think we will get it regardless. I hope we get our BFP before then :) I still have NO clue when I O'd or if I did this cycle. I have yet to have the crazy O pains I normally do. I still have EWCM too. So I guess I could be Oing late. This is the first cycle where we have been BDing about every 36 hours, rather than EOD. I guess we will see.

10 years ago

@LSchrader - That's good, and even if you do get a BFP before then, it will be nice to know how he's doing since the surgery. I hope you get your O pains, that would be frustrating for them to randomly not show up the first cycle you drop temping.

User Image

10 years ago

So I called my OB and talked to the nurse. She said that since I don't have a history of miscarriages and that I'm reproductively healthy, there really is no need to come in until my scheduled appointment. She said that a line means you're pregnant no matter how light or dark it is and unless I'm having bleeding or AF cramps, there is no cause for concern. Some women never really show too much hcg in their urine anyway so that may be why it's not getting really dark. But since I'm so late and still getting positives (even on digitals) everything's likely okay.

I threw all the tests away that I was keeping to compare for progression and my husband hid the rest of the digital box I hadn't finished.

I am having slight pressure and maybe slight cramps, but I definitely understand why I'd be having that...my uterus is stretching out..duh! haha. Anyway, I'm such a basket case and I'm sorry. I took @Skyline's advice and did a meditational video (felt a lot more calm after that) and followed @LSchrader's advice and threw the damn sticks away.

Sorry again everyone. I know I probably drive y'all bonkers sometimes. I legitimately need to eventually get help with my anxiety. I worry and stress over every little thing. It's tiring.

User Image

10 years ago

@football-I am glad you were able to find some way to calm down. Don't worry, I can bet I will be the exact same way. I think it's very normal. Just relax and enjoy this time!

AFM-I am starting to feel some more twinges, and I have a LOT of EWCM still. Going on four days I want to say. I am thinking that I am just O'ing late. Maybe tomorrow? Really, it's not late compared to most, I just normally O so early. Tomorrow is CD13, and since we have gotten lots of BDing in this cycle, I am ok with Oing later. If I do O tomorrow (this of course is assuming I haven't yet), should we BD tonight or tomorrow morning? Tonight would be 36 hours since we did and tomorrow would be more like 48. Thoughts? We just don't know about the low sperm count. My SIL BD pretty much every 36 hours the cycle she got pregnant.

10 years ago

Maybe there was a reason why I was so paranoid. Maybe deep down I knew that this wasn't going to stick. As of ten minutes ago I'm bleeding bright red and clots.

User Image

10 years ago

Oh football I'm so sorry. Go to the ER and make sure. They can do a blood test.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo