Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

571 - 580 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone. Today is day 3 of dark positive no doubt about it opk. I'm confused. Still have cm, so I'm bedding of course.. :) last night and this morning. I don't know what day to put down at ovulation... Hmm? Why can't it be as simple as setting a timer and when it goes off with a loud "DING" we know exactly when to the minute it's time to conceive... no guessing anything..How about our pee turns purple for the 24 hrs we are ovulating...lol God is hopefully laughing at me right now.

@desert ~ Hi there. I had on cd 10 lots of ewcm but a neg opk too, but then it shifted a few days later..I hope you get a + opk soon so you can catch that eggie.

@jsxt ~ I hope you get a true bfp hon. Fingers are crossed for you. I'm waiting impatiently for the news..

@pisces ~ That's great that your opk is getting lighter. C'mon temps rise... I'm envious, because I can't get a solid 4 hrs of good sleep to get accurate temp. My sleeping pattern is whacky. I am feeling warmer this cycle than last cycle. I'm usually cold and the last few days my body has been like a little heater. Hope it's a good sign. I play video games too and I'm proud of it.
Have fun.

@topo ~ How you feeling hon? Same, better or worse? Hope you are getting some relief some how. Yay for the cm..if it's there, consider ourselves fertile and just keep shagging...lol

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

Update. No more cm since this morning and moderate ovary cramping for the past 25 minutes. Plus my nipples are becoming more sensitive as the day is going along..I think I'm ovulating today. Thank God I bedded this morning. So this gives me a 11/12 day luteal phase. I'm on cycle day 16.

Where is everyone? I know it's Saturday and you are all probably still humping like rabbits with your men...lol.

User Image[/url][/url]

MckMama I'm here but I'm in pain but just check in and see how everyone is sso dame annoyed bd early today alot of cm i think the fertalid is working idk when i o but im not ttc this month just wish this thing will get smaller it still feels the same fuvken doctors i swear

11 years ago

@topo ~ That sucks so bad. I wish you were out of pain... Glad the fertile aid might be working, even though you aren't (officially) trying you still never know.

jsxt ~ What is the latest? Have you poas today?

@pisces ~ Where are you? Hope you are being good and protecting your belly b/c we know you are 1 day preggers... power of positive thinking. I'm off to go do some more baby dancing tonight and tomorrow for extra chances of conception.

User Image[/url][/url]

Hi

I was working all day..and it was busy. Not to mention I had the worst sinus headache **damn cherry blossoms**

My temps were up this morning (98.03) ...one more day and I can officially confirm the O. I am really liking this tempting, it's really interesting. I am trying to keep my cool this 2ww ** she dies laughing at herself** we all know better than that. Lmao. Anyway I am just waiting for this basil temp chart to should for the sky!!!! **WHOOP WHOOP** 2days preggers!!!! Yeeeeeeeee haw!

@topo sorry you're in pain babe. But at .east you BD'd

@waiting get it girl!!!

@jsx ya killn' me smalls!!!

@ desertchic hey girl

11 years ago

Hellooo everyone I'm ten days past ovulation and I feel rubbish really trying not to get my hopes up as there are so many other things that can explain the way I'm feeling I'm due on Saturday coming so going to test then it's gonna be the longest week if my life aaarrgghjjj

11 years ago

BFN I read up on the accuclear brand over the Internet and bad reviews and known for false positive says seems to always haw the faint plus sign and gives bad hopes kinda crushed right now!! Still no AF I usually only have 11dpo 28 day so well see what today brings I do have bad headache I guess waiting for the to come and on to another cycle when she does show

User Image

11 years ago

@berry it's going to be the longest week ever and it's an emotional roller coaster but we are here to help. Wishing you a BFP. Have you been temping with a basil thermometer? It gives you a really clear idea of where u are.

@jsx that sux hon. But until AF shows up you are still in the game. It's really too early to test. Hang in there and have faith. Most people didnt get a BFP until 14DPO.

@miracle how are you this morning? Did that cm dry up yet? I hope so...so you can stake your claim on being pregnant. You should be about 8 hrs by now.

@topo you feeling any better babe? I really hope so. I know being in pain sux.

AFM: decided this morning that its not 3DPO it's just 3DP (3 days pregnant) and the 2ww will be changed to WTP (waiting to prove it). **there is a bean and it will be sticky** this girl is believing in the power of positive thinking. I am closing my eyes and envisioning a healthy, sticky bean !!!!

11 years ago

I know your right def true my last pregnancyI didn't get pos hcg test til after 4 weeks pregnant right now I'd be 12 days lol trying to be positive no sign if AF so really hoping my 3 yr old son told me I have a baby in my belly without me even saying anything to him which I thought was weird but would've awesome if true! He was right last summer when I got pregnant! I took glance at my text from this morning brand was equate +\- and kinda looks like evap so not getting hopes up but would be nice instead of being upset all day .. As for today headache with heartburn to my throat and early got so nauseous just about lost my marbles lol felt sick for a good hour just trying to stay positive! My hubby said its fine ill get pregnant not to be so upset wish it was that easy!

User Image

11 years ago

Happy Sunday everyone. It's a beautiful day here in sunny Cali. So far I'm being lazy :)

I'm hoping I'm in the 2 ww now. I can't temp b/c of my crazy sleeping patterns :( So I can't confirm a temp rise. I'm starting to wonder if I have a hormone imbalance b/c I see dark positive opk's for days and days. They say that's a sign of pcos. However I have clock work cycles and signs of ovulation as far as cm and all the pms symptoms in the 2ww. So who knows. I'm going to say that I am 1 dp (1 day preggers lol) taking pisces new statement...

@jsxt ~ They say children and animals can sense pregnancies..so you might be :) Since you had to wait 4 weeks last time to find out your were pregnant does that mean 2 weeks after your missed period?

@pisces ~ I'm diggin' your new dp (days past pregnant) GOOD ONE! :) My cm is all over the place, dry part of the day and the creamy/wet the other part of the day..so who knows.. confused. Doesn't matter b/c I'm claiming I'm preggo already...lol Thank god for my sense of humor. It's all funny until AF arrives...

User Image[/url][/url]

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo