Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3311 - 3320 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@brownsugar Yayyyyyyyyyyyy !!! you made it! Welcome and just so that you know it is NEVER TMI in this forum. lol We say anything!! I hope O day is tomorrow, wea re keeping our fingers crossed for a BFP

@footballgirl (love the name) Welcome to you as well 9 DPO the hardest things about TTC and the 2ww is that the rise in progesterone that happens right after O can cause soooooooooo many symptoms and it can range from a number of things to nothing and still be pregnant or not pregnant. I warn you that symptom watching can be get you a ticket from Symptom Police & her name is @topo wifey, she swwops in and gets after us for symptom watching. lol I still manage to sneak in a few and call them "observations" .. but dont tell her. I am really hoping you are preggers.

@brownsugar & @footballgirl -We have a whole host of Pregnant members whom I adore because they DID NOT run out on us girls who are still waiting. They still lend support, advice, encouragement and they share bump pics with us. They are awesome: They are @jsx - Girl- due January 20 @tiff - Boy due Jan 14th @dersertchic Girl - Due February @trouble 20 weeks - no gender as of yet. @lolee - is our newest and she found out its TWINS - no help either. natural twins!

@lsch LOL how funny. I found out when I went for my IVF two years ago and they said I had NEVER had chicken pox I then asked my dad (my mom is passed away) and he was like "yeah, one of you girls had it and one you never got it". So I guess I was one who never got it because I had to get vaccinated. good Luck on your HSG

AFM: still nothing to report. I'm just chill'n hoping Tania was right ...lol

10 years ago

@athena doing too many things at once (working and hit submit without responding to you) Remember that you are alwasy IN unless the witch shoes in full force. You are only 10DPO, it could very well be implant spotting. please keep that in mind

10 years ago

@trouble skipped you too, wow I am bonkers today. Welcome backkkkkkkkkkkkk! I am so sorry you got sick but I hope you had a great time across the pond. I hope you had a great visit with family, wasnt it cool to be home? Was everyone estatic about your news? welcome back

10 years ago

@piscesgirl229- Thank you for your kind words. I, like you, am just making observations; because I am very in-tune with my body, I easily notice any changes ;). I will watch out for the Symptom Police! The tww is the worst, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the best. There's always next month. This is just all so new to me, I have no idea what to expect, or what's normal! Thank you, again. And good luck to all you ladies!

User Image

10 years ago

Pisces thanks I don't want to get my hopes up ya know, but now I'm having watery pink spotting. I don't know what to think.

Lschrader thanks I hope this is it. Fxed for you to get your bfp soon.

Has anyone in here actually had implant spotting?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@ Athena I did with Eli if I remember right it was like 8-10 dpo and then again at week 7 or 8 can't remember which week but they said it was normal was just shedding the old stuff...

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Thanks so much for the welcome Piseces and introducing us, im now comforable with sharing everything since nothing is TMI ;). Your the Best. Those who are in their tww Keep strong, keep having faith, dont give up and lots of . Congratz to all those who are PG

@Desertchic I see your having a Girl. When did you stop BD. I'd love to have a girl and based on the shettles and my diet I should. Not sure how accurate it is if I stopped BD 2 day+ before O if ill have a Girl? What do you think? (Every mother can give their input)

Hope we all

User Image I trust you God! My babys and I will always be blessed!

10 years ago

@ football and brownsugar welcome to this forum

User Image User Image

10 years ago

I'm done!!! Didn't hurt at all and my tubes are totally clear! My dr said the dye spilled out in record time! So relieved!

10 years ago

@ lsc yay!!! so what does this mean what's your next step?

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo