Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

761 - 770 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies. This whole temping thing is hard because I wake up at 4 then 6 then 7 then 8. Does it count if you wake up for 2 min and then fall back asleep and then wake up 2 hours later for 2 min and then fall back asleep? I guess as long as I have a general idea of what my temps are before O and after O right? Or are they inaccurate because I am not getting 3 full hours of sleep when I temp?

How is everyone today?
I see that Pisces is off to the gym. Good girl. I have to do my walk today. I just noticed that I have gained 7 lbs since January. I have to lay off the carbs and sugars. Good luck with starting clomid today. Wish I could be of help, but I have never taken it. I hope it doesn't make you gain weight, but even if it does, your baby will be cozy all snuggled up in the fluff....lol And you will lose it, don't worry mama.

@topo ~ Did you fly the coop? Is this your big weekend for Vegas? Hope you are having fun.

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

This TWW thing is a killer. I have been obsessing over everything it seems. I just read all 38 pages of this forum due to boredom. I must say you ladies are soo very supportive, its incredible.
I am not quite on the same cycle, I am 12 DPO and isnt due until May 6th. Ive already tested 3 times and got . I am doing everything I can to not test again for a few days. are too expensive.
Anywayz, Hello to everybody and I will enjoy chatting with and getting to know everyone!! =]

11 years ago

Now it's hard to say I gained my weight from the clomid because I actually gained most of all my weight since the mc in aug and having my hormone imbalance but I did gain some from the clomid so you do have to work out! I recommend it!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies!!! It's been a while. I have been following but been quiet. I had no hope this month. Pms like crazzzzzy. Didn't really even bd at the right time. So I was a little down and trying my very hardest not to obsess. To my surprise AF didn't come Friday. Or Saturday. So I thought what the heck. I will poas. And. BFP!!!!! We are shocked. I just wanted to share and let you all know I'm still going to keep up until y'all get ur bfps! We had lost
Hope. And just when u think its never gonna happen. It does. Baby dust and love to all of u women!

11 years ago

@bdash ~ OMG!!!! I am so happy for you. It's about time someone in this forum gets a BFP! You give me hope and I'm sure others will feel the same after they read the good news. I started this forum 3 months ago. You are our good luck charm in here. I want to wish you a and lots of . Please keep us posted along the way. I guess those off months can be the one that does it for us. :)

@lilrose ~ Hi there, welcome to the forum. Yes we are all supportive in here AND whacky. So if you can handle our mood swings, love, cheer and support then hang around with us :) So you are 12 dpo? Sounds like you have a long luteal phase? Do you track, chart, bbt, opk? How long have you been ttc? Tell us a little bit about yourself if you don't mind. :) Sorry about your bfn, but as you know it still could be too early.

User Image[/url][/url]

@topo where the heck are you? I hope somewhere having fun fun!

@bdash congratulations on your BFP! And where the heck have you been?

@jsx how are ya feeling? Have you gotten a positive OPK? I plan on continuing my exercise regimen. I have been feeling really good since going back to the gym although I have been limiting it to strictly cardio for now.

@lilrose hey welcome girlfriend! Since you read all 38 pages, the. You already know that we are completely nuts but completely sincere in being here for one another and that includes you if want us to be. Sorry about the BFN but it's still early so don't toss in the towel just yet. oh and you don't have to be on the same cycle as us to get out support.

@miraclemama hey girlie! How the heck are ya today? Ready for your birthday? **whoop whoop** you know that "if you conceive" thing on here. I got all choked to cuz mine says if you conceive your due date will be Feb. 2nd and that is my mothers birthday. Not sure if I ever shared this but my mother died of a cerebral hemorrhage when I was 19 yrs old. That made me smile and almost cry all the same time.

AFM: Clomid tonight at 9:45 :-) **yeeeee haw**

11 years ago

Wth a, i missing lol just board running errands went shoping got depressed gonna loose weight next week bahhhhaaaa yeah right lol next week is, my big trip loving it already got srunk last night made myself sick lol not tempting doing nothing this month why because surgery time wooohooo missing u girls had to check in i been sick dnt ever take a vicodin n shot at the same time i was throwing up all bad lol

11 years ago

@topo girl! That's what my big mama call self inflicted wounds!!! Lol I'm such a dud. DH and i were tired so we took zzz quill and went to bed...lol...now that a hot Saturday night!!! Me and DH snoring all night long!!! Lmao lmao **we suck**

11 years ago

@pisces ~ That would be so wonderful if you conceived and had baby on your mama's b'day. Sorry you lost her at such a young age :( I bet she watches over you though :)

I hear ya on the boring Saturday night. Another reason it's great to have dwellings for me and dbf is when I am on my AF I can get so weepy/moody that it's best to hibernate for a few days until it passes. So I stayed home last night solo. So happy for Bdash. I hope she has a sticky little bean in there. She was the good BFP fairy stopping in here to sprinkle baby dust on all of us.... :)

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend doing whatever it is that you do.

User Image[/url][/url]

No positive yet not usually until cd 16 so well see! Soon I can feel it coming! I'm not going to obsess over it this month and try take it easy YEEAAA RIIIITTTE lol I wish I could! I'm feeling ok working out nothing crazy and eating better, I start my other new job tomorrow night so I'm hoping that goes well!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo