Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5241 - 5250 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Skyline I was 4 weeks yesterday. Boobs are still sore. It's more of nausea than full blown m/s but I have a feeling m/s is coming. I've had it come up then go back down. My friend is 10 weeks probably now and she said she throws up a few times in the morning and is fine for the rest of the day.

I'm officially late. I'm 15 dpo and I've been crampy and very gassy. My friend swears I'm having a girl.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

I'm wondering if I'm having a chemical. For the last 9 months, I've had on-the-dot 27 day cycle, but early this morning (CD26) I woke up with a TON of clots blood. I'm bleeding like crazy. I don't know what's going on with my body at all. So today's CD1 for me I guess..?

User Image

10 years ago

Skyline - I can't believe you're 10 weeks already! Man, it IS going by fast. I know you're looking forward to telling your families...that will be such a special time.

Bean - I'm sorry your dh isn't in the mood! Sometimes I felt like everything was against me when we were TTC...the kids would interrupt, my dh's blood sugar would be out of whack, one of us would be sick, or work would be crazy and we'd not have any energy. But I love your attitude...Rome wasn't built in a day, indeed! All it takes is once near the right time, and you've got your BFP. Hope it works out for you sooner rather than later. (And by the way, you're not ranting. We all need to let off steam every once in awhile, and this is a very supportive forum. We've all done it at one time or another.)

Athena - I hope your morning sickness doesn't get too bad. Are you hoping for a boy or girl, or will either be fine?

Afm - My back feels better today, but it still gets tired easily. I need to do some strengthening exercises, but good luck with that! My dh would have an absolute COW if I tried to start anything. I guess I'll just stick with walking and swimming for now.

I think I had my first attack of "morning" sickness today. I was in a hurry to get ready for church, so I had cereal for breakfast - something I don't normally eat - and the milk turned my stomach and made me have this awful queasy feeling all through SS and preaching. To be honest, I was happy to feel it. I was starting to worry something was wrong since all I've been feeling is lightheadedness and having sore boobs.

Last night, my dh commented (with appropriate awe in his voice) that my boobs are larger than ever. Gee, thanks, dear.

User Image

10 years ago

:-) Skyline Im 11Dpo Today And Plan On Testing Tomorrow! Thank You All For Your Well Wishes!

Have Been Feeling A Heavy Solidness Near My Bellybutton, Am Not Really Hungry, Am Drinking 32-64 Ounces Of lemon Water A Day And When I Am hungry Am Craving Lots of protein. Does This Sound Normal For Pregnancy? Have A Great Night Tonight!

10 years ago

Ok here goes! This is me at 34 weeks with my dd.

User Image

Fingers crossed the ms doesn't last for you ladies, I had it until 20 weeks which sucked!

Hope everyone has had a great weekend

User Image

10 years ago

One more try!

User Image

User Image

10 years ago

My little Emma has arrived. 8 lb 8 oz 21 " long. 4 hour labor.

User Image

10 years ago

desertchic - yay! Hope you and little Emma get some rest and are able to go home soon. Good work, momma.

Football - I didn't see your post until just now. How are you, dear?

User Image

10 years ago

@athena - In the morning I have drainage and it makes me gag. I have thrown up a couple of times in the AM if I couldn't get a handle on it, but usually if I take deep breaths it will pass. I kept saltines in my purse the first few weeks because I would start getting nauseous about every two hours if I didn't munch on something. Now I am eating at regular intervals, but I cannot eat too much or eat a lot of breads or sugar because that's what really causes nausea when I am not hungry and I have thrown up a few times because of it. Always after eating sugar or bread! The evenings are when I feel the worst, it's usually when I have acid reflux or gas and being tired on top of it, I just feel pretty crappy at night. Luckily, I have been falling asleep early and fast so I don't have to suffer a long time in bed tossing and turning. Anyway, I hope you can avoid full blown M/S!

@football - Ugh. I'm sorry, I hope it wasn't. **hugs** How are you feeling today? Can you post a picture of your BBT chart? I would like to see how it turned out.

@rebecca - I know, 1/4 of the way there! I'm sure the time slows down when the belly gets large. I hope time passes just as quickly for you and before you know it, you are safely well into your 2nd trimester! Walking and swimming are great! Surely he couldn't object to a yoga or pilates workout designed for pregnancy? Those would be perfect for strengthening your muscles safely! Ugh, even though you were glad to feel the queasy, I know sitting through services feeling that way had to be a real drag. My DH is the opposite, I'm like, "Heeeey, can you tell my boobs are getting bigger?" and he's like, "Mmm, maybe..." but what he's really thinking is, "You're so adorable, imagining your boobs are bigger." lol

@LaughingTree - Unfortunately, pregnancy and your period produce much of the same symptoms, so there just isn't anyway to tell until you test or AF shows up. Have you tested today? Let us know what happened!

@introuble - I think the problem is with the link. Right click on the image and a box should pop up, copy the image URL like this:
User Image
and that should work... If it still doesn't work, just upload to your HPT image gallery and we can see it there.

@desertchic - Congratulations! :) Glad your labor was not long! Hope you have a fast recovery.

AFM - That picture I posted shows a definite visible change, I haven't gained any weight since the first picture, so I know it isn't just extra bloat!

We may get snow here in the south early next week. It will be the first snow this winter for our town if we get any.

How is everyone else doing today?

User Image

10 years ago

@football-I am so sorry. I hope you are not having a chemical. Did you happen to ever test? how are you feeling today? I am very sure that my first month of trying I had a chemical. Haven't had a month like that since.

@desertchic81-Congrats!!! Emma is one of my all time favorite names :) Can't wait to see a picture!

@skyline-You look great!!!! Love seeing all the little bumps :)

@LaughingTree-did you test??

AFM-So tired today! I am CD10 and have had EWCM for a few days now. The last three or four cycles I have ovulated on CD11, so I am expecting to tomorrow. We have been BD EOD, but with that schedule, we won't be BD on my O date. I am wondering if we BD tonight, and I O tomorrow, if I should be fine or not? I know it's best to BD before the egg is released so the sperm is there waiting, but I need some help ladies! I am starting to feel some bloat and cramps so I am sure I will O tomorrow. I will see also what my temp does.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo